Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,512 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) (50613 Views)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Coldie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Like they said in the post "e no concern una"

Na between them and ab0ki

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by seyz91(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin
Juliusmalema:
These people always fight all the time.

Yoruba and Hausa-fulani clashes is moving towards uncountable nouns...

of course it doesn't concern us. brothers do fight.

Yorubas and fulanis are one.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Most of those motorcyclist are not Nigerians. They are mostly from neighboring countries who speak Hausa language
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Grace001: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
Those guys have dominate every nuke and crane of Lagos with their Motorcycle! Though, they doesn't usually find trouble Sha.. This is the outcome of Endsar protest. Btw that April to September last yr, Lagos was vr Sweet, no bikes except the dispatch riders and no Keke too which replaced by Koropè and some private cars. Endsar started well but later politically motivated!

Those hausa fulanis that are everywhere in Lagos are sleeping killer soldiers

They are waiting to for the right time to be activated, they will do shege for yoruba when they activate them to cause mayhem, these guys have nothing to lose

Mind you I’m not an IPOB o
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by sweetshisha: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
From time to time Agberos always discipline abokis just to show supremacy
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by NOwazobia: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Faller:
...let's not use tribalism to kill ourselves totally......

I see no reason why we should have names like IPOB.....Nyamiri....Igbo....Afonja.....Flat head....Conehead.....5percenters......Yam Leggers.......HeadSlammers......

All these names dey vex me aswear.....We are all humans.....when the night falls.....We all have dark shadows.....I've never seen a colored shadow......

Let love lead.....and oh..... the names Afonja and Igbo .... whenever I'm having a bad day....and someone makes a comment on nairaland with these names.....I can't help but laugh....

The names are funny in an annoying way....
someone is coming for your father's house at the expense of your life and you still play the love and humanity card. You better drop those ugly emotions and pick up proper reasoning. This colonization at play, not natural hatred. The south is literally fighting for their life here. Except you are a fulani/hausa trying your usual tactic.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by abayimi567: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
COMING FROM AGBARA NOW.SAW DEAD BODIES AROUND IBA LASU... THIS COUNTRY IS NOT SAVE

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
this is almost the same thing that happen at ogheghe Benin city which resulted to the destruction of lots Hausa's

this northerners are growing liver this days
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Gaseous Nigeria

Lol. Volatile. Highly combustible. Is a wah
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by SlayerForever: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
I'm hearing that the fight is still on o.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
You can see how hausa muslims are troublesome. Let the Yorubas finish them in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anytime I see some of my fellow Yorubas fighting and hating Igbos I just laugh. Have you ever read or seen a clash between Igbo communities in Yoruba land fighting us? No! But the dead brains among us hate them for nothing

Funny thing is that those low lives hating Igbos will run whenever hausa or Fulani attack them in Yorubaland

Shame

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by ceaser: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Gaseous Nigeria

Volatile Nigeria indeed.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Grace001:

Those hausa fulanis that are everywhere in Lagos are sleeping soldiers

They are waiting to for the right time to be activated, they will do shege for yoruba kill yoruba like hell

Mind you I’m not an IPOB o
I can understand but those Union, their own too! The one I witnessed at Ikeja Along last month was so barbaric from the Union guys. All in d name, they want to confiscate the Hausa guy bike, they drove in opposite direction n hit d Okada hardly, and they didn't even mind the passengers the Okada conveyed. I stood there like 5mins, nearly cry. The lady at the back get injured while d Okada rider was limping. They took the bike away n left the rider n passengers helplessly.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
Make i smoke my cigar dey read scores
Yoruba 1-0 Hausa
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
jojomario:
Flammable Nigeria. But to be sensible, of what importance is this so called union on the roads?

That is Tinubu's legacy in Lagos. He empowered thugs to the extent that they have become even more powerful than police.

The ogas are building houses and hotels yearly.

They are Tinubu's foot soldiers ready to die for him. Reason why no other party can contest for anything in lagos without threats to their life.

And some morons are angling Tinubu for president.

Aren't we finished?

7 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Yoruba and Igbo need to form allies with each other. Can Yoruba or Igbo go to north and be fighting? Instead we will go and report to police and nothing will be done but them they will come here and do as they like this is wrong.
God forbid.igbo can never form Ally with Yoruba...yorubas betray a lot. hausa, Fulani,nupe should be their Ally.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by sukar886: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
if na ibo,s now this fools no go allow us hear word,nde Ara
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lagos-Badagry express route has long been terrorized by agberos and it's getting out of hand. One of these days, Lagos governors have to do something about the agbero culture in Lagos. It doesn't present a good image of a so-called "mega city".

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by drLammy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
donmixc:
they have come again, if they kill any northerner again, we won't take it lightly... don't bite the finger that feeds you angry sad

Lol
Southern Nigeria will appreciate and welcome any reprisal attack from the norrh
Now is the perfect time
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
donmixc:
they have come again, if they kill any northerner again, we won't take it lightly... don't bite the finger that feeds you angry sad
Lol. Like this abi?

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
donmixc:

mumu dey house dey rant.

ode. keyboard warrior

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
MANNAHELINUESBBQ:
omoluabis vs abokis ,the shit is getting real,one Nigeria indeed

Lol at your moniker

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by oforjide: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Yoruba and Igbo need to form allies with each other. Can Yoruba or Igbo go to north and be fighting? Instead we will go and report to police and nothing will be done but them they will come here and do as they like this is wrong.
u re an idiot by mentioning igbo for something that doesn't concern them u and ur yoruba brodas have been molesting and extorting money from people within that environment but that hoe ur and ur people have been digging will swallow all of u one day

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by MrUchenna1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
“- Djonjo: I am tired of hatred, Doctor Garrigan. This country is drowning in it. We deserve better... Go home. Tell the world the truth about the President. They will believe you; you are a white man.”
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:
Aaaaah!
I am tired of this nation.

Please who knows how I can get Canadian visa. I don't mind if it's 5million naira. I need to run away from all these evil news.
Nonsense!

By the way, who can sponsor my lunch dis afternoon I am left with 100naira. Thank you grin

Kai .... you get 5 million to run away but no get money for lunch. Your road still far to canada o. Guy, go look for Garri and ground nut with that 100 naira. wink cheesy
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by EMMY76: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
There's too much ethnic tensions right now in Nigeria any little spark can cause a massive implosion. Most of all these okada riders in Lagos are terrorists from the north.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

you gat a point here! an igbo and a hausa trader had issues wich led to intervention of police,man be man a the whole stuff escalated and the hausa men brought out and started shooting,the whole police fled away.. they is just something about the hausas,when southerners are fighting people go to separate them.. But back then in dudu guru when ever hausas are about fighting the whole marketers will start runing for their lives,everybody will be closing their shops,what you will be hearing is "ndi hausa na nukwu ogu o" before you know army go full everywhere
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
I love my SHIT HOLE grin grin
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Grace001: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
I can understand but those Union, their own too! The one I witnessed at Ikeja Along last month was so barbaric from the Union guys. All in d name, they want to confiscate the Hausa guy bike, they drove in opposite direction n hit d Okada hardly, and they didn't even mind the passengers the Okada conveyed. I stood there like 5mins, nearly cry. The lady at the back get injured while d Okada rider was limping. They took the bike away n left the rider n passengers helplessly.

Truly, those union are nuisance and pain in the asś of commercial drivers, they request for all kinds of levies. Morning payment, security payment,booking payment etc

Government is careful and didn’t just want to stop the activities of these union, because majority of these union guys are thugs so once you ban them and make them idle having nothing to do. That’s another problem to the society, so government only checkmate them but allow them to do their thing.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by FreeIgbos: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why would Hausas be fighting Yorubas in Lagos all the time, sometimes even chasing them away? Can reverse happen? I mean for Yorubas to fight Hausas in Kano? Would they even tolerate such insult?

Some people really believe they're masters and others slave. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.