Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) (46719 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2021
Happy birthday Dj switch..
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2021
kingthreat:

While people are proud of having a job to focus on, you are proud of being a jobless troll. You need help. By the way, if you stop trolling me, e no go better for you. Better continue as I ignore your mentions.
which are you ..... an idiot or a fool ?
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by horllar074382(m): 10:32am On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Fearless but fled to USA?
Na brave, no be fearless!
so u don't want her to run for her life so that ur useless master can waste her life just like the innocent soul ur terrorist master kill at the endsars protest.. Useless people
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Cutezt(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2021
uniquelyspecial:

Na so...
But you know how good DJ switch was on the show.

That aside, your first statement of claiming not to watch the show tells alot.

I hardly ever listen to Nigerian music, but sometimes, I just feel I need that funky and upbeat crazy afrobeats type of music, but since I don't know most of them or which to download, I just decide to download mixtapes, since they will most likely have the trending songs in them, that was how I discovered almost all the mixtapes of last year on waploaded, but then, if you believe I watch, no wahala.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2021
Awoo88:

My unfortunate and miserable mother na Confirmed Ode!! If you get brain u supposed know say na wetin she withness she dey talk. She witness Imo killings
Why she no fit go "withness" killings for her papa land?

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Tell your great grand mama to be my English teacher, appreciate an idiot who can't comment on Obigbo nor Imo killings? Na people yansh dem sabi sew, why didn't she take refuge in any SE state? The fire and destruction is returning.

Oponu.

My grandma is long gone.
It is unreasonable guys like you that are wasting their existence that we need to force brain into their empty Mendula.

She should mention Obigbo and Imo killings? She would not because she is a reasonable human. She knows the killings are the aftermath of the killings the ESN started. So, she is wise not to mention it. He who kills by the sword dies by the sword.

Shut the fucccck up! Because it is stupidity that is coming out of your head.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Oponu ni Oloriburuku iya oshi to bi mi

My grandma is long gone, that's why nobody in my unfortunate lineage have home training.
It is unreasonable guys like my senseless mother that are wasting their existence that we need to force brain into their empty Mendula.

She should mention Obigbo and Imo killings? She would not because she is a reasonable human. She knows the killings are the aftermath of the killings the ESN started. So, she is wise not to mention it. He who kills by the sword dies by the sword.

My demented mother, SHUT the fucccck up! Because it is stupidity that is coming out of your head.

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by IpobAntidote: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
when they said go to school ,una no go hear word ,see as you are embarrassing your upcoming generations .Google Fisayo soyombo

Dumb ass, so the fourth grade glorified high (University) school that you attended explained to you that massacre means killing of one person?
Idiotic fool, make use of Google or a dictionary before making a fool out of yourself next time. Olodo, ode.

You are the dumbest MOFO on NL. You are even dumber than that DJ witch.
Mumu, I went to one of the best universities in the world,
Anyone in your whole clan that gets the opportunity to attend such school will be your king without a doubt.
Now crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Philipponzaghi: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
What she has achieved in a day ,365 lineage of your ancestors and the ones to come cannot achieve quarter

I swear with Ogun lakaye, I am richer than that babe.

If we count it with our hard earned money and not donations from people, my wages for 2 weeks alone will surpass what she makes in a month in her failed DJ business.

Can you swear with Ogun that she is richer, educated, and knowledgeable than me?

If you ignore this, Ogun sure know how to deal with people.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Awoo88: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
My unfortunate and miserable mother na Confirmed Ode!! If I get brain I supposed know say na wetin she withness she dey talk. She no witness Imo killings
Why olosho mother no fit go "withness" killings for my papa land?
Get well soon
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Tell your great grand mama to be my English teacher, appreciate an idiot who can't comment on Obigbo nor Imo killings? Na people yansh dem sabi sew, why didn't she take refuge in any SE state? The fire and destruction is returning.

Since I saw your last post, I have not stopped laughing. grin

Ride on Nairaland post editor.

To construct good english sentences is a heavy task for your empty head so, you always resort to editing.

Empty headed pig. grin
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I swear with Ogun lakaye, I am richer than that babe.

If we count it with our hard earned money and not donations from people, my wages for 2 weeks alone will surpass what she makes in a month in her failed DJ business.

Can you swear with Ogun that she is richer, educated, and knowledgeable than me?

If you ignore this, Ogun sure know how to deal with people.
even if you do yahoo everyday for 365days,u don't have quarter if what he now end. Alaye , go and buy keke Maruwa with what u have to generate another source of income
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Dumb ass, so the fourth grade glorified high (University) school that you attended explained to you that massacre means killing of one person?
Idiotic fool, make use of Google or a dictionary before making a fool out of yourself next time. Olodo, ode.

You are the dumbest MOFO on NL. You are even dumber than that DJ witch.
Mumu, I went to one of the best universities in the world,
Anyone in your whole clan that gets the opportunity to attend such school will be your king without a doubt.
Now crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of.
and I am sure that your 'best school' is not UNILAG . Just because you are the only graduate in your entire 365 generations now , we won't hear word abi ? what would now happen if u see an airport or travel abroad? your village clan would now start worshipping u ? Pele ooooo , world best , hahahaha
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Philipponzaghi: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
even if you do yahoo everyday for 365days,u don't have quarter if what he now end. Alaye , go and buy keke Maruwa with what u have to generate another source of income

Please swear with Ogun lakaye that she is richer.

I have left Nigeria since God knows when and chilling in one of the Fortune 50 companies. Walahi that DJ switch can’t even be eligible for interview if she submits her resume where I work.

I repeat, what I earn bi-weekly, she can’t earn it on 1-2 month. Even people that work in oil companies as managers can’t say they are richer/get paid than me except when you count the bribes and etc.

I repeat again, if we look at our hard earned money, Ogun lakaye know DJ switch can’t lace my shoes.

I only need one thing from you. Please swear with Ogun Lakaye that she is richer and successful than me in the context of succes.

If you no swear right now, Ogun lakaye know how to treat liars like you!
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Please swear with Ogun lakaye that she is richer.

I have left Nigeria since God knows when and chilling in one of the Fortune 50 companies. Walahi that DJ switch can’t even be eligible for interview if she submits her resume where I work.

I repeat, what I earn bi-weekly, she can’t earn it on 1-2 month. Even people that work in oil companies as managers can’t say they are richer/get paid than me except when you count the bribes and etc.

I repeat again, if we look at our hard earned money, Ogun lakaye know DJ switch can’t lace my shoes.

I only need one thing from you. Please swear with Ogun Lakaye that she is richer and successful than me in the context of succes.

If you no swear right now, Ogun lakaye know how to treat liars like you!
"fortune 50 companies ", hahahahaha .... do you thi k everyone is as dumb as you are ? ����
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by IpobAntidote: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
and I am sure that your 'best school' is not UNILAG . Just because you are the only graduate in your entire 365 generations now , we won't hear word abi ? what would now happen if u see an airport or travel abroad? your village clan would now start worshipping u ? Pele ooooo , world best , hahahaha

LMAO, have I ever seen an airport?
Let's just say it's only 9 10 am right now where I am.
Unilag is not a bad school, my father went there in the 60s. As for my school, you have to think on a. Global scale.

Olodo.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Unilag is not a bad school, my father went there in the 60s. As for my school, you have to think on a. Global scale.

Olodo.

....... I have to think on a "global" scale ? education is global . what is the name of your school if you ever attend one or better still enrol for OPEN University to liberate yourself. who are you trying to fool ? hahahhaha
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Olodo.

I would be shocked if you are ever a student let alone graduating. ..... this one is talking about global scale . Global scale ko ? Goloba of Isolo ni , hahahah
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

To construct good english sentences is a heavy task for my craze mama empty head so, you always resort to editing. "English" not "english" A subject or Langage starts with a capital letter.

My useless mother is Empty headed pig just like me for not knowing the above. grin

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Awoo88:

My drug addict mama, Get well soon. A well packaged idiot for that matter naim be my mama. Go correct your "withness" in your post.

Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by IpobAntidote: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
kennyamusan:
I would be shocked if you are ever a student let alone graduating. ..... this one is talking about global scale . Global scale ko ? Goloba of Isolo ni , hahahah

Hey son, how old are you?
I'm guessing you must be in your teenage years or early twenties. Pls seek attention from your mother not me.

Thanks, bye.
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by bigjosh88: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
congratulations
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Awoo88: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
My drug addict mama, Get well soon. A well packaged idiot for that matter naim be my mama. Go correct your "withness" in your post.
it shall be well
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
IpobAntidote:

Hey son, how old are you?
I'm guessing you must be in your teenage years or early twenties. Pls seek attention from your mother not me.

Thanks, bye.
mention the name of your school and stop being a coward
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Tvoice: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Adonis86:
I heard she's a lesbian

Happy hearing , na her birthday dem dey talk abt today u hia , e nor dey hard to know person wey like aproko .
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by Queenslander(f): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Happy birthday dear!! ❤️
Re: DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) by iykee101(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Only "god" can bless such? What is your mother's predicament? Maybe I can refer her to someone if still curable.
i can see frustration but please stop transferring it someone else ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Very Funny: See The Picture Phyno Posted On Instagram About An Igbo Doing Yoga / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.