Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,006 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns (31161 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by LastProphet: 7:08am On Apr 26, 2021
tempest01:
Troops keep raiding people that are defending themselves against Fulani terrorists but never raid the terrorists.

Then the media will spin the narrative and make people fighting for their self preservation look like the criminals.

I served in the middle-belt, these local mostly Christian villages are left to their fate when the terrorist Fulani attack them. Some of them have to get weapons and fight back.

For the tribal military to go on this venture, it means they have successfully repelled attacks and when this happens the treasonous tribal military commanders will step in and help the terrorists.

And there are military personnel from these places where their people are being slaughtered and wiped out playing to the gallery to get promoted. When they are finally out of service, they'll find their voice and start wailing on these activities.

Exactly what the Fulani are doing using the army, is what TY Danjuma has said all along

3 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Quality20(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2021
why wont they keep weapons, when its now so difficult for tiv guys to steal cows without being challenged or killed?
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by adecz: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2021
The Buhari army is bent on
disarming the indigenous tribes to
make it easier for his Fulani brothers
to annihilate them.

How many Fulani, who brazenly move
around cities with AKs have been disarmed
or arrested?

Northern governors &Gumi the Islamic
cleric regularly meets& takes pictures with heavily armed killer Fulani militia, but Buhari has
never asked our army to disarm them.

It is clear to minority tribes especially in
Northern Nigeria that the armed forces
have been directed to assist the Fulani
take over tribal lands by killing & driving
them off their ancestral lands.

The tribes know that if they don't get
weapons to defend themselves, they will
gradually become extinct.

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:13am On Apr 26, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

it's to defend his community from external aggression, they should likewise search emirs palaces in the nw, ne

una dey mind those hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by annyz: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.punchng.com/Troops-raid-Benue-monarchs-palace-chief-escapes

Disarming South while Arming North.

Am sure u know what I meant!

I blame Southern elites who can not decode the hand writing on the wall all these years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Machinegun91(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2021
God punish all the Nigerian Army including my friends and relatives it the evil Army.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by michoim(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2021
The truth coming to light now. PDP/ Ortom will be accusing FGN he and his chiefs are the ones perpetrating insecurity in the region. I always know that PDP/IPOB and their cohorts are behind the insecurity all over the country...

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by atheistandproud(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2021
tempest01:
Troops keep raiding people that are defending themselves against Fulani terrorists but never raid the terrorists.

Then the media will spin the narrative and make people fighting for their self preservation look like the criminals.

I served in the middle-belt, these local mostly Christian villages are left to their fate when the terrorist Fulani attack them. Some of them have to get weapons and fight back. As a corper I remember leaving for weeks to Abuja because there was a planned attack and the villagers were getting ready to defend themselves.

For the tribal military to go on this venture, it means they have probably successfully repelled attacks and when this happens the treasonous tribal military commanders will step in and help the terrorists.

And there are military personnel from these places where their people are being slaughtered and wiped out playing to the gallery to get promoted. When they are finally out of service, they'll find their voice and start wailing on these activities.

*Coughs* TY *coughs

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by favour32(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2021
michaellovaldo:
A minute silence for our Country Nigeria cry
Who don die nai dem dey arrange a minute silence....so Nigeria don die?
Why e be say army(I nor wan use Nigeria army because na sectional army) never ever raid
killer herdsmen?
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Govocrete: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2021
When I was growing up, i know the duty of the police, CID, DSS, SSS, Soldier and Mopol.

Am getting older and cannot remember the duty of the following:

Police:
CID:
DSS:
Road Safety:
VIO
Military:

Help me complete the list.

Where are the police when the army is raiding a palace. It's a shame that they only recovered one AK 47. I was expecting a truck load of arms and ammunition.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Coldie(m): 7:28am On Apr 26, 2021
Guns they use to defend themselves from herdsmen you came and collected it from them.

Ok defend them now, NO.

Mark it before this year ends herdsmen will attack that community

2 Likes

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by jneutron4000: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2021
This is a setup by Fulanis government to dismantle the traditional institutions in Benue in other to set the way for them to take over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by InvertedHammer: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2021
/
They want to disarm everyone so that they will be defenseless when Fulani men strike. It is no longer a conspiracy but established fact.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by ShawnT(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2021
I knew those bastard village heads had hands in the attack and they're shielding those criminals.Go for them boys,by the grace and mercy of God almighty there won't be any hiding place for criminals.
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Penguin2: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
Believe this Jihad govt at your own peril ...using the NIGERIAN army to stop locals from defending themselves from Fulanization....how come the military till date have not found where bandit keeps their guns

Na only you get sense for this forum.

They wanna make sure there’s no form of defense when they attack. That’s why they want to dispossess the locals of arms.

But God pass them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2021
This is the voice of wisdom: Nigeria should split peacefully into the already created zones. Everyone has access to arms already. The way to prevent war now is to split peacefully. If chiefs and kings can be having arms illegally in their palaces, hnmmm. Boko Haram too has more sophisticated weapons than the military. Nigeria is a time bomb about to explode. The voice of wisdom is calling for a fast heart to heart talk so all regions can control their resources. If we choose to still be Nigeria, then, federal government should be responsible only for foreign affairs and not economic of each region.

Ibo is ready to go. I do not know why they are forced to stay in Nigeria. Also, the northers have decided to embarrass terrorism, so why should other regions pity them when their leaders are the ones behind it all. And yoruba has decided to wake up with Oduduwa Republic. Too bad. Fulani and herdsmen can be curbed when they realise they may need permit to enter other regions, amd register as a foreigner there.

Nigeria is a sad story. Many nations looked up to Nigeria in the past, but she failed excellent well. A sad story indeed. But if God says we will not split, we will not. I just want blo.odshed to stop.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Olarsview: 7:39am On Apr 26, 2021
tempest01:

I served in the middle-belt, these local mostly Christian villages are left to their fate when the terrorist Fulani attack them. Some of them have to get weapons and fight back. As a corper I remember leaving for weeks to Abuja because there was a planned attack and the villagers were getting ready to defend themselves.

For the tribal military to go on this venture, it means they have probably successfully repelled attacks and when this happens the treasonous tribal military commanders will step in and help the terrorists.

Jo's is in middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Ezmans: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It seems our traditional rulers are having some skeletons in their Royal cupboards...

First it was the Yahoo Oba who was heavily engage in romance scam, now this....
still waiting for nigerian goverment to raid the home of catle sellers in enugu who chased goverment officials with ak 47 riffles

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Afolabimills(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It seems our traditional rulers are having some skeletons in their Royal cupboards...

u either are one of terrorist jihadist govt or playing to fool people paid or been wicked playing blind,have u read d news about bokoaharam yobe State borno nassarawa kaduna Oyo all just in a week?now to d issue at hand dis jihadist govt is using govt security n state to wipe d left of d strong holds n resistance in this state have u asked urself why have this clampdown not in d news about fulani herdsmen by troops arresting etc y?

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by proprince(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2021
People that are protecting themselves from fulani AK47 bearers, you are there raiding their palaces.

How many palaces in the north have you raided??

Split this country abeg.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Jungleluv5: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Please I need an answer to this question how many district head in core northern part of the country who have sympathy for bandits or support for them has been arrested or search their Palace.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by nedekid: 7:46am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Dont you understand that one side is being disarmed while the other is ignored?
That one side decided to arm themself in self defense due to the consistent attack by a group of foreigners with active support of the authorities.

1 Like

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by PlayMaker14: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2021
Afolabimills:
u either are one of terrorist jihadist govt or playing to fool people paid or been wicked playing blind,have u read d news about bokoaharam yobe State borno nassarawa kaduna Oyo all just in a week?now to d issue at hand dis jihadist govt is using govt security n state to wipe d left of d strong holds n resistance in this state have u asked urself why have this clampdown not in d news about fulani herdsmen by troops arresting etc y?
Don't be silly and never you mistake me for your brother Pantami.
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Kingspin(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2021
See what is going in Nigeria.

FG army are busy disarming anybody who defend themselves against Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by prigoz(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2021
So it's only in middle belt and south that NA works, am yet to see or hear that they invade sultan of sokoto house or one powerful Emir house. I pity those who are shouting one Nigeria upandown.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Elidrisy20: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2021
superjab247:
Meanwhile terrorists disguised as cattle dealers are chasing police and government officials in Enugu with AK-47 and nobody is raiding their markets cry
And you believe that story
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by 2elliot: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You don't need anyone to tell you that everybody now needs personal arms for self protection. What you have read likely the military taking away their protection so that they will be vulnerable to attacks by killer bandits. Securities and bandits are at war with the common man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Elidrisy20: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2021
arrest him and take him to Court
Re: Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns by Afolabimills(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Don't be silly and never you mistake me for your brother Pantami.
ur brain dey lick oil n u no well no come here dey yan nonsense if u b part of this govt na fool u b n terrorist but if no dey supporter d evil govt try get sence talk B4 u go open ya mouth talk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Uncover Illegal Blood Bank In Lagos, Arrest Suspect - Photo / Woman Breaks Neighbour’s Jaw With Shovel Over Fruit (photo) / Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.