Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial (18675 Views)

If Jonathan Could Sack Oduah After Public Outcry, Why Can't Buhari Fire Pantami? / BREAKING: Nigerians Blast PDP For Asking Buhari To Fire Pantami (Photos) / MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by officialmario(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
LionTiger:
Fire Pantami,
Install another terrorist demon.
What's the difference?
lol. Even if pantami is fired, it still doesnt reduce the terrorist in the country.
buhari and all blood sucking cabal must go.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by chatinent: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmm. Only two people post full fp
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by musa234(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Really very funny people.

So na Tinubu owns the nation newspaper?

Chai, HAN group won't disappoint
You are too dull.. This is Tinubus newspaper.kai

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by helinues: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
Always disgracing yourself in every thread I open. How much are they paying you to mortgage ur soul? Tuaa!

If reading my comments dey give you sad days, then there are more days of that loading cos you will continue reading from me
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by seunoyeleyep: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Shameful that people defend a terrorist here. The Pantami and whoever sympathizes with him should be hanged to death
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by BigBashiru: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Draslo:

You and millions of Nigerians have no direct evidence to this. You all just regurgitate the same trash you're fed. In any case, he's the best governor to come out of Nigeria. Argue with your keypad.

You are a typical cursed negro who calls good bad and evil good.

With all the allegations of looting the Lagos treasury via alpha beta, strong evidence of using Lagos money to set up his family for life etc. "He is the best governor to come out of Nigeria". The black man is spiritually cursed and your glorification of Tinubu proves it. No right thinking person will support a man who says lekki protesters should be shot at.... people rarely change...if he says lekki protesters should be shot at that means that was also his mindset as governor becos people hardly change.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Dayvidblue: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dyke15:
We can't all be stupid
Tho am Ibo but why must u pinpoint Tinubu for an editor's personal opinion
Isa Pant Amu(i) must go

Abeg close mouth make I breath well, which one be "tho am Ibo".
Oya swear with your destiny that you are Ibo.
Bloody imposter, still wondering how your cover blew?

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Brushstrokes20: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Spot on!...Buhari and cohorts are all shades of nuisance, terrorism, evil, deceit, tyranny and blood letting!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration!
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Emekaonline: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
grin

The cocaine lover should be bold enough to say it... He shouldn't be a coward like the BMC above me.

At least your so-called Cocaine lover mad some comments here. What has your brother Ipob sympathizer, the Peter Obi pf China said concerning this? You can see that many of you are nothing but tribal bigots. His silence on this does not bother you but others. What a shame!
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by PlayMaker14: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Emekaonline:

At least your so-called Cocaine lover mad some comments here. What has your brother Ipob sympathizer, the Peter Obi pf China said concerning this? You can see that many of you are nothing but tribal bigots. His silence on this does not bother you but others. What a shame!
Cry baby, Cry.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Emekaonline: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dayvidblue:

Abeg close mouth make I breath well, which one be "tho am Ibo".
Oya swear with your destiny that you are Ibo.
Bloody imposter, still wondering how your cover blew?

Why do we have so many tribal fools in this country. You complain about Tinubu either talking or not talking but dont have brain to ask a question here. The question is what has your brother Ipob sympathizer, the Peter Obi of China said concerning this issue? He is always silent as usual and you will never call him out. You can see that many of you are nothing but tribal bigots. His silence on this does not bother you but others. What a shame!
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Okwyjesus(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

Tinubu is not even the owner of the nation newspaper..

And moreover, the nation has been one of the unbiased media we have in the country...

[b][/b]

Akuko
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Emekaonline: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Cry baby, Cry.... grin

I can see you are really what I called you earlier. You have forgotten just now that you cried first before I did. Hahahaha. Omo aale ni tooto ni o!
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by PlayMaker14: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Emekaonline:

I can see you are really what I called you earlier. You have forgotten just now that you cried first before I did. Hahahaha. Omo aale ni tooto ni o!
See painment.... grin

Odé ni.

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Emekaonline: 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

With all the allegations of looting the Lagos treasury via alpha beta, strong evidence of using Lagos money to set up his family for life etc. "He is the best governor to come out of Nigeria". The black man is spiritually cursed and your glorification of Tinubu proves it. No right thinking person will support a man who says lekki protesters should be shot at.... people rarely change...if he says lekki protesters should be shot at that means that was also his mindset as governor becos people hardly change.

Anytime anything with Tinubu is mentioned, you guys always rush to comment because of your hatred. Why do we have so many tribal fools in this country. You complain about Tinubu either talking or not talking but dont have brain to ask a question here. The question is what has your brother Ipob sympathizer, the Peter Obi of China said concerning this issue? He is always silent as usual and you will never call him out. You can see that many of you are nothing but tribal bigots. His silence on this does not bother you but others. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Emekaonline: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Tinubu is a moroniic drug baron and a cocaine lover.

Deal with it defenders of Jagaban.

Anytime anything with Tinubu is mentioned, you guys always rush to comment because of your hatred. Why do we have so many tribal fools in this country. You complain about Tinubu either talking or not talking but dont have brain to ask a question here. The question is what has your brother Ipob sympathizer, the Peter Obi of China said concerning this issue? He is always silent as usual and you will never call him out. You can see that many of you are nothing but tribal bigots. His silence on this does not bother you but others. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Draslo(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

Back your travel talk up with evidence now
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by VictorUSA(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
I ddnt read the post because of the caption. But all i know is that pantami will be destroyed!
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by PlayMaker14: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
BigBashiru:

grin
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by RALPHOW(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
He will remains only if we are running terrorist government.
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Judgesledge(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:

When they are caught red handed with no place to shift the goal post to, they start to speak in tongues.

Admit the fact that you goofed
The joke is actually on you, guy was just being ironical in his post.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by tonyson010(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Both The information minister and CCT chairman should resign

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Stop talking from the corners, talk to me. grin grin grin
Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Emekaonline:

Tinubu is showing himself with his lagos loot, grin , That is why his being talked about, Only him has gone to the whole north, only him has printed 2023 campaign posters, only him has started sharing 2023 bag of rice grin, Only him has donated 50million to compensate a burnt market in the north, while his lagos loot has destroyed a lot of Ambitious businesses in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by ECHICHE: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
This call for a public protest if Isa Pantami refuses to resign or being sack by President Buhari.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by BigBashiru: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Emekaonline:

There is no hatred.... only a statement of facts....

1 Like

Re: Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial by Kingspin(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Terrorist cannot fire Terrorist.

Is rare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race / APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.