Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others (21662 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦110.4 Million To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Mayng01(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Your c in c is an extremist . What do you expect

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by gambia(m): 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
The country is completely gone.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Furckthemods: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2021
[s]UstazAhmed:
The way the media reports all these is full of sensationalism. We talk of these things like it started in this Buhari regime and that's not fair.[/s]

Aboki, will you shut up?

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Afolabimills(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2021
Shameless evil govt make una continue if na ESN una go kill dey bon destroy because Dem say una no fit protect them from fulani herdsmen killers but bokoaharam dey sack a whole barracks kill generals majors for nearly kill borno gov wetin Musa eye no go c for gate,?what an evil jihadist govt
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Grace001: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2021
It’s family issue.

If they like they should kill themselves finish, they should just continue their killings in the north Biko.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Amarisa(f): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
The way the media reports all these is full of sensationalism. We talk of these things like it started in this Buhari regime and that's not fair.

I really hope you're being sarcastic here if not eh...you are shameless just like your Bullhari n his crew..

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Emotionss: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2021
What is happening is yobe state does not concern the nigeria Army. IPOB is their main concern

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Camelot65: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2021
But Garba Shehu said we should stop reporting it as if it's new.
Femi Adeshina said buhari doesn't care about our mumblings and hissing.
FG said terrorism is better than forgery...

What a government....undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2021
The Army has become a shameful thing.

They don’t deserve respect

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by bastardmod: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
I'm sorry for the teacher.

The war seems to be lost.

Na now your mum do abi? ...mtcheeww angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by zombieHUNTER: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:

i am not sympathizing with them, IBB would have handled the security issues in the country with a different approach , things are seriously getting out of hand , Nigeria is getting to a point of no return , the soldiers are not handling things intelligently

Do you know how many Boko to members Buhari pushed into the army all in the name of being repentant terrorists...

Do you know how much Buhari and the fulani army hierarchy have embezzled in fighting insurgency..

With a useless president like Buhari at the helm of affairs... Please don't expect anything good from this administration...

Terrorist Shekau will soon be a Minister under Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Heineken(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2021
Boko sef dey do social distancing. Ogu kee all of them there
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Kreme(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2021
Kill them all, they are your brothers and sisters in Islam
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Celebrityblog: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
The way the media reports all these is full of sensationalism. We talk of these things like it started in this Buhari regime and that's not fair.

But he used it to campaign against Jonathan and promised to curb Boko Haram within few months now he is on the hot seat and seems helpless.

Be sincere, don't you think that insecurity is now worse now than what it used to be before PMB took over? Kidnapping, Herdsmen, Boko Haram, Bandits, unknown gunmen, ESN, IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by uncleteeh(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2021
OAKGroup prays for peace in our land.
Let's handle your building project jobs
We do it professionally.
+2348108408732
oakgroupdesigns@gmail.com

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by KazikageSama: 8:02am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:

We hold him responsible because he campaigned that the previous Gov't were handling it terribly and he would win the war in 6months.
5years after he was elected, Boko haram has killed more people and made more attacks on the Nigerian state.

So who would you suggest we hold responsible then?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2021
APC the party of change has not changed anything for the good people of the NE in six years.

Kind of sad...seeing as many of these same people voted APC in 2015 and 19.

Well, time we put pressure on the government to properly fund the army and the police....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Gandollaar(f): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
Mannabbqqrills, alert never enter?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Amarisa:
This government is despicably useless..
Osibanjo think u are very wrong..

This government is the best and everything is in the right direction..

Says the muderfucking vp
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Camelot65: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Full of sensationalism?

So they shouldn't report because of how you'll feel??

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Grace001: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

No way, the war is not lost

NIN will solve this insecurity problem

Once Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsmen register for NIN, Government will be able to apprehend them with the help of NIN

The most effective solution is to insecurity is NIN, is like SSN in America

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:

i am not sympathizing with them, IBB would have handled the security issues in the country with a different approach , things are seriously getting out of hand , Nigeria is getting to a point of no return , the soldiers are not handling things intelligently
IBB is the reason we are where we are today.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by godumes: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
If truly our oga for army is sincere, it's high time he carry guns and be in the forefront of battle against bokoharam. But no, they'll be in air condition house in ABJ and be telling us all is well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Well, Buhari was voted in because PDP was messing up serously on security, and yes, PDP created the condtions for Boko to thrive.

But six years on, nothing has changed. APC has not done its best. Things are getting worse.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by juman(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari has failed woefully.
He should resign and go home.
He has no new ideas.

Nigeria is on fire.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Joromi1: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
Even though I hate IPOB I think this terrorist government is deliberately sending Fulani troops to the south and leaving southern troops to die like chickens in the north. I gave up on this government after they declared their support for Pantami.
May God save us all.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by TheStranger: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
Lai Muhammed said no Nigerian territory is in the hands of the terrorists grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

You are not the APC meat griller, and I claim my N200000.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Futurecryptoo: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
This is very bad,may their soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Ugosample(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
You will not see NgeneUkwenu, Simplyleo, Jamesbally, patrioticman007, and other BMC 5k stipend collectors on this thread spewing trash
You will only see them on ipob threads.

And yet some fools will criticize me for calling them out. Anybody wey question me again, thunder go fire that person useless skull

Those ones you quoted are just useless

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by iLegendd(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Anything to destroy the country? I'm detached and emotionless.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:

with your walking stick MILITARY SHOULD FACE THE GUY'S WHO ARE USING CHIAPPA XCALLIBRE AND THE CRISS VECTORS GUN____PLS TAKE PILLOW AND REST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Heroes That Fought Gallantly To Give Us Peace During The Civil War / George Weah Visits Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Reps Battle Amaechi Over Infrastructure In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.