Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) (37738 Views)

Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by jaybenugo: 5:19am On Jan 13, 2022
2023: "I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria" - Orji Uzor Kalu

Former Governor of Abia state and Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has declared his intention to contest in Nigeria's 2023 Presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

Kalu said he is the most prepared presidential candidate in Nigeria. He said has all it takes to contest. He stated this in an interview when a journalist asked him if he can defeat Bola Tinubu in the All Progressives Congress (APC) primary election.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3mf5m3p4CQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1412111/2023-prepared-presidential-candidate-nigeria-orji-uzor-kalu/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by dedonfranco(m): 5:45am On Jan 13, 2022
Money go dey for 2023 election.

Please dont sell your conscience.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by pman096(m): 5:52am On Jan 13, 2022
To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by EmirGold(m): 5:56am On Jan 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2022
If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.

109 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by helinues: 6:11am On Jan 13, 2022
grin

Open you mouth and let's us see what you have been drinking lately

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by babatunx(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:37am On Jan 13, 2022
Your people will rather Athiefkulated than vote for you

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Tokskob2008: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Na all known certified looters and thieves still dey show interest in contesting for the presidency next year no new faces at all.

God please help this country because these old looters don't care if the masses die of starvation or not as long as they can loot .

8 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by bcomputer101: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2022
If there's any way we have offended God as a nation, he should please pardon and have mercy on us.

Because almost all the contestants showing interest in 2023 presidency are either ex drug baron or ex convicts

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Tap0lane: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2022
Do you mean criminals such as this or you like to change your stand. ?!

pman096:
To be honest Nigeria is a shit hole, I am not accusing anybody before the useless sycophants begin to quote me. People who have had a history with the EFCC and other whom we've clearly seen to have not performed shouldn't even be options.
I just sincerely hope that with what Nigerians have faced in the past seven years, they've realized with glaring evidences to vote a capable leader.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 13, 2022
What a stupid talk angry

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by dnawah(m): 7:38am On Jan 13, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1412111/2023-prepared-presidential-candidate-nigeria-orji-uzor-kalu/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
let me check......yes!yes!!yes!!!u don go prison,u don get titles from the North,yes!!!!yes!!!!! c'est finit.you r really quality.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by basilo101: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Your people will rather Athiefkulated than vote for you
Why are Tinubu supporters scared if Atiku? Tinubu better support Igbo candidate in APC or we will unleash Atiku on him from PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Benchilwell: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Militant30: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2022
From baby factory and ritualist den to skull mining and drug peddling region.

Nigeria is finished grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by DispatcherLagos: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2022
Young and very articulated. Sad enough, Nigeria is cursed with voting old and sick people, so I doubt if they will vote you sir
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2022
basilo101:

Why are Tinubu supporters scared if Atiku? Tinubu better support Igbo candidate in APC or we will unleash Atiku on him from PDP
ibo want beerfraud

11 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by pman096(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Tap0lane:

I meant any politician, just imagine Ibori was convicted of looting funds of the state, served in jail came out to a heroic welcome cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Jostoman: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2022
helinues:
grin

Open you mouth and let's us see what you have been drinking lately
he is taking the same thing Jagaban is taking.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2022
Tap0lane:

even in your poverty stricken state, Obi is purer than you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ZendayaColeman(f): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Werey oloriburuku Ni gbogbo yin

Bunch of useless, unproductive & unexposed old kleptos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Dshocker(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2022
One of those thieves in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2022
Okay we've heard you.

Tinubu set pace for you all cowards to declare intention.
It remain Okorocha.

Eventually no Igbo will step down for one, that's just it.

Las Las
#BAT2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Naijatask: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
In same countries, ex convicts are barred from even voting talk less of contesting for a position. But this is Nigeria where an ex convict who did not even complete his jail term, still returned to his job and now has the audacity to even contest for a sensitive position in the country undecided

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
Crying every thread grin

Town crier

Tinubu's wife is a Pastor
[s]
PresidentAtiku:

If the principle of rotational presidency means power should shift to the south, then power should also shift to a Christian.

Buhari has done 8 years for the Muslims.

In the spirit of fairness, it is time for a Southern Christian. Tinubu had this ambition to become Buhari's vice in 2015 but it was obvious the Muslim-Muslim ticket won't fly.

Now he wants to achieve that same ambition to the detriment of Christians. It is unfair and he must be stopped.

Christian Association of Nigeria will soon comment on this.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) by Geeman2006: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2022
I am not voting any old timer. Or career politician. We're in this mess because of all of them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Stable Was The Naira Under Gen. Buhari? / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) / Go After Killer Herdsmen: Buhari Orders CDS, IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.