Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 (20925 Views)

2023: Election Turn Out From 2007 Till Date (Picture)) / Politics, Governance and Economy: How Do These Affect IGR Of States? / Borno Leads Ebonyi On NBS Ranking Of States IGR Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by jneutron4000: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
[s]
Saltybear:

You are a goat yet NPA rates intel port as number 1 in Nigeria

See how dumb you are?
[/s]You are an animal, which stupid report are you talking about? Mumu do you think other port are not functioning too? Must ports in the SS region are mostly used for transporting petroleum and other products. No port in the whole Nigeria is better than the Lagos state port, any ship no matter how big it is will dock effortlessly. Otondo
Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by Richthekid: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oh
Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
[s]
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]You are an animal, which stupid report are you talking about? Mumu do you think other port are not functioning too? Must ports in the SS region are mostly used for transporting petroleum and other products. No port in the whole Nigeria is better than the Lagos state port, any ship no matter how big it is will dock effortlessly. Otondo
[/s]

Again you are too stupid to think use Google. Intels port is rated higher and generals more revenue . The largest ships to Beth in Nigeria do so at intels because apapa can't contain them but you are too daft to know this
.fool
Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
seguno2:

Is Lagos/south west plus Edo and Delta doing better than when Awolowo was Premier in the western region for only 6 years
If oil is overrated, please why is the federation account fed by the revenue, and our budget is based on the price? Why is our GDP correlated with changing oil prices, except in 2013-2014?

Are you sure you have the information on your comment

Oil is overrated, Yoruba land has done well without it before and a lot of non OPEC countries are doing far better than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Saltybear:

You are just a typical yoruba hater

Cry me a river

Do you know what that means?
Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Yoruba man has spoken ...I like this

It will make the foolish Niger Delta hey sense...dem don tell una say una oil is useless dem no use am build anything

You see, the level of ingratitude

You Niger Delta when una go get sense....?

I like as the man take talk am

Make he tell us wether Na cocoa money dem use build 3rd mainland bridge or Apapa port

Niger Delta folks no get sense at all

My yoruba brother I like this statement

Fvck the oil money, let's just break up and you can have your useless oil to yourself, SW has everything it takes to be alone, we did well without oil money, the SE and the SS can have it all
Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
jneutron4000:
Now I see how idiotic you are, do you even know the main function of that Intels port? Fool it is mainly for onshore and offshore of Oil and Gas, idiot how on earth will you even think Apapa port will still contain such considering the pressure on Apapa port where there is even no space. Finally Lagos port is not Apapa only, Lagos ports generates more as far revenue is concerned, otondo.
[/s]

You are just a useless Illiterate so I won't waste my time educating a bastard anymore

Drink sniper for your pains grin

E pain am grin intels port is numero uno

Die slow
Re: IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 by jneutron4000: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2021
[s]
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

[s]You are just a useless Illiterate so I won't waste my time educating a bastard anymore

Drink sniper for your pains grin

E pain am grin intels port is numero uno

Die slow
[/s]hahaha I never expected anything reasonable from someone like you whose father is an animal, I know you are pained that Lagos state and the rest of Yoruba land do not give a F about oil as the Yoruba land economic is not depending on the oil revenues. Hahaha now go and die you fool grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: S-east Chasing Illusory Ambition — YCE / Bomb Explosion In Iyara, Kogi State / FG To Reopen 30 Ex-Governors' Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.