Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection (1384 Views)

Leaked Photos Show A New Infinix Note Model With 108MP Camera, 120W Charger / Teardown Video Of Tecno Spark 7P: Best Affordable Device With 90hz / Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Machined To Perfection (it's friggin awesome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by Techrann(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Watch my teardown video of the Redmi Note 10 Pro. For its price, this phone is arguably the best budget phone of 2021.

Leaves one question though, is it that good to beat the Samsung Galaxy A52 with water resistant feature?

Watch full Teardown and Inside Review Video of the Redmi Note 10 Pro from the link below.

Don't forget to subscribe to Channel and like video. Enjoy

Link to watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRQ_a7yGKU
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by ubev01(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Did you say plastic back? Please check again cord it should be glass

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by Ajilenu: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2021
How much is the phone?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by Techrann(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ajilenu:
How much is the phone?

About 126k
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by Mustiboy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
ubev01:

It's not glass, the first since Note 7 not to have glass.

The material is not exactly plastic. They have one name for it.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by RealEzee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

glasstic grin

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by RealEzee(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Techrann:
Watch my teardown video of the Redmi Note 10 Pro. For its price, this phone is arguably the best budget phone of 2021.

Leaves one question though, is it that good to beat the Samsung Galaxy A52 with water resistant feature?

Watch full Teardown and Inside Review Video of the Redmi Note 10 Pro from the link below.

Don't forget to subscribe to Channel and like video. Enjoy

Link to watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrRQ_a7yGKU
the A52 and the note 10 Pro don't retail within the same price tho, for me note 10 Pro ticks my needs
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by ubev01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Mustiboy:

I'm saying because Xiaomi themselves confirmed it to be glass at the launch event. Whether it's gorilla glass is the only thing they didn't confirm. I still believe it's frosted glass, the bronze and blue but glossy glad for the gray. Note 10 i know is plastic but this, no. Why not just scratch the dam thing self? grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by Techrann(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
ubev01:

Yes you're very correct. It's glass back it was an error on my end. Thanks for pointing it out I really appreciate. Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by Techrann(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
ubev01:
I'm saying because Xiaomi themselves confirmed it to be glass at the launch event. Whether it's gorilla glass is the only thing they didn't confirm. I still believe it's frosted glass, the bronze and blue but glossy glad for the gray. Note 10 i know is plastic but this, no. Why not just scratch the dam thing self? grin

Yes it's glass though not Gorilla Glass 5. But it's glass and it shatters. The only reason why I didn't scratch it was because I wasn't doing a durability test and Yes I made a mistake with the plastic back. Thanks for the support. I appreciate these feedbacks.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by ubev01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Techrann:

Yes it's glass though not Gorilla Glass 5. But it's glass and it shatters. The only reason why I didn't scratch it was because I wasn't doing a durability test and Yes I made a mistake with the plastic back. Thanks for the support. I appreciate these feedbacks.
nice to be cleared. Hope i didn't push you into cracking that beautiful phone? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Teardown Video: 108MP Is A Step Closer To Perfection by Techrann(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
ubev01:
nice to be cleared. Hope i didn't push you into cracking that beautiful phone? embarassed

Lol... It actually happened by accident while I was trying to confirm. Coz i Also got same mix up on YouTube.

But it's good this clear the air. Once again, thanks for the support.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi's RN12 Pro To Come With Dimensity 1080, 200MP Cam & 210W Fast Charge / mobile/destop internet compression that saves 40 per cent of ur money / Toll Free # And Call Forwarding Phone Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.