Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Help Us Settle This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Us Settle This Matter (697 Views)

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / Nairalanders Make Una Help Us Settle This Matter.....(pictures) / Let Us Settle This Issue Of Cheating In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Us Settle This Matter by OliveDeveloper: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello good day guys please advice.

One guy come meet my friend that he want learn loading like yahoo yahoo loader and both of them agree to do that and later my friend busy and he is not ready to teach him but and the guy started begging him later my friend tell him that he don’t know the work completely so they need to buy some tools they guy that want to learn say how much my friend tell him he is not have it, and both of them agree to buy later after purchase the tools the guy want learn how to load wallsfargo account Andy my friend tell him that they can’t load fake money to wallsfargo account is not possible after start using the tools
Next action is the guy start send bad message to my friend that to return his money so what next.
Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
grin

Contact EFCC for advise. Na them fit settle this matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by chatinent: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
Three of you deserve sth near bars.

1 Like

Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
lol your grammar sha...
carry the matter go report for efcc office grin

1 Like

Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
Contact Zlantan

This grammer is simply out of this word

Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by Xenry: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
I really stressed my brain so much to read this your post, and yet I couldn't understand it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by Sammy07: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
OliveDeveloper:
Hello good day guys please advice.

One guy come meet my friend that he want learn loading like yahoo yahoo loader and both of them agree to do that and later my friend busy and he is not ready to teach him but and the guy started begging him later my friend tell him that he don’t know the work completely so they need to buy some tools they guy that want to learn say how much my friend tell him he is not have it, and both of them agree to buy later after purchase the tools the guy want learn how to load wallsfargo account Andy my friend tell him that they can’t load fake money to wallsfargo account is not possible after start using the tools
Next action is the guy start send bad message to my friend that to return his money so what next.

Contact Chief Justice slamoiir
Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by richmond500: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
I got headache reading thing, attention seeker
Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by richmond500: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Xenry:
I really stressed my brain so much to read this your post, and yet I couldn't understand it. undecided
I swear, I couldn't understand a thing, I had to read it again
Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2021
This case strong undecided . Una wey no understand pls just read from right to left. U no still understand?
Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by Vivianagoja(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Who else didn't understand this dude
Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by bestabigaelever(f): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
OP, are you telling me that you are bombing with this kind of chat/english?

It is like I will learn yahoo o
Me that I am sophisticated
This life no balance
Re: Help Us Settle This Matter by MrToothBrush: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Loading loading loading Loooooo din din din loading Iron din din loAding

(1) (Reply)

Woman Treats Her Boyfriend Like A Child, Beat Him In Public (video) / Earn Up To 50,000 Naira On This Legit Paying Site (free Registration) / 4 Things Men Do In The Bedroom, That Most Ladies Like But Won't Ask Them For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.