Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? (560 Views)

Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband? / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / Hospital Or Hospitality (beer Parlor Business)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? by DarlingtonC: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hi guys,

I am looking at setting up a massage parlor.

How profitable is it and Please what's the cost for start up.

Thanks.

Lalasticlala please help me get more views on this.
Re: What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? by DarlingtonC: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl do you have experience in massage business?
Re: What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? by HassieMalcomson(f): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
I don't think it is expensive to open a massage parlour as a beginner especially if you are not going to operate with many clients at a single time. Yes, I am referring to a small massage centre with a single massage therapy room with 2 clean beds. You can simply read this guide https://www.wellness-fee.ch/EN/massage-business-model.htm to understand everything from supplies, pricing and partnership details.

However, if we talk about the price you probably have to pay N2500 for a land lease, N4000 for an electricity bill and 4,000 for fuel and generator maintenance could be around N5,000. So, it could be a total of around N15,000. By the way, you can add or exclude different expenses according to your plan. I just shared a rough estimation.
Re: What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? by IyaTola: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
The question is you need to factor variable cost
Fuel
Nepa bill
Salary
un expected expenses (AC & Gen maintenance)
Tax
What will draw clients is happy ending Staff must be less that 25yrs
DarlingtonC:
Hi guys,

I am looking at setting up a massage parlor.

How profitable is it and Please what's the cost for start up.

Thanks.

Lalasticlala please help me get more views on this.
Re: What's The Cost Of Starting A Massage Parlor Business And How Profitable Is It? by floval(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
The question is you need to factor variable cost
Fuel
Nepa bill
Salary
un expected expenses (AC & Gen maintenance)
Tax
What will draw clients is happy ending Staff must be less that 25yrs

Starting a massage parlor can be a lucrative business opportunity for those interested in wellness and relaxation. The cost of starting a massage parlor will depend on several factors, such as the location, size, and equipment needed.

According to Entrepreneur, the average cost of starting a standard massage business is around N10,000,000, which includes expenses such as rent, equipment, supplies, insurance, and marketing. However, the cost can vary depending on the location and the type of services offered.

One of the benefits of starting a massage parlor is the potential for high profit margins. Massage therapy is a popular service, and people are willing to pay a premium for a relaxing experience. Additionally, massage therapy has many health benefits, such as reducing stress and anxiety, improving circulation, and relieving muscle tension.

Another benefit of starting a massage parlor is the opportunity to create a calming and soothing environment. A well-designed massage parlor can provide a peaceful oasis where clients can relax and unwind. Creating a serene environment can enhance the overall experience for clients and lead to repeat business.

It is important to note that starting a massage parlor requires careful planning and compliance with local regulations. It is recommended to consult with a business lawyer and insurance agent to ensure legal and financial protection. Additionally, having qualified and licensed massage therapists is crucial to the success of the business. Check out the following articles: https://openinsurancenews.com/2023/03/07/exploring-the-world-of-insurance-jobs-in-canada/

https://openinsurancenews.com/2023/03/08/the-ultimate-guide-to-finding-remote-finance-jobs/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows LADYF And SKYNET / Yang Huiyan: The Richest Woman In China Who Made $2 Billion In 4 Days / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.