Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Toll Free # And Call Forwarding Phone Lines - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Toll Free # And Call Forwarding Phone Lines (1386 Views)

Nigeria Now Has 146 Million Active Phone Lines – NCC / What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional / What Happens To Unregistered Phone Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toll Free # And Call Forwarding Phone Lines by khuan: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2007
If want the following phone numbers that works in Nigeria or anywhere you are in the world: USA phone line, London, Spain Netherlands, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Poland, Italy etc. or any phone line in the world that rings to wherever you are, just contact me. My price is the cheapest in the world.
Re: Toll Free # And Call Forwarding Phone Lines by khuan: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2007
khuan:

If want the following phone numbers that works in Nigeria or anywhere you are in the world: USA phone line, London, Spain Netherlands, Switzerland, China, Hong Kong, Poland, Italy etc. or any phone line in the world that rings to wherever you are, just contact me. My price is the cheapest in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Which Gsm/cdma Provider Do You Think Is The Best? / MTN Is Thief-Thief / Mtn Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.