Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial (18682 Views)

If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? / BREAKING: Nigerians Blast PDP For Asking Buhari To Fire Pantami (Photos) / MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by helinues: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2021
RagaMufeen:

Try and do your own research. Here's a headline from an American media when Buhari won in 2015.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/nigerian-pres-svengali-tied-to-heroin

Would have loved to join you at the beer parlor to continue with this discussion but as today na Monday, Man at work....
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by helinues: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2021
doctokwus:

There were clear evidences of your dullness.
But this just confirms it.

Is that all or do you have any other things to add to this beautiful gibberish?
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Racoon(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2021
The allegations against him are incredible, damning and incurably damaging. It is simply incredulous that a man who is not just a member of the country’s highest decision making organ, the Federal Executive Council (FEC), but also heads one of the country’s most critical and sensitive ministries could allegedly have sympathies for notorious terrorist groups and their nefarious agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by FarahAideed: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Many don't know but the Tinubu camp is behind the justified campaign to remove Pantami but they are not doing it because the love Nigeria but because of 2023 ...Many do not know but Pantami was Buhari and cabal prefered choice to replace Buhari good thing the Tinubu camp acted facts

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Ebuka78: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Penitent, contrite, or remorseful doesn't count. He (Pantami) should be recessed for now till proper verificacions have been conducted.

His voracious love of power wouldn't let him diligently resign.

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by sweetshisha: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Get your fact straight, Tribune is the newspaper media associated with Tinubu

Tribune= Awolowo family
The nation= Tinubu family
The Sunnewspaper = Orji Uzor Kalu
Defunct Concord = Abiola

3 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Solsix(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2021
RagaMufeen:

No, I own TheNation newspaper and I am married to Remi Tinubu.
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by TruthHurts1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Stupidity will not kill some people, SMH

[img]https://images./7jkDWQCvBjZ0OVo3ch1nBb.jpg[/img]

helinues:
Really very funny people.

So na Tinubu owns the nation newspaper?

Chai, HAN group won't disappoint
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Moral of Pantami's tale

If you want to be a ministar, check all your past deeds and thoughts...and confess them all

And if your past deeds would cause you to get disgraced...turn down the ministar job....even if the past deed is that you beat up your brother when you were eight years old for not sharing his biscuit with you.

Because your enemies will use anything.

Young guys, make sure you do not do or say anything that can be used against you. Trust no one.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Sijo01(f): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Don't expect a terrorist like buhari to yield to this call against pantami

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by powerhouse3(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

When they are caught red handed with no place to shift the goal post to, they start to speak in tongues.

Admit the fact that you goofed
Actually , you are the one that goof.... Tinubu own the Nation newspaper while Tribune is manage by the awolowos

4 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Rigelsaiph(f): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Way to go.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by edunaragold(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhar govt n fool,what is this idot extremists of pantami still doing in govt post na

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by flamingREED(m): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rigelsaiph:
Way to go.

It's just it.

Don't be surprised his staying doesn't really represent the desire of the larger north.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by content208: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari still won't sack him

Mannabbgrills alias Eriggs alias NLpolicewoman. When you were defending Buhari in 2015 to date, you never knew you were laying a faulty foundation for the future of your children

Now, everything you do in support of this evil government will have an effect on the future and destiny of everyone, including me, you and your children.

And when your kids grow up to see the extent of damage caused by this bad government, little will they realise that you, their father, is part of the cause. They wouldn't know that their father contributed handsomely to the lopsided situation of their future.

Have you seen now that the stain of your evil can never depart from you for ever?

Mods can ban people for you, but that's where it ends; mods cannot ban the consequences of your actions and inactions from affecting your future generations.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by GboyegaD(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
I wonder who is the more shameless, Buhari and the other cohorts or Pantami himself. Shouldn't Pantami step down and why the powers that be still have him in powere is unfathomable.

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Get your fact straight, Tribune is the newspaper media associated with Tinubu

Awolowo family owns Tribune

3 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by LionTiger(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Fire Pantami, Install another terrorist demon. What's the difference?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Yankee101: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Get out already
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good! It is getting interesting. Now that Tinubu's newspaper has voiced out that Pantami should be sacked, I am happy. The cabals and the Tinubu boys will clash to the betterment of Nigeria. They will fight and injure themselves. And then, the "will of God" will emerge effortlessly. I wish Osinbajo will become the next president. He is the vice, and if we look deeply, this man is more gifted than everyone there. No one can compete with this man. Small, but mighty. His brain is exception. Oh! Ngozi Iweala would have returned to Nigeria if he was the president. I pray this man gets elected.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Kwanza: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by zadokchidi: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm this man want to use my NiN number to know where I dey Abe..I can't do it oooo...he want to use it to know all Christian and Muslim..to excut his plan Abe ...
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by MrUchenna1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
ISA ! YOUR TICKET DON TEAR
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by ddeola: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pant-army na sponsor of terrorists in Nigeria. God has exposed him and it is left for Nigerian fake leaders to continue to condone him in dier spirit of continuity. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by officialmario(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
RagaMufeen:

No, I own TheNation newspaper and I am married to Remi Tinubu.
lol..confusion everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Burruchaga71(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
A terrorist in the presidency.. Wonders shall never ends.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by MANNAHELINUESBBQ: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
A boki cannot sack his fellow a boki

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by John389(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Once a terrorist, will always be a terrorist.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
RagaMufeen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fire-pantami-now/
#PantamiMustGo

Can a man with a record of sympathy for terrorist groups, as well as expressing extreme religious views in the past be trusted with overseeing the databases of the armed forces, intelligence offices and Nigeria’s satellite infrastructure, among other critical agencies that Pantami supervises?

but we made one the president and commander in chief of the army!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Jdbrasco2: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Really very funny people.

So na Tinubu owns the nation newspaper?

Chai, HAN group won't disappoint
Always disgracing yourself in every thread I open. How much are they paying you to mortgage ur soul? Tuaa!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘impeached’ Ondo State Deputy Governor Says He Is Still In Office / Idris Ibrahim Retirement As IGP: Nigeria Police Force Releases Press Statement / Appeal Court Affirms Soludo, Umeoji, Okeke Head To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.