Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) (9056 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / No Presidential Broadcast On COVID-19 Updates Today - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by GreenWire(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2021
well he should clap for himself
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Maconstruct(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2021
FemolasticA:
Lol grin grin

But by 2022 december you will have ambition abi?? kiss undecided
And start seeing visions.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by richmond500: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2021
Iclala:

Ganduje?
Suffering no dey tire you ppl?
Ganduje is one of the best governors alongside Umahi currently.

Amaechi and peter Obi were one of the best.

Osinbajo is simply the best thing that has ever happened to Nigerian politics
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Penguin2: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
So that u will turn Nigeria to Aba abi?

If its not Amaechi, Ganduje, Peter Obi, Umahi or Osinbajo in 2023 then I'll just use my voters card to open another bank account

How did Ganduje make your list?
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by renny607: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2021
Who wants to vote for your before
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Multiplier7(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2021
From comments above, I can categorically say that Nigerians don't read with understanding.
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by jacoik(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2021
but a pastor abi na prophet said yesterday that he will be the next president after buhari
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Penguin2: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
Ganduje is one of the best governors alongside Umahi currently.

Amaechi and peter Obi were one of the best.

Osinbajo is simply the best thing that has ever happened to Nigerian politics

Ganduje is working. Admittedly.

But are we gonna look away from his dollar videos?

Are we now going to endorse corruption?

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by chudez0147(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Fear fear Ibo man, them don threaten am for Kuje prison

Next to denounce his ambition is Okorocha

Please why were they kneeling ??
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by MrOkenwa(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2021
Dave Umahi, Peter Obi and Chris Mogalu has better integrity than OUK.
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by richmond500: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2021
Penguin2:

Ganduje is working. Admittedly.

But are we gonna look away from his dollar videos?

Are we now going to endorse corruption?
The only politician that is clean by my assessment is Osinbajo.

If u want to look at their flaws then no politician deserve our vote, Amaechi was a thief but except Donald Duke, there isn't anyone till that could match him as a visionary leader in Southern Nigeria.
.Even as a minister, he is arguably the best
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by sweetshisha: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2021
chudez0147:

Please why were they kneeling ??

Rumour has it they went to beg unbehalf of Kalu at an Ikoyi top elite

Another rumour has it that they went to beg a famous Catholic Rev to intercede so that he doesn't go to jail,

Non of their media aides have clearified reason for the kneeling
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by richmond500: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2021
oikelomen:
Who wants to vote for u before
some people are brain dead, he was elected by those people, they will vote him again
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Penguin2: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
The only politician that is clean by my assessment is Osinbajo.

If u want to look at their flaws then no politician deserve our vote, Amaechi was a thief but except Donald Duke, there isn't anyone till that could match him as a visionary leader in Southern Nigeria.
.Even as a minister, he is arguably the best

I’m not arguing Amaechi’s visions.

Neither am I contending that any politician is a saint. Not even Osinbajo.

But I need you to understand that Ganduje’s case is scandalous because it was caught on camera and distributed to the world.

If we reward him with the presidency or vice presidency for instance, what message do you think that would send?

Wouldn’t that embolden others to involve themselves in more atrocious act since there won’t be consequences?
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2021
Presidency should go to the South East. The North in whatever shade have tried their best and failed. The Yoruba largely failed us also. The South South have had their fair share and sadly flopped. It's only wise for the South East to have it. But not to the Likes of Aberibe who are mostly Ipobians
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by richmond500: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2021
Penguin2:

I’m not arguing Amaechi’s visions.

Neither am I contending that any politician is a saint. Not even Osinbajo.

But I need you to understand that Ganduje’s case is scandalous because it was caught on camera and distributed to the world.

If we reward him with the presidency or vice presidency for instance, what message do you think that would send?

Wouldn’t that embolden others to involve themselves in more atrocious act since there won’t be consequences?
OK, I get ur point now.
I wasn't thinking of that when I mentioned him. my bad grin
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by FemolasticA: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2021
Maconstruct:

And start seeing visions.

I yam telling you far, Him no get ambition now, but him go get ambition later grin we sabi this kind people.

We Nigerians are wise now Mr ambition

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by millionboi(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
So that u will turn Nigeria to Aba abi?

If its not Amaechi, Ganduje, Peter Obi, Umahi or Osinbajo in 2023 then I'll just use my voters card to open another bank account
Ganduje?
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by richmond500: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Presidency should go to the South East. The North in whatever shade have tried their best and failed. The Yoruba largely failed us also. The South South have had their fair share and sadly flopped. It's only wise for the South East to have it. But not to the Likes of Aberibe who are mostly Ipobians
SE is the poorest and least developed region in Nigeria, their politicians should prove to us that they can govern the entire country.
Except Umahi and Peter Obi, the rest are not even fit to be class captains

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Moddam: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2021
Let's keep on watching as it unfold

Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Solsix(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Who said that in Catholic Church we don't see vision?? U don't even need to a Christian to see vision, God chooses whoever He wishes to show whatever he wishes
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Penguin2: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
OK, I get ur point now.
I wasn't thinking of that when but I mentioned him. my bad grin

Nothing do you bro
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Metrix147:
Senate Chief Whip, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu on Sunday declared that he has no ambition to gun for the number one job in the country, ABN TV reports.

He however said if fate places the responsibility on his shoulder, he would not hesitate to accept it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMuhk3JYefA
“I am not having that kind of ambition,” the former Abia State governor said in an interview on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics. “But if I am given, why not? I can take it.”

There have been prophecies from some clergymen that the 61-year-old will be Nigeria’s next president, but Kalu who dismissed them citing his religious beliefs, admitted that he is capable of leading the nation.

“I am a Catholic. In the Catholic church, we don’t see visions. Well, if visions are being seen, and people say this and that, if it is the will of God that I will become president, why not? I am very capable mentally and otherwise to do whatever Nigerian people want me to do but not through prophecy,” the lawmaker noted.

And as the country prepares for the next presidential election in 2023 with calls for the seat to be zoned to the Southeast, the former Abia State leader has restated that it is the turn of the region to be in Aso Rock.

“I believe if Nigerians and the Nigerian people want to be fair, a Southeast president from Igbo extraction will be the next thing to do,” he explained.

Senator Kalu who also condemned the recent attack on Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma’s house, described the incident as barbaric, lamenting the increasing spate of insecurity in Nigeria.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/i-have-no-presidential-ambition-for-now-senator-kalu-declares-video/

The boldest part. SouthEast keeps thinking and saying it is their turn. What turn? You compete. When you competed and you produced Zik the first black president of Nigeria, no one said anything. Ibos keeps bullying everyone, and also use self pitying as a means to Aso rock. You dont get to be a leader when you cannot negotiate. A leader is not born where chaos is. Ibos are know to create chaos recently by bullying everyone. Learn to negotiate. Sit with other regions and discuss like a group who is reasonable. This is politics. You must participate in it. If you continue losing, there is something you need to correct. The issue of fairness does not come in. Be fair with others too.

Were ibos fair when they butchered Ahmadu Bello of the north and left his corpse in the street? This is why the north cannot forgive the ibos. They started this war with the north. And they must face the consequences. Rather that their leaders to rally round and seek peace, they want to bully everyone. Obasanjo went to SS and picked an Ijaw man because he knows an ibo man is a bad market.

The same bad market Atiku carried in the last election. I just laughed at Atiku when he picked Peter Obi. Lol. Mehn! Atiku dulled himself.

I do not hate ibo, but they need to understand it is a competition. Nothing is fair when losing, but everything is fair when winning. Let ibo compete excellently and team up well. The president of Nigeria must be able to convince the whole nation. Of course, the only weak area of Buhari is the "dictatorship and sharia" character in him. One way or the other, he was able to deceive everyone by teaming up with Tinubu, and they used Osinbajo as the glue to patch up his mess. Of course, he has shown his real self. My point is that rather than talking about fairness, ibos should compete.

Lastly, a culture which disregards mothers and women cannot prosper. Let me tell you something, if ibo wants to lead, let them choose a female as the presidential candidate. Just ask the ibo men. Lol You will see the real reason they aren't fit. A culture or group of people who disrespects those who brought us into this world cannot prosper. It is a curse which is following the ibos. Let the ibos break this curse by erasing that barbaric way of life which makes the first son the alpha and omega in each family. This is a shi.t and a me.ss in their way of life. Women are heroes. Making the first son the ONLY legitimate child is a barbaric culture and this is the curse following ibos. Their women keep cursing them everytime even till date, and they arent aware of it.

Goodluck to the ibos as they bully us into making them the next president of Nigeria by force. The men are their problems. Give us an ibo lady as the presidential candidate of Nigeria, and I will gladly vote for her. Ngozi Iweala and late Dora Akiliyu are two women Nigeria will never forget. Never. Kalu is joking, he cannot be the president of Nigeria. Never and Never.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
SE is the poorest and least developed region in Nigeria, their politicians should prove to us that they can govern the entire country.
Except Umahi and Peter Obi, the rest are not even fit to be class captains

I agree totally. The leaders there have failed to utilize the resources they have, and the wealthy have failed to bring development to their land. Nnewi claims to have the highest number of billionaires still their roads are bad, no kerbs for pedestrians to walk on and no tangible development.

I would go for Peter Obi, Umahi maybe. But the likes of Ikweremadu, Chris Ngige, Abaribe etc are all out of it
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by richmond500: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2021
millionboi:
Ganduje?
sorry, na Zulum I bin wan call
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by julioralph(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2021
Okay Sir lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by millionboi(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2021
richmond500:
sorry, na Zulum I bin wan call
I thought dsame

Edit it biko
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by danono: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2021
Is better you don’t.
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2021
Metrix147:
Senate Chief Whip, Sen. Orji Uzor Kalu on Sunday declared that he has no ambition to gun for the number one job in the country, ABN TV reports.

He however said if fate places the responsibility on his shoulder, he would not hesitate to accept it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMuhk3JYefA
“I am not having that kind of ambition,” the former Abia State governor said in an interview on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics. “But if I am given, why not? I can take it.”

There have been prophecies from some clergymen that the 61-year-old will be Nigeria’s next president, but Kalu who dismissed them citing his religious beliefs, admitted that he is capable of leading the nation.

“I am a Catholic. In the Catholic church, we don’t see visions. Well, if visions are being seen, and people say this and that, if it is the will of God that I will become president, why not? I am very capable mentally and otherwise to do whatever Nigerian people want me to do but not through prophecy,” the lawmaker noted.

And as the country prepares for the next presidential election in 2023 with calls for the seat to be zoned to the Southeast, the former Abia State leader has restated that it is the turn of the region to be in Aso Rock.

“I believe if Nigerians and the Nigerian people want to be fair, a Southeast president from Igbo extraction will be the next thing to do,” he explained.

Senator Kalu who also condemned the recent attack on Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma’s house, described the incident as barbaric, lamenting the increasing spate of insecurity in Nigeria.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/i-have-no-presidential-ambition-for-now-senator-kalu-declares-video/

even if u do, who is gonna vote for u? Yeye
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Iclala:

Ganduje?
Suffering no dey tire you ppl?
Osinbajo remains the best but I doubt the criminals and all the 'Ibrahims' & 'Mohammeds' that will form part of his cabinet will allow him to perform
Nuisance. Muhammedans are who to your stinking skull.

. Tell us your Governor so that we compare his with Ganduje's achievements.
Re: Uzor Kalu: I Have No Presidential Ambition For Now (Video) by chudez0147(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
sweetshisha:

Rumour has it they went to beg unbehalf of Kalu at an Ikoyi top elite

Another rumour has it that they went to beg a famous Catholic Rev to intercede so that he doesn't go to jail,

Non of their media aides have clearified reason for the kneeling
Whoever they are kneeling before most be very powerful to have both the minister of foreign affairs kneel before him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses / What Happened To The 40 Laptop Crew / Buhari Begs Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.