Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others (21668 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦110.4 Million To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2021
Joromi1:
Even though I hate IPOB I think this terrorist government is deliberately sending Fulani troops to the south and leaving southern troops to die like chickens in the north. I gave up on this government after they declared their support for Pantami.
May God save us all.

Can you give us statistics on the tribal distribution of troops in the North and South respectively please?

If you don't have them, then please desist from lying.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by dikeizu1(m): 8:06am On Apr 26, 2021
IG should go and deliver his home town before coming to deliver the country!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by InvertedHammer: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2021
/
About 15 gun trucks and foot soldiers roamed around freely, attacked and left. Yet no aerial surveillance could detect them nor any airforce jet to engage them. Nigeria has no military. It is not about wielding rusty AK-47.

\

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by melodyisaac: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:
I'm sorry for the teacher.

The war seems to be lost.
you never see anything yet. Keep defending your darling daddy but I assure you that this war is like Agnes Nwamma it must surely get to everybody's doorstep
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Mrbenny001: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2021
Was bokoharam issue not use against Jonathan government..so what are you saying..well since Buhari 's name is more deary to you northerners than the thousands lives being killed every day..
then I don't know what to say to you
UstazAhmed:
The way the media reports all these is full of sensationalism. We talk of these things like it started in this Buhari regime and that's not fair.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Joromi1: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2021
Neutralobserver:

Can you give us statistics on the tribal distribution of troops in the North and South respectively please?

If you don't have them, then please desist from lying.
90% of military troops in the south are Fulani. Southern soldiers are reserved in northern barracks to die. Useless government.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by johjohn1234(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=Sunnycliff post=101129188]Let all the troops be withdrawn to the East. They are more terrible than bokoharam [/quote

Weed y]
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Faithful1234(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2021
naija on fire
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by blaqtom(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
The way the media reports all these is full of sensationalism. We talk of these things like it started in this Buhari regime and that's not fair.
Take heart and face reality things are worst now...even normal 30mins journey from Sapele to Warri in delta state my heart Dey fail me because of kidnapping ..When I was leaving lag to delta state last week same fear ....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Rodwave: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2021
Saltybear:
Unfortunately the useless army can't win in a single loca government.

Al quada and ISIS will take over Nigeria eventually

Without western support. Nigeria would have gone since
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Daddysidhan: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

For your mouth

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Joromi1:

90% of military troops in the south are Fulani. Southern soldiers are reserved in northern barracks to die. Useless government.

Link to a document proving your claim please?

Because this assertion of yours is a lie straight from Lai playbook.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Them never pay your 30k?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Sermwell(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Just imagine this foolish comment!! Did Buhari not promise to end Boko Haram and even lead from the front??

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by CaptainAyub: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Find a way to blame IPOB

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by DrObum(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:
No Ogun go kee you las las
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by DrObum(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

Kolo said since the Boko Haram invasion three days ago when he was away for official engagement

ooooh coincidence
You're a wise man. I thought I noted it alone.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by pepericozi: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm. When Buratai was there, the insurgents invaded his community. Killing thousands and displayed millions.

Another man was appointment to take over from him. Within a twinkle of an eye, the insurgents have invaded the community too.

I want to believe that Mr. President is giving the the insurgents directive on their movement.

Take it or leave it.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by charixel: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2021
openmine:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/boko-haram-reigns-terror-in-geidam-72hrs-on-slaughters-residents/

I laugh when I hear people calling 9ja soldier gallant that na for where opposition to the rulers dey but when it comes to level playing field na one chicken excuse to another.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by iampeterben(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm... Very serious case
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by dazzlingd(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:

i am not sympathizing with them, IBB would have handled the security issues in the country with a different approach , things are seriously getting out of hand , Nigeria is getting to a point of no return , the soldiers are not handling things intelligently.

There are far too many battle fronts and soldiers are dying daily including officers, this gross incompetence , the military high command needs to change tactics , they are igniting another battle front in the east as i am typing this

When the military has been compromised, you have terrorists as ministers and occupying strategic position the country

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by DWJOBScom(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:
all this is happening because of the unjustful killing of mohamed yusuf, when will the blood letting stop
I actually share the same view as you do.
Sometimes temper ruins the whole thing.
They would have allowed the court do it's thing to killing the fellow and right now we are still using the same approach an example is the Gana fellow in Benue state and many more
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Steve0979(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2021
9icest:
Naija na Abokiland

Na aboki dey rule
Na aboki dey steal most of the money
Na aboki man be terrorist, bandit and kidnappers
Na also aboki man dey sympathize with these criminals
I just wish these wahala na only for aboki land e end
Who care if you kill all your 100th generation,
Na your wahala be that
But nor carry your rubbish enter south
Stay for your aboki terrain dey kill una self
Bunch of nama in human skin
u get sense so
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by inahlot(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:
all this is happening because of the unjustful killing of mohamed yusuf, when will the blood letting stop

your daftness is at 100%

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by PS712: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAABBQGRILLS:

Hope you won't edit this post shortly!
Support for a particular person and political party shouldn't stop one from constructively criticizing them, especially when they start steering away from agreed direction. Lots of supporters can't just turn unsupportive without cause. The leader should be attentive to the cries of his people.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by gulfer: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2021
kettykin:
The nation should find a way to rein in this people, our police's extrajudicial killings are coming back to haunt Nigeria; how could a suspect handed over to the police by the military have been extrajudicially killed without recriminations and punishments for the responsible policemen and their DPO
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2021
UstazAhmed:

Does it even matter when it started. Tell ur master to work on it actively to at least reduce if not put a stop to it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2021
9icest:
Naija na Abokiland

Na aboki dey rule
Na aboki dey steal most of the money
Na aboki man be terrorist, bandit and kidnappers
Na also aboki man dey sympathize with these criminals
I just wish these wahala na only for aboki land e end
Who care if you kill all your 100th generation,
Na your wahala be that
But nor carry your rubbish enter south
Stay for your aboki terrain dey kill una self
Bunch of nama in human skin

Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by baseb: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2021
So who's lying and who's telling the truth. This latest information is from the LGA chairman but who are we going to believe? The 'super nigerian army' or the insurgents?
Nigerian army and its 'deny mentality' is not handling this properly. They should be better ways of doing it.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by Akuruoulo(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2021
observanc1:
Yobe state that gave buhari 100% votes abi
IS BUHARI NOT GIVING THEM 100% DOSE OF WHAT HE CAN OFFER ? OUTSIDE TERRORISM WHAT ELSE CAN THIS GOVERNMENT OFF TO US ?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2021
IMAGINE THIS EARTH WITHOUT ISLAM AND YOU WILL HAVE PARADISE ON EARTH.
Re: Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others by FreeIgbos: 8:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Yet the airforce, army, police, DSS and what have you are yet to be mobilized? If these were to be Southern Nigeria they would have ordered the airforce to carpet bomb the entire area.

They should continue being stvpid but we will see how the sh1thole will survive in the face of all these injustice and islamization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Babangida, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, Others Security Votes,pdp Tells Buhari / Christopher Elehu: Gunmen Kill Labour Party State Constituency Candidate In Imo / President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.