Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Assasination of Idris Deby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assasination of Idris Deby (2090 Views)

South-East Governors Condemn Assasination Of Ahmed Gulak / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / Body Of Idris Legbo Kutigi Arrives Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2021
It is no news that Chadian strongman Idris Deby has passed on. (May Allah grant him journey mercy). What is still news is that the circumstances surrounding his death are unclear even to his aides.
Today, I will tell us the latest gist on the streets of Ndjamena, from Chadians themselves.

Latest sources confirm the late president visited the frontline, but he was not in harms way and he was with sufficient security around him. This position is not contested as no sane security team will take a sitting president to the combat zone. So, yes he visited the frontline but not the hot spots. No president would be put in direct harm. No way. It is unthinkable.

Chadians say, none of his security details saw a rebel nor was there active fighting when Deby visited. Thus the story making the rounds that he died on the frontline is partly incorrect. He was not in the fighting area.

His security details have said, they did not hear gunshot until the bullet struck Deby. The bullet from nowhere just hit Deby straight in the chest.
No one heard the shot or saw the shooter. And the bullet hit Deby in the chest which indicates a Target. All security men around him were unscathed. Which leads to one Conclusion. SNIPER . SNIPER. SNIPER. SNIPER. An inside mole must have leaked the president's movement which allowed a SNIPER to position. These don't sound like Rebels work.

The debate now is,
(A) would rebels have a SNIPER. A well trained SNIPER that can target accurately from hundreds of miles away ? Your answer ??
(B) would rebels know when and where exactly the president is visiting to insert a SNIPER ?

You can answer yourselves the questions that Chadians are asking themselves.

The current thinking now is that the Rebels probably hit a Jackpot or that the Rebels didn't kill Deby. The latter is more plausible because you cannot hit a Jackpot with a bullet to the chest. That was a Target.

So, who killed Idris Deby? And Why?

Well, few Chadians know Uncle Tom killed Idris Deby. And still attended his funeral.

Buy Why?? Chadians don't know and are still asking. Why ??

African presidents must take their security very seriously. They must weed out moles from their inner circle. And protect their movement and residences. This is very important, we are in interesting times.

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2021
Plus5:
It is no news that Chadian strongman Idris Deby has passed on. (May Allah grant him journey mercy). What is still news is that the circumstances surrounding his death are unclear even to his aides.
Today, I will tell us the latest gist on the streets of Ndjamena, from Chadians themselves.

Latest sources confirm the late president visited the frontline, but he was not in harms way and he was with sufficient security around him. This position is not contested as no sane security team will take a sitting president to the combat zone. So, yes he visited the frontline but not the hot spots. No president would be put in direct harm. No way. It is unthinkable.

Chadians say, none of his security details saw a rebel nor was there active fighting when Deby visited. Thus the story making the rounds that he died on the frontline is partly incorrect. He was not in the fighting area.

His security details have said, they did not hear gunshot until the bullet struck Deby. The bullet from nowhere just hit Deby straight in the chest.
No one heard the shot or saw the shooter. And the bullet hit Deby in the chest which indicates a Target. All security men around him were unscathed. Which leads to one Conclusion. SNIPER . SNIPER. SNIPER. SNIPER. An inside mole must have leaked the president's movement which allowed a SNIPER to position. These don't sound like Rebels work.

The debate now is,
(A) would rebels have a SNIPER. A well trained SNIPER that can target accurately from hundreds of miles away ? Your answer ??
(B) would rebels know when and where exactly the president is visiting to insert a SNIPER ?

The current thinking now is that the Rebels probably hit a Jackpot or that the Rebels didn't kill Deby. The latter is more plausible because you cannot hit a Jackpot with a bullet to the chest. That was a Target.

Well, few Chadians know Uncle Tom killed Idris Deby. And still attended his funeral.

African presidents must take their security very seriously. They must weed out moles from their inner circle. And protect their movement and residences. This is very important, we are in interesting times.
Smh
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Plus5:

Smh

Smh

1 Like

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by yomi007k(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
You my friend are a genius

The way your analysis went is quite witty.

Even if you are wrong, your theory is still a smart one to me.

4 Likes

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
yomi007k:

Thanks. That is my hearings from N'djamena.
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Plus5:

Thanks. That is my hearings from N'djamena.

Adjusted
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Plus5:

Adjusted

Adjusted
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Plus5:

Adjusted

And again
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by aremuforlife(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
The case of the Deby is an inside job, starting from his kitchen cabinet, his family and his CSO.

1 Like

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
aremuforlife:
The case of the Deby is an inside job, starting from his kitchen cabinet, his family and his CSO.

Very bad
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by SKhanmi: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bulls. If it is that easy, he should have been dead a long time ago. Probably was shot by those he entrusted his security to. Palace coup? More likely.

1 Like

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by owobokiri(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2021

I actually want them to investigate the Turkish government! They're the main military force in Libya with this kinds of sophisticated weaponry. They were actually using all these "unseen drones" to take out Khalifa Haftars tanks and men during the offensive to capture Tripoli. It was these kinds of drones mounted with machine guns that forced Haftar forces away from capturing Tripoli. Haftar used to stay in Chad after he was sacked by Qadaffi as a General of the Libyan army, before later moving to the United States to become a western link to Libya. His forces are the ones training the ACCORD group fighting Derby in northern Chad close to Libyan borders together with the Russians..I suspect either the French or the Turkish forces, used guns mounted on a drone to take him out... The Russians may not like the way he was allocating bases to western powers in Chad too. Since the Russians are now active in CAR! He had real enemies!

Few African presidents are interested in erecting a strong Defence Systems around themselves. It's still the same AK 47 based security structure..They prefer to concession their security structures off to foreigners thereby making themselves sitting ducks in moments of crises. It's also the main reason why they have to dance to the demands of all sorts of foreign governments. Almost all francophone African countries are like that. They fool themselves into thinking they are half French. But in moments when their services are no more needed, the French government will quickly throw them under the bus. It's painful to watch. Even Qadaffi would later stop his main deterrent systems to appease the west, yet they came back for him.

The fact that the British, the French and the Isrealis would still build up strong nuclear deterrents, irrespective of the fact that the Americans are in a Defence alliance with them , should help lot of African leaders know that when it comes to both national security and regime security, it's important for the country in question to have its own strong independent structures! The French has messed up West Africa! I just hope a very strong president from Nigeria will rise to help these smaller countries out of their post colonial misery in the hands of Paris. That's if we can escape our conundrum first.. Sankara, Sekou Toure, Gbagbo, Olympio.., the list is endless. Either killed, poisoned or overthrown so a french puppet more amenable to French manipulations is put in place..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
owobokiri:

I actually want them to investigate the Turkish government! They're the main military force in Libya with this kinds of sophisticated weaponry. They were actually using all these "unseen drones" to take out Khalifa Haftars tanks and men during the offensive to capture Tripoli. It was these kinds of drones mounted with machine guns that forced Haftar forces away from capturing Tripoli. Haftar used to stay in Chad after he was sacked by Qadaffi as a General of the Libyan army, before later moving to the United States to become a western link to Libya. His forces are the ones training the ACCORD group fighting Derby in northern Chad close to Libyan borders together with the Russians..I suspect either the French or the Turkish forces, used guns mounted on a drone to take him out... The Russians may not like the way he was allocating bases to western powers in Chad too. Since the Russians are now active in CAR! He had real enemies!

Few African presidents are interested in erecting a strong Defence Systems around themselves. It's still the same AK 47 based security structure..They prefer to concession their security structures off to foreigners thereby making themselves sitting ducks in moments of crises. It's also the main reason why they have to dance to the demands of all sorts of foreign governments. Almost all francophone African countries are like that. They fool themselves into thinking they are half French. But in moments when their services are no more needed, the French government will quickly throw them under the bus. It's painful to watch. Even Qadaffi would later stop his main deterrent systems to appease the west, yet they came back for him.

The fact that the British, the French and the Isrealis would still build up strong nuclear deterrents, irrespective of the fact that the Americans are in a Defence alliance with them , should help lot of African leaders know that when it comes to both national security and regime security, it's important for the country in question to have its own strong independent structures! The French has messed up West Africa! I just hope a very strong president from Nigeria will rise to help these smaller countries out of their post colonial misery in the hands of Paris. That's if we can escape our conundrum first.. Sankara, Sekou Toure, Gbagbo, Olympio.., the list is endless. Either killed, poisoned or overthrown so a french puppet more amenable to French manipulations is put in place..

Agreed

1 Like

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Zanzibar1: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sniper most definitely
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by amuwo1980: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
yomi007k:

He is a genius? So a sniper can shoot from hundreds of miles away and hit his target ? Damn these ppl
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
His son was always my first suspect ...don't know why ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by helinues: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Derby was executed.. Simple as ABC.

Before ordinary 5 star general can fall in a battle, troops must have fallen
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by epondudu: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbochief001:
grin
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
epondudu:

grin
He was the biggest beneficiary of the death ...so ?
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

Nooo... his son was already powerful as a general. He didnt have to kill his dad when he already wielded military power.
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by epondudu: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

He was the biggest beneficiary of the death ...so?

Presumably the French and he is installed just as a puppet.
Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
amuwo1980:

He is a genius? So a sniper can shoot from hundreds of miles away and hit his target ? Damn these ppl

Re: Assasination of Idris Deby by McStoic(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Plus5:

The debate now is,

I love your analysis. When I heard of the news of his death last week, my mind immediately went this ; Inside job!!

After mingling with criminal minds and getting exposed to gangland how-tos/histories especially mafia (The Godfather, Last Don etc), my eyes are opened to the modus operandi of these guys. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer". That maxim is the number one rule for any leader wants to go far and live long as the late Fidel Castro did. Imagine surviving over 40 assassination attempts. Enuff said!

(1) (Reply)

Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland / JUST IN: Kenyan Ambassador To Testify In Nnamdi Kanu Abduction Case Dies In Abuj / Obidient Movement Battles Labour Party, Threatens Breakaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.