Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife (1561 Views)

Why Do Most Married Women Cheat / The Reason Most Married Women Don't Visit Husband's People / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by obembet(f): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2021
It's true that man face alot challenges every day but never disclose it to thier wives. Some will not even show it on their face while some show by attitudes.
Some of them prefer to share the problem with their male friends insteaf of thier life partner.

Can we say that men don't have confident in thier wives or they believe solutions can never come from woman?

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

1 Share

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2021
Sharing your problem with your wife is just like sharing your problem with another bigger problem.

Most wives are actually the problem the husband wants to share, they're too hyperactive downstairs and lazy upstairs, so it's of no use.

14 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by MickzyDonald: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2021
It's a good thing to share your problems, but trust and dignity is another concern, most wife's tend to solve your issues while some will light fire to it, keep the necessary with you and share the normal issues to have a peace of mind....

Happy Married Life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Ahmed0336(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2021
I share only few info with my wife.
I don't share my financial status, my family and friends issues with her.
Not that she will use them against me or say it to another person.
I just keep certain things within me and I DON'T KNOW WHY.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I DON'T KNOW WHY.
Peace of mind and opportunity to live longer

1 Like

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Kriss216: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2021
It's unwise to share a problem with a Problem. Just like sharing your malaria with mosquito.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by obembet(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sharing your problem with your wife is just like sharing your problem with another bigger problem.

Most wives are actually the problem the husband wants to share, they're too hyperactive downstairs and lazy upstairs, so it's of no use.

But why? Don't you have confident in your wife or u think u wife can can't save in tough time. Am privilege to meet a man in one occasion in Ondo state, after this man appreciate God, before he appreciates Governor cos the governor was present in that occasion, he appreciates his wife first. He said My wife is my back bone, I wouldn't have become anything today without my wife. if u see the confidence this man have in his wife.. but since that day.. I have never see any many saying such word again.

mynd44
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
obembet:

But why? Don't you have confident in your wife or u think u wife can can't save in tough time. Am privilege to meet a man in one occasion in Ondo state, after this man appreciate God, before he appreciates Governor cos the governor was present in that occasion, he appreciates his wife first. He said My wife is my back bone, I wouldn't have become anything today without my wife. if u see the confidence this man have in his wife.. but since that day.. I have never see any many saying such word again.

mynd44
Saying sweet things to his wife in public does not mean sharing his problems with her...

I can appreciate and say sweet things to my woman, but sharing 90% of my problem with her is actually a bigger PROBLEM which I am not ready to entertain.

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by ThatIgedeBoy: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
obembet:

mynd44

Appreciating your wife and sharing information with her are completely two different things sir...
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Goldbw122(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Is just better you solve your problem your self than to share the problem with your wife sometime when you share the problem with your wife is will cause another headache and confusion so taking care of the problem at hand, solve alot of problem, you can share the problem with your colleges to make things smooth, women don't like solving problem they like living in the fairytale world... Just see her face expression, when you tell her you are broke and when you tell her you are rich... you can tell the difference, or else you have a understanding woman ofcourse..

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Righteousness2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Its not a General thing. It is a Personal thing.
Depends on the Character of your wife.
There are wives that Backbones of their Husbands
There are wives that are Danger to their husbands..
There are Sarah's, Rebecca's, Ruth's and Hannah's out there!
There are also Delilah's, and Jezebel's out there.
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by obembet(f): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Saying sweet things to his wife in public does not mean sharing his problems with her...

I can appreciate and say sweet things to my woman, but sharing 90% of my problem with her is actually a bigger PROBLEM which I am not ready to entertain.

Why? She is your wife, ur companion, your best friend.. she's the only person that can stand with you under the sun, under the rain.. I think men need to change this mentality
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
obembet:

Why? She is your wife, ur companion, your best friend.. she's the only person that can stand with you under the sun, under the rain.. I think men need to change this mentality
Okay let's put it this way so we can arrive at a logical conclusion;

I don't want to bother her with my problems.

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Ahmed0336(m): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
obembet:

You!!! What is your problem

We don't want to share every details with our wives, here you are trying to force us.

Every household with what works for em, please respect that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Matheusmartin: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2021

U want them to share problem with another problem.
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Sijo01(f): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Another avenue to bash and downgrade the female gender

1 Like

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by TripleDdotcom: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't think there can be a definite overall answer for this. I think it depends on different factors

- The nature of the matter to be discussed: Perhaps the wife is not in best position in knowledge and experience to answer. But it may still be good to tell her on the basis of love and sharing your problems with the one you love. You never know what support she could give you out of love. Love is powerful.

Or it could be about something dangerous for the wife to know. Like if the man's side chick ran away with his money or possesion. cheesy He definitely wouldn't wanna tell his wife cause that'll mean telling her about the side chick.

- Another factor is the kind of woman the wife is. If she's proven to be intelligent, wise and useful in solving problems, then he'll likely tell her. If she's proven to be a problem agravator, then she's a no go area.

- Another factor COULD be because of a mentality the husband grew up with that women are only all about luxury and cannot provide profound insight and solutions to problems. Or that they're only for breeding children and taking care of the house.

And so on...

So it depends on different factors....

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by bukatyne(f): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
I don't think there can be a definite overall answer for this. I think it depends on different factors

- The nature of the matter to be discussed: Perhaps the wife is not in best position in knowledge and experience to answer. But it may still be good to tell her on the basis of love and sharing your problems with the one you love. You never know what support she could give you out of love. Love is powerful.

Or it could be about something dangerous for the wife to know. Like if the man's side chick ran away with his money or possesion. cheesy He definitely wouldn't wanna tell his wife cause that'll mean telling her about the side chick.

- Another factor is the kind of woman the wife is. If she's proven to be intelligent, wise and useful in solving problems, then he'll likely tell her. If she's proven to be a problem agravator, then she's a no go area.

- Another factor COULD be because of a mentality the husband grew up with that women are only all about luxury and cannot provide profound insight and solutions to problems. Or that they're only for breeding children and taking care of the house.

And so on...

So it depends on different factors....

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

EOD.
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by HRSweetness(f): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
If you are married and cannot bare it all to your wife, then you have missed it in marriage.

Your wife is meant to help you.

If you see your wife as a problem, you have really made a mistake.

You will never enjoy the favor that comes upon a man who finds a wife.

A wife is a good thing, so take your time to seek out and marry your wife so you can be helped when you need it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:
If you are married and cannot bare it all to your wife, then you have missed it in marriage.

Your wife is meant to help you.

If you see your wife as a problem, you have really made a mistake.

You will never enjoy the favor that comes upon a man who finds a wife.

A wife is a good thing, so take your time to seek out and marry your wife so you can be helped when you need it.

Thank Heavens father Abraham did not share his problem with Sarah, she would have laughed at him like the way she laughed at the angel.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by mariahAngel(f): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:
It's unwise to share a problem with a Problem. Just like sharing your malaria with mosquito.

Be careful what you wish upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by HRSweetness(f): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Thank Heavens father Abraham did not share his problem with Sarah, she would have laughed at him like the way she laughed at the angel.

And what was his problem?
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:

And what was his problem?
Sacrificing his son...
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by HRSweetness(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Sacrificing his son...

It wasn't a problem to him. He wasn't bothered by the request. I'm not sure why you think it was a problem to him.

Shall we not digress...
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:

It wasn't a problem to him. He wasn't bothered by the request. I'm not sure why you think it was a problem to him.

Shall we not digress...
I guess you were with him to know that it didn't give him something to worry about.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Kriss216: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Be careful what you wish upon yourself.
You're not talking to me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by HRSweetness(f): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I guess you were with him to know that it didn't give him something to worry about.

Okay.

You guessed right...
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
HRSweetness:

You guessed right...

k.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by mariahAngel(f): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:

You're not talking to me.

Owu gi ka'm na a gwa. Onye aghirigha di ka gi.
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Kriss216: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu gi ka'm na a gwa. Onye aghirigha di ka gi.
Kedu kà google siri translate "aghirigha"?
Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by Kriss216: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:

k.
Lol
This your discharging operandi is demonic grin
Fear God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Married Men Finding It Difficult To Share Their Problem With Thier Wife by PlayMaker14: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

This your discharging operandi is demonic grin

Fear God.
That's a very strong "Online Insecticide"

It helps you get rid of stubborn insects... Try it Odogwu. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay and Lesbian Couples Can Now Marry in the UK. Blessing or Curse? / Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish / Should I Tell My Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.