Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day (28259 Views)

What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / Stop Giving Stupid Excuses, This Is How To Improve Your Writing / Excuses You Must Drop This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by omofeyi(f): 2:55pm On May 07, 2021
ll
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by tradepunter: 3:02pm On May 07, 2021
Rockstar2014:
Talk is cheap, hope this post came from a successful person?

I doubt naija na cruise and talk is really cheap

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 07, 2021
Zobah:

1. You say, “I don't have time”

In reality: You have no purpose.

2. You say, “I don’t have enough money”

In reality: You’re too lazy to create another income stream.

3. You say, “I’m not smart or talented enough”

In reality: Just do your sh*t. You’re the worst person to judge your smartness.

4. You say, “I’m too old”

In reality: You’re too scared to try anything new.

5. You say, “What will people think?”

In reality: Overcome the fear of embarrassment or remain broke. Your choice.

6. You say, “I’m too busy”

In reality: You’re stalling on your hamster wheel.

7. You say, “I have bad genetics”

In reality: You’re fat.

8. You say, “There are no opportunities where I live”

In reality: Ever heard of a place called the “Internet”?

9. You say, “I’m not resourceful”

In reality: Resources show up as you make progress.

10. You say, “I need luck”

In reality: You need a strong work ethic.

11. You say, “I have too much going on right now.”

In reality: You’re bad at time management, worse at energy management.

12. You say, “I’ll start next week.”

In reality: You’re lying and avoiding responsibility.

13. You say, “I wasn’t born rich”

In reality: You’re stuck in a broke mentality.

14. You say, “I’ve gone too far down a different path”

In reality: Only idiots keep going backward.

15. You say, “My ideas aren’t original”

In reality: So is anyone else’s ideas.

16. You say, “I don’t have the support”

In reality: You don’t trust yourself and the people around you.

17. You say, “I don't know if I’ll succeed”

In reality: If you need to be certain of success beforehand, it’s not worth pursuing either.

18. You say, “I don’t know enough about it”

In reality: Learning comes with progress. You need to know just enough to get started.

19. You say, “I’m not destined to succeed.”

In reality: You believe in crap like fate. Stop being so soft.

20. You say, “I’m not motivated enough.”

In reality: You don't have a strong enough WHY.

21. You say, “I’m too easily distracted by other things.”

In reality: You live in a sh!t environment.

22. You say, “I’m not educated enough.”

In reality: Success doesn't care about your degrees.

23. You say, “I can’t handle failure.”

In reality: Failure will find you no matter whether you can handle it or not. Stop being a coward.

24. You say, “I Don’t Have Permission”

In reality: Only a sheep seek permissions.

25. You say, “I’m fine how I am”

Trash
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by xxxXXXxxx: 3:04pm On May 07, 2021
well done O.P!
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Minjim: 3:05pm On May 07, 2021
blinking001:
Wailing wailers are guilty of them all. That is why they have the time to criticize a man that's trying his best for the country.

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by oglalasioux(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2021
I've come to realize that number 10 forms about 55% of the outcome of our endeavours. People work hard but you need luck at the end of the day. Even the bible says so in 1 Corinthians chapter 3 verse 6-7.

1 Like

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Youngminister(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2021
Nice settings
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by youngvito: 3:05pm On May 07, 2021
@ OP, This is inspiring and even I have definitely been motivated by one or 2 quotes from the article.
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by sojfarm: 3:07pm On May 07, 2021
I love this.

I am motivated
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by isaythetruth(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2021
Bahrain:
I need loan
loan apps full play store, download as many as you want and take as much loan as you need and can pat back.
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Wondakind: 3:21pm On May 07, 2021
Which excuse do you have for not getting quality education?
Charisma Consult is here to help you in securing admission in Turkey or Ukraine.

Contact us on Instagram ; https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=rfxs2h22r9y2&utm_content=lslahb1

Or on WhatsApp 09039530582
Payment is after securing admission.
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Olumiday15: 3:24pm On May 07, 2021
Good piece …I’ll work more on staying focused
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by cooltola(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2021
True - but with reality of Naija economy - Hard work does not necessary means wealth
Hardwork with God blessings is the key
If u do not work , you do not eat.
If u do not work smart, you cannot move forward
if u do not work diligently, poverty will be your friend
if u work without planning ,you are burning your energy
if u spend and do not save , then u planning to fail
if u spend and u do not invest, then u planning to fail
if u work and u do not rest, your health will suffer
if u do not work, do not expect manna from heaven
if u do not give at all, do not expect anyone to give

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by seyz91(m): 3:27pm On May 07, 2021
cheesy

you are right

no mind them

awon set motivational speakers
RoyalBoutique:

Remove this from the list.

This is Nigeria.

Theres nothing you can to to have enough money.

One way or the other, the money will finish.

Only stream?

If you like, have a so many income streams that turn into an ocean, your money will never be enough.

Stream ko, river ni

1 Like

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by damzy88: 3:41pm On May 07, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Not everyone will make it in life, no matter how hard they try and that's the unfortunate reality.

Society is in strata, people must exist in all echelons of society. That's why we have the rulers and the ruled, the monarchs and the subjects.

Some people are deliberately stepped down to be able to fit into the category of subjects.

When a king dies, highly ranked member of the kingdom would take the crown, not for himself, no! He would pick the rightful heir to the throne, who probably is less qualified than the man holding the crown. The elder or elder statesman would place the crown on the head of the heir to the throne, step a few feet backwards and bow or bend a knee in total submission and loyalty to someone he had just crowned king.

Don't let people push you become a square peg in a round hole. Life goes way beyond amassing wealth and material things. As long as you are not in debts and can cater to your immediate needs, be happy, always.

People like the Op will always be here to make others lose their self esteem and become depressed. He might be lying in the bed during working hours, while writing this. Don't be fooled.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Ubdavis(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2021
It's easier said than done. No be me una want Carry go disgrace.
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2021
Sailor22:

Trash

In Reality your Life is trash, and you're too proud to admit it
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Emperor5(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
Trash
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 07, 2021
PropaMan:

In Reality your Life is trash, and you're too proud to admit it

Your useless mother
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Princeton92(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2021
I'm guilty for "No. 23" sha cry undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 07, 2021
ictjobber:
Life is not black and white oga.

Meanwhile Kukuma write your own motivational book make Nairlanders patronize you.

Baba forgot to include Nigerian factor... Everything is bleeped!! But let's keep doing what we got to do!!

1 Like

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2021
inspirational abi na motivational speaker ndewoo!!
see as you dey talk am e dey sweet you for mouth

1 Like

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by IamNumeroUno: 4:07pm On May 07, 2021
damzy88:
Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Ezedon(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2021
I no dey house
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by temitope27(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:
One of the most common excuses young people use now is "there is no job" whereas there are millions of ease2access opportunities out there online and offline.
Recently of our trainees decided to embrace our suggestion of him doing book keeping for shop owners around his vicinity...now he has over 40shops that pay him #3k weekly to help them keep records using a simple book keeping app!
That's over a hundred thousand naira weekly excluding some freebies he and his team gets doing the routine....presently he is been taught how to create a suitable one page web portal in order to integrate an affiliate marketing campaign for all the 40shops.

Deep Quote
Smart people embrace opportunities and grow rather than sink with excuses.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by temitope27(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2021
Seniorwriter:
One of the most common excuses young people use now is "there is no job" whereas there are millions of ease2access opportunities out there online and offline.
Recently of our trainees decided to embrace our suggestion of him doing book keeping for shop owners around his vicinity...now he has over 40shops that pay him #3k weekly to help them keep records using a simple book keeping app!
That's over a hundred thousand naira weekly excluding some freebies he and his team gets doing the routine....presently he is been taught how to create a suitable one page web portal in order to integrate an affiliate marketing campaign for all the 40shops.

Deep Quote
Smart people embrace opportunities and grow rather than sink with excuses.

@Seniorwriter
oga how many shops fit pay millions of jobless youth 3k weekly, every thing na opportunity for this country, accept that
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by temitope27(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Remove this from the list.

This is Nigeria.

Theres nothing you can to to have enough money.

One way or the other, the money will finish.

Only stream?

If you like, have a so many income streams that turn into an ocean, your money will never be enough.

Stream ko, river ni
God bless you

1 Like

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by temitope27(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Not everyone will make it in life, no matter how hard they try and that's the unfortunate reality.

Society is in strata, people must exist in all echelons of society. That's why we have the rulers and the ruled, the monarchs and the subjects.

Some people are deliberately stepped down to be able to fit into the category of subjects.

When a king dies, highly ranked member of the kingdom would take the crown, not for himself, no! He would pick the rightful heir to the throne, who probably is less qualified than the man holding the crown. The elder or elder statesman would place the crown on the head of the heir to the throne, step a few feet backwards and bow or bend a knee in total submission and loyalty to someone he had just crowned king.

Don't let people push you become a square peg in a round hole. Life goes way beyond amassing wealth and material things. As long as you are not in debts and can cater to your immediate needs, be happy, always.

People like the Op will always be here to make others lose their self esteem and become depressed. He might be lying in the bed during working hours, while writing this. Don't be fooled.
my man oti see orire lati Ana awon it's re to see oriburuku lati ijeta

1 Like

Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Rockyrascal(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2021
Dpaulie:
E Dey sweet to talk
grin
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2021
Kudos OP and Nairaland team for pushing this powerful piece to FP
Re: 25 "Fake" Excuses You Make Every Day by Habinibi: 5:01pm On May 07, 2021
It is evident that what the Op said is true. As it can be seen from the comment section that people love giving excuses. Instead of them to squeeze out excuses from the life, they would rather embrace it and die with it.

Meanwhile, you can contact me for your Wears and wristwatches Nationwide. Also contact me for your lands and properties any where in the southern part of Nigeria. Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.