Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University (24953 Views)

10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year / The Mistakes Students Make All In The Name Of Studying Abroad / Top 5 Ways Nigerian Students Should Not Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by blazepascal(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2021
We see a lot of students making mistakes every day in school. Some are career ending, life threatening, heartbreaking, while some are for a short painful while.

So I'm here to list what mistakes students shouldn't make in school, and university to be precise.

1. Never wait for your Part 3 or 4 before going for your internship/IT, use every holiday to learn something new and interesting be it in your field or outside of it.

2. Never graduate knowing only things pertaining to your degree, if you do, you will limit yourself, expand your horizon, know something about everything there is to know.

3. Never read for grades, Grades won't carry you beyond school. Read for knowledge, read to be empowered.

.4 Never separate yourself from others, Make friends with all sorts of people. Regardless of faith, creed, colour, knowledge.

5. Never allow a lecturer limit you or your ability. He's where he probably wants to be, you're not where you want to be. Don't allow him to limit you by his grades, words or outbursts

6. Never look down on grades, read to have the A's, do your best to be among the best. If C is what you can achieve with all your strength,

7. Never substitute religious activity with real relationship with God. Participate in Fellowship activities, but never let it interrupt your personal relationship with God. Don't be a zealot or an Extremist.

8. Never look down on anyone, the poor guy then could be a millionaire after school. The guy who struggled to make 3rd Class might come back rich and powerful. No other person has been more recognized in my set (Internationally and Within Nigeria) than my good Friend Chibuike despite Graduating with a weak 2.2. Not by what you read ohhh

9. Never think people are going to treat you specially, just because you're graduating with a good grade. The world out there is full of people more qualified than you.

10. Never depart from God or his Godly principles. Your life depends on him, In dominus El Frustra, latin loosely meaning (Without God we labour in vain). You need God on your best days and on your worst days, never look down on the power of Favour or Grace of God

11. Fresher beware of Catch them Young, they'll only take advantage of you.

12. Last but not the least. Don't do suicide! It's not worth it. Now doesn't justify the future, you can overcome that depression. Believe!
And remember! Be yourself!

Written by: blaze pascal

thanks for Reading and remain blessed!

127 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Manq(m): 7:57am On Apr 26, 2021
Don't belong to a group of blood thirsty people called cultist.. they'll help you build your casket

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by shopnimini: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2021
Learn how to make money

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by ojun50(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2021
don't use your school fees , text money , feeding allowance to play bet 9ja

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Smoking bomb ass weed in the love garden, challenging my friends to chyke the next beautiful girl we see. School's fun a lot, before the exam week though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Drizzy5001(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Avoid girls... They are big distractions.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Draslo(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2021
13. Don't allow your girlfriend move in with you.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Stevyne: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2021
13. No date any gal for your department

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by mecayuzz: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Smoking bomb ass weed in the love garden, challenging my friends to chyke the next beautiful girl we see. School's fun a lot, before the exam week though.
Abu I guess

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Cashio(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
make contacts...a lot of contacts

Jobs I've done since I finished school last year have all come either from direct friends or referrals by friends I met in school.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Naijaroom38: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by suga26: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
ok
Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by fourboys: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
say no to cultism and girlfriend

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by aylive02(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
;DPeople wey make these mistakes dey collect 6 digits salary now grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Promoter2: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Keep a trendy CV handy. See my siggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by vampiresdiary(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Fedrick100: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
I wish I have money to sponsor myself,. I really want to be in higher institutions

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
100. Never date a girl in ur dept, level, or even faculty.... and most importantly ur hostel (for off campus peeps)

101. Never give ur GF or side chick the keys to ur apartment and most importantly to yo heart

102. Never look down on those "dullards" in the class... cuz on a fateful day u might need their help in class, exam hall and most importantly off campus for protection

103. Never kiss and tell esp with hostel n dept girls and most importantly with church or campus fellowship girls

105. Never put ur FULL trust on anyone esp course mate, coordinator... always have a back up plan... cuz man go fail u wen u nor expect... n most importantly on lecturers, pastors and campus fellowship "Daddies n Mummies"... Trust in GOD..

106. Never for once think dat ur campus "Daddy n Mummy" are the gate way to heaven... omo MOST of these people dey fornicate pass u sef... esp dose swagger Campus fellowship wen the pastors dem dey fry hair like egg on top indomie... most of those guys dey fuucck atleast 3 different girls in a week.... from the fellowship esp freshers

107. and most importantly.......

108. Never

109. Forget

1010. These precepts

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Drizzy5001:
Avoid girls... They are big distractions.

And for girls, avoid boys, they are big distractions too...

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by inoki247: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol everyone with different theory...

You no remember to add don't du Yahoo and olosho while you're in schl....

nd stop drinking too much Garri in schl...

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by bigdammyj: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Noted

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Chummynoni(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
i wish i could see someone to tell me this when i was in school.

4 Likes

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by inoki247: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
ojun50:
don't use your school fees , text money , feeding allowance to play bet 9ja

And also don't use ur school fees to do MMM

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by BewareOf419: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Always eat while in school

13 Likes

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Gobengroup(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
What's your advice for those who are about to give up school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Interesting..

However, Number 7 and 10 is interwoven....

Most importantly in all doings, by all means necessary ensure you stay alive....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by AllenSpencer: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Don't join school cults

Join world renowned fraternities

You will never regret it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Most Importantly,

Understand That The Purpose of Being in School is To Be Self Reliant and Become Creative about Providing Solutions to people in the society; thereby - you must Understand How to Connect, Communicate and Build Good Relationships with People that MATTER.

Everyone MATTERS Though.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
blazepascal:

3. Never read for grades,

6. Never look down on grades,

Written by: a rascal
A group of confused illiterates running this forum, people who have never seen the four walls of a university are giving advice to those who more educated than them.

Wore unto anyone who believes what he/she reads on nairaland.

patlex wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mistakes Students Should Never Make In The University by sanmtiago(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
No fall in love undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IELTS Increases Test Fee To ₦266,000 / Aau Post Ume Results Is Out,check On Net Now. / What's The Difference Between A Smart Student And A Brilliant Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.