Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) (50614 Views)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

My brother Hausas may be troublesome but I am with them on this. Those lazy Yoruba NURTW guys will hardly do important thing with their dirty life.
They will always harass authentic hustling people. Very useless
Go and spit this trash from your gutter mouth in Oshodi.. And let's see what will happen.... Kadafun o!

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
alshalz:
alliance gbukwa gi there! Igbo will rather form alliance with Hausa knowing very well what they are capable of than with one who will come as a friend but very hateful and can sell you out over nothing.Once again; alliance Ke u there
Go and read how the Hausas butcher Igbos b4 and after the Civil War.... Please come back and tell us what you read.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Aketi2:

Igbos do not like associating with people without big and audacious ambition. This much was echoed in things fall apart when Okonkwo wondered what had happened to the men of Mbaino since the coming of the Whitemen. The Igbos believe that Nigeria is limiting their potential, but others are OK with where they are presently.

The two tribes will not work together. One thing I know, is that the Igbos will soon be celebrated like West is celebrating South Sudan now.
So Mr audacious.. Wetin Igbos don do wey Yorubas never do?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Bizzyliss(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don’t know why yoruba pple can’t work and always extorting hard working lagosians. Of what use is the NURTW? I hate those set of pple and they need to be scrapped ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by rollandben(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria is now fully a gun powder!
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by rollandben(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
The5DME:
Useless country.
Better go get Your own now
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Ebuka78: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
I heard that over the radio and I decided to come on here. Nothing good can come out of this country unless we tell ourselves the truth. Bandits, terrorists, gunmen, boko haram and other insurgent groups have taken over the country. No place is safe.

NURTW is just like a legal criminal organisation aimed at frustrating drivers, commuters who are making a living out of the little they have got.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by EzeBitcoin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
I think its high time everybody go their separate ways!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by GovernmenTiNopo: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
Two Brothers fighting.. undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

My brother Hausas may be troublesome but I am with them on this. Those lazy Yoruba NURTW guys will hardly do important thing with their dirty life.
They will always harass authentic hustling people. Very useless
Can the Southerners try this shit in any hausa state? the Southerners reason from their anus
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by almustapha942: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tvoice:

Tell ur grandfather in Asss hole rock to squash dat union , they are nuisance everywhere in the country

dumbass
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dramatic country abi na old age dey wori naija
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by mywells: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
almustapha942:
Those NURTW guys are actually a major menace on out roads, taking forcefully money from people who are working hard under the guise of what excatlty sef
How are they menace?give what belong to ceaser to ceaser if it does not pay them they go ride their bike or whatever at their state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by MrMaestro: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
mywells:
How are they menace?give what belong to ceaser to ceaser if it does not pay them they go ride their bike or whatever at their state of origin.
Period. Nothing is up for discussion.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Tvoice: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
almustapha942:

dumbass

Just as dumb as ur name is , cow of d federal republic of naigeria
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
adelaja70:

Go and spit this trash from your gutter mouth in Oshodi.. And let's see what will happen.... Kadafun o!

Story. Stop supporting nonsense behaviour. We also hate it when Hausas behave stupidly so why would we be okay with us doing same thing?

If you have been to Lagos, you will weep at how these NURTW guys harass innocent people struggling to survive. Its just so stupid.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Phyde: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
almustapha942:
Those NURTW guys are actually a major menace on out roads, taking forcefully money from people who are working hard under the guise of what excatlty sef
Those jobless nurtw guys on that axis are ready to delay bikemen with passengers for hours if they don't settle them. Very bad.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by amuwo1980: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
They will kill all Yoruba ppl
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by almustapha942: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tvoice:

Just as dumb as ur name is , cow of d federal republic of naigeria

understanding is an issue for you and tribalism has bleeped you up so bad, slowpoke, eleribu omo
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
It's their affair, e no concern una!! grin
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by almustapha942: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
mywells:

ode, you are only saying this cos its a fight between hausa guys and the yoruba touts. These same touts harass and disturb yoruba bus drivers for no reason. It doesnt make sense. who da hell made them ceaser??
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Tvoice: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
almustapha942:

understanding is an issue for you and tribalism has bleeped you up so bad, slowpoke, eleribu omo

Oniranu , oponu oshi, come let me teach u sense , since u a carrying coconut head up adan , almustapher of Monica kingdom grin grin
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by pacespot(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Wetin concern nurtw and okada riders again? These people can extort money die, and it is not that the money being judiciously used for useful purposes, it is only for Oluomo and his clans to enrich themselves.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol... That Nigeria need to divide
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
adelaja70:

Yes run go Ebonyi abi?.. ODE!
insult me but now to your father Buhari
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Adeling:
So it is true. Someone just called to tell me how it started. That it's because of 50 naira that one of the agbero boys try collecting from from a bike man, but resulted in a tragic death when the bike man in other to escape ran into an on coming truck.
This he said led to other bike men flaring up.

50 naira o.

No value for life
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by miky(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigerians are Just like their leaders

Deserve one another in my opinion
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Yoruba and Igbo need to form allies with each other. Can Yoruba or Igbo go to north and be fighting? Instead we will go and report to police and nothing will be done but them they will come here and do as they like this is wrong.

Yoruba don't need alliance, they have to face the problems they created.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Agbaba21: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello!

Take advantage and join Kith Central

Kith Central is the new social Media platform in Nigeria that Pays people when someone likes thier posts. Since launching in Nigeria, many Nigerians have started joining this powerful platform.

You will earn N50 whenever your friends like your posts. Kith Central will pay you your money when you achieve 1,000 likes. Every month you will make N50, 000 and above.

Do you have bills to pay? Is your house rent due? Are you worried about how to pay your school fees? Have you been shifting your wedding because of the expenses? With the money you will be getting every month from Kith Central, all your financial troubles will disappear and you can live a life of ease.

Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Don't forget to tell your friends.

Click this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
abayimi567:
COMING FROM AGBARA NOW.SAW DEAD BODIES AROUND IBA LASU... THIS COUNTRY IS NOT SAVE

are you sure about this because I have relatives around there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / Kiki Osinbajo Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.