Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers (8178 Views)

Kenyan Man Beats Up Chinese Guy For Calling Him A Monkey (watch Video) / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / PHOTO: A Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Nigeria Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by Equalright247(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Here is a picture of the Chinese guy who maltreat Nigeria workers in INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY UMUAHALA, UKWA WEST ABIA STATE, this Chinese guy by name Jacky working in HR/Admin department has been assaulting those working with him, he sack workers at will, he induced other Chinese again Nigerians there....in this company the opinion of any black is not accepted no matter how experience or how long u have worked with them..... those working there does not have offer letter, no basic amenities, no job security.....

Here is the picture of the Chinese guy...

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by Memories12411: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Puffy face. Puff-puff.. grin
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2017
I once told that things are getting out of hand in this company because of this guy......

We really need to act fast ....to end this assault on our citizens by this Chinese..

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is rather unfortunate that those in authority in this country can not call these Chinese expatriates to order
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by joeaz58(m): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2017
living dead

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
joeaz58:
living dead
they don't have human feeling......more news regarding this ppl still coming as we have a team of ppl working for us there....just stay tuned .....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by joeaz58(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2017
nomoreslavery:
they don't have human feeling......more news regarding this ppl still coming as we have a team of ppl working for us there....just stay tuned .....
Asians are evil...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Now they are saying that no Nigerian can send them out of this country, and that it will only take money to end any litigation that may come up against them.....we need justice for these workers
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Pls keep sharing until it gets to the those that are supposed to act......Nairalanders
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2017
The Human Rights commission should be called
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by marooh: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Chai!
U allow him to do this to u because una never cook for him...

One person can never cook food for all!!..

Abeg settle his matter once and for all...
See chinko

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by pokipoki: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Equalright247:
Here is a picture of the Chinese guy who maltreat Nigeria workers in INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY UMUAHALA, UKWA WEST ABIA STATE, this Chinese guy by name Jacky working in HR/Admin department has been assaulting those working with him, he sack workers at will, he induced other Chinese again Nigerians there....in this company the opinion of any black is not accepted no matter how experience or how long u have worked with them..... those working there does not have offer letter, no basic amenities, no job security.....

Here is the picture of the Chinese guy...
Dude, stop all this fuckery!!! It's not by force to work with the chinese company. Go and take up jobs created by your president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
pokipoki:

Dude, stop all this fuckery!!! It's not by force to work with the chinese company. Go and take up jobs created by your president
....are u kidding me....pls mention one of the jobs ur president created....pls let's be United and speak with one voice in other to end this evil been melted on our young and vibrant youths.....just watch more news still coming from this company....#librateyourselffrominterslavery
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by dangwarmai(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
No offer letter, no right for you. I am not seeing his fault.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
PLS be factual for once
dangwarmai:
No offer letter, no right for you.
I am not seeing his fault.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2017
We should eat the picture abi?
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
We should eat the picture abi?
whya re we like this in this country nau
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by pokipoki: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
nomoreslavery:
....are u kidding me....pls mention one of the jobs ur president created....pls let's be United and speak with one voice in other to end this evil been melted on our young and vibrant youths.....just watch more news still coming from this company....#librateyourselffrominterslavery
United in one voice? Really? Dude, like I mentioned earlier, it's not by force to work with the Chinese.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2017
pokipoki:

United in one voice? Really? Dude, like I mentioned earlier, it's not by force to work with the Chinese.
..........i just pray any of ur relations one found themselves in the hands of these ppl.........
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Chinese firms in Nigeria...killing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
justiceforall:
Chinese firms in Nigeria...killing Nigerians
what else can we say.........and it looks this platform is sabotaging this struggle ...by not pushing this to the front page
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by OgahBohz: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2017
look at his face like person wey dey purge ... idiot fellow of stupid country,

olori bu, rada rada, oni ranu , asewo China ,

the thunder dt will strike all this chinko men, will come from ogbomoso orisa sango shrine !

I HATE EM WITH CONK PASSION !

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by pokipoki: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2017
nomoreslavery:
..........i just pray any of ur relations one found themselves in the hands of these ppl.........
Dude, forget sentiments. It's not by force to work with them. It's just like having unprotected sex with a HIV partner and one expects the outcome to be good. Dude, use your brain!!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
As this year is ending.... We the youths of this country wants our leaders to do something about these Chinese forks using us as fools in our land, they can not dothis in their country..... Stand and be counted
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by stuffs4me(m): 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
dangwarmai:
No offer letter, no right for you.
I am not seeing his fault.

Your brain is filled with smelly_shit.

The Nigerian labour laws does not allow foreigners to employ Nigerians without an offer letter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
My brother u have said it all.... Leave this gullible Nigerian alone, we this type of mentality we are going nowhere...
stuffs4me:

The Nigerian labour laws does not allow foreigners to employ Nigerians without an offer letter.
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2018
we need justice here ooooo.....our youths are dying , our youths are used for slavery jobs ooooo
Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by nomoreslavery(f): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Do u know in this company.....they don't even know what is called OFFER LETTER ......when they hear things like OFFER LETTER , the way the salary is paid , they were surprised.......the firm treat their workers like goat......they don't care about u if u are not a Chinese......these guys are very very very wicked.........u guys need to come to this said company and fine out things urself......in this new year it has started again......and there still no government intervention in these evil been perpetuated by these expatriates .......pls guys lets push this story to the appropriate authority.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by dangwarmai(m): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2018
stuffs4me:

Then why did the stupid Nigerians agree and accept the work without the offer letter? Don't let emotion cloud your judgement you duck head.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Chinese Guy Who Maltreat Workers by justiceforall: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
My dear this ppl are heartless , they don't have human feeling , full of racist ...a friend of mine who worked there by name BENITA have told me everything about this guy called Jacky, his evil plans for Nigerians working there....
flaws:
And this story weak me sha
Na ordinary chinko Nigerians no fit treat them Bleep up
chinko wey them suppose dey slap anyhow
I am highly disappointed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Made Faster Progress Against Boko Haram After Curbing Corruption- Buhar / He Was Alive They Were Pouring Him Acid - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Abeokuta / Watch Video Of Guys Insert Stick Inside A Lady Accused Of Stealing In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.