Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC (21406 Views)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / APC Convention: Lawyers Disagree As Court Refuses To Vacate Order / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by ismodiwa(m): 4:58am On Apr 26, 2021
Why do we have the EFCC if states can do so?
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by juniorades: 4:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Ok o, we done hear...
Video editing tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiOXMrha-08
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Mitchell231(m): 5:01am On Apr 26, 2021
Efcc vs lasg .......this life no balance.am waiting for the outcome
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by yommen: 5:02am On Apr 26, 2021
Jashub:
What I said is not meant for everyone to understand. You can pass it by

Well understood.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by ALISMILE(m): 5:05am On Apr 26, 2021
Jashub:
Anybody who speaks against Tinubu is an IPOB according to the zombie packs on this forum.
You na confirmed ipob naa
Them no dey ask man

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by frog12: 5:20am On Apr 26, 2021
which kind game this man dey play??
he wan take the BALL out of the field by force !
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by mu2sa2: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2021
As far 2023 is concerned, Tinubu is like a moving juggernaut - you attempt to stop it in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Masturbator2020: 5:41am On Apr 26, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You have your opinion and i have my facts. Going around and defaming a person's character, peddling lies up and down against Tinibu is totally unacceptable. cool
You should be ashamed of your self for defending a Nigerian politician. Shame dey catch me for you if you non get shame.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by vioment: 5:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Maybe there are diverted mystery accounts they plan to cover.

Small small the leopard shows its skin.
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by BamakSNR(m): 5:53am On Apr 26, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Bia o.p why did you put Tinibu's picture
how is this news related to Tinibu
some people will just payan because of Asiwaju.. what's his business na

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 26, 2021
It's just an attempt to squash the corruption cases against Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode. Just watch how some people will come here to defend them based on ethnicity and sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
As far 2023 is concerned, Tinubu is like a moving juggernaut - your attempt to stop it is in vain.
Tinubu can remain your lord or whatever he is in the southwest. He shouldn't spread his corruption to other parts of the country. He can become your southwest president but not a Nigerian president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by IYANGBALI: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2021
All because of one useless emperor Tinubu
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by IYANGBALI: 6:04am On Apr 26, 2021
mu2sa2:
As far 2023 is concerned, Tinubu is like a moving juggernaut - your attempt to stop it is in vain.
it will end in premium tears and sorrows
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Emma1Oj(m): 6:05am On Apr 26, 2021
To me, anyone pointing accusation finger on Fashola that person is wasting his or her time..Fashola was accountable and carried out and delivered more projects in Lagos. he's is the best govy lagos has ever produced and still remain the best.
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by humberjade: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2021
It beats me how and why some BAT's loyalists are trying to disassociate him from this crazy and stinking move.

Like I always say, these politicians have bought the spirit, soul, body and future of some youth. Even the dullest of any specie should be able to read between the line.

"Leave our thief alone, and look after your own thief"...is what has brought this country to where it is today.

Can't wait for all those who matters to me to leave that country...it is a lost cause. cry

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by TemmyT002(m): 6:11am On Apr 26, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Igbos go soon die untop Tinibu matter. cool

Read the last three or four paragraphs.
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by WorldRichest: 6:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Sense will one day kill Tinubu. The sense is too much.
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by WorldRichest: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2021
Jashub:
Tinubu has finally owns lagos with this dullard called Sanwo -Olu

Your state that is not owned by Tinubu, why are you not staying there? Why does your state governor spend more days in Lagos than in your slum? Does Tinubu own your state too? Even me, if my state is better, I won't be in Lagos. So, all internet miscreants and unfortunate street urchins should go to their states that are better than Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by FolushoPoster(m): 6:17am On Apr 26, 2021
Corruption wants to take over "curruption cases" from curruption. This country needs Ijaw massage
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Trustedpronet: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Those criminal cases that was not handover to Lagos state what happened to them? The good part is that the law is signed. Let them meetb n court for amendment or revert.
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by officialmario(m): 6:24am On Apr 26, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Bia o.p why did you put Tinibu's picture
how is this news related to Tinibu

Do you have sense at all? You are asking why they tag tinubu picture, cant you see the headline.
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2021
Wait, I don't get it. Is this even possible? Why haven't any state done it yet or is it because EFCC is making steps against Tinubu? What's wrong with this country!

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by yahmohy27: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2021
Jashub:
Tinubu has finally owns lagos with this dullard called Sanwo -Olu
wetin concern you go to ur Biancafraud na abi

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Stonerobaba(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Anthony190905: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2021
Exponential101:

Upon how Alaigbo is burning u still have time to shook mouth inside Yoruba matter.

Here comes the tribal matter. must everything be about the tribe.
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by WorldRichest: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2021
grossintel:
Wait, I don't get it. Is this even possible? Why haven't any state done it yet or is it because EFCC is making steps against Tinubu? What's wrong with this country!

No state has been ruled consecutively by genius criminals

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by WorldRichest: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2021
Anthony190905:

Here comes the tribal matter. must everything be about the tribe.

Okay
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by Ghostrye: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2021
let me take a wild guess and say that his first case will be to acquit tinubu of all charges
Re: Lawyers Disagree Over Sanwo-Olu’s Attempt To Takeover Corruption Cases From EFCC by officialmario(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2021
You are trying to use a thief to watch over the house...
i wonder how terrorist reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos / LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) / Obasanjo: Even As Christian, I Refused To Finance CAN Building With Govt Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.