Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) (617 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Xenry: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Below is a Redpill/MGTOW video, is the guy in the video the greatest Redpiller of all time?
Let's hear your view(s) on the video.
Note: You can watch the video without clicking the link, but if you are using freebasics to browse Nairaland, then the video won't show here.
Watch and share your comment on it, is he the greatest 'MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)' guy of all time or not?
(YouTube link removed)
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
How is the video related to redpill?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Xenry: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Maybe you didn't watch it well. it's a MGTOW video. She wanted a relationship, but the guy wasn't interested — he probably saw it as an emotional manipulation/distraction.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by EdricBond: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
MGTOW all the way!
No stress — it's the men's world. Don't argue with me.
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Xenry:
Maybe you didn't watch it well. it's a MGTOW video. She wanted a relationship, but the guy wasn't interested — he probably saw it as an emotional manipulation/distraction.
A relationship??
But sha, e no concern me.
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:

So you didn't see that Her pussy had no power over him??
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Greystone: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
A relationship??
But sha, e no concern me.

Exactly.

I don’t see how this is being a redpill. Just a rude guy.

He broke her fall. She offered a handshake. Nothing wrong with him accepting the handshake and then walking away.

No Redpill here.
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
PhavesGideon:

how??
Does it look like she is interested in having sex with him?
She only want to make friends with him.
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Greystone:

Exactly.

I don’t see how this is being a redpill. Just a rude guy.

He broke her fall. She offered a handshake. Nothing wrong with him accepting the handshake and then walking away.

No Redpill here.
no mind op. He want redpillers to feel special.

2 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by JOACHINpedro: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
PhavesGideon:

Have you lost your humanity?
So all you see in a female human is a big giant pûssy?
You didn't see how he saved her ?
You didn't even see her trying to introduce herself to him in an official manner.
Whatever happens to courtesy?
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol. That's funny!
#MGTOW
Re: MGTOW: Nairalanders, Is This The Greatest Redpiller Of All Time? (Video) by Xenry: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
DriftOff:
Lol. That's funny!
#MGTOW
grin

(1) (Reply)

Are We Ever Going To Love Like We Did The First Time? / Montessori People Like To Make Fun Of Other Schools In Portharcourt / Should I Continue To Keep To My Promise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.