Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) (50611 Views)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by PervertProphet: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Faller:
...let's not use tribalism to kill ourselves totally......

I see no reason why we should have names like IPOB.....Nyamiri....Igbo....Afonja.....Flat head....Conehead.....5percenters......Yam Leggers.......HeadSlammers......

All these names dey vex me aswear.....We are all human.

Let love lead.....and oh..... the names Afonja and Igbo .... whenever I'm having a bad day....and someone makes a comment on nairaland with these names.....I can't help but laugh....

The names are funny in an annoying way....

Na those agbor girls wey sabi get yam legs ....and some igbo girls wey get muscle and six-packs for leg

I agree with you on all others but that "Headslammer" that I invented.

You heard Pantami call the rest of us Infidels in that audio clip. The Muslims see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
1beat:
He don set bi dat. The rate at which Hausa are increasing in Lagos is getting to much you now see them everywhere.

All part of the Pantami manual
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
It's just a romance between slave and master, nothing serious.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
These people always fight all the time.

Yoruba and Hausa-fulani clashes is moving towards uncountable nouns...

of course it doesn't concern us. brothers do fight.

Yorubas and fulanis are one.

Don’t go this route!!!

The Hausas obviously are turning themselves into the monsters

They are presently going from house to house in Igbariam killing residents

We shouldn’t see this Hausa/Fulani threats to our lives in the South as means to troll ourselves in the south

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nonexistent:
It's just a romance between slave and master, nothing serious.

Just the way they are currently romancing your fathers and mothers in Igbariam

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Dinieoj(f): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
They're fighting with Lagos State government, continue.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by zinodizt: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
The rate at which touts harass legitimate workers in Lagos is not worrisome to u
1beat:
He don set bi dat. The rate at which Hausa are increasing in Lagos is getting to much you now see them everywhere.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Another one
In DJ KHALI'S VOICE

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by chikason22(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Faller:
...let's not use tribalism to kill ourselves totally......

I see no reason why we should have names like IPOB.....Nyamiri....Igbo....Afonja.....Flat head....Conehead.....5percenters......Yam Leggers.......HeadSlammers......

All these names dey vex me aswear.....We are all human.

Let love lead.....and oh..... the names Afonja and Igbo .... whenever I'm having a bad day....and someone makes a comment on nairaland with these names.....I can't help but laugh....

The names are funny in an annoying way....

Na those agbor girls wey sabi get yam legs ....and some igbo girls wey get muscle and six-packs for leg
Tribalist like you. Oya collecti. Laughing at the way I took u off the ground.

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
When two annoying menace go up against each other. That means, soonest the solution to their eradication would manifest. Let them set themselves up for extinction on our roads themselves.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
sharpwriter:

Kai .... you get 5 million to run away but no get money for lunch. Your road still far to canada o. Guy, go look for Garri and ground nut with that 100 naira. wink cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Lordswat(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Omo no be small thing oooo
E near my working place Alaba Int'l
Things dey occur for Naija
E be things
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Yoruba and Igbo need to form allies with each other. Can Yoruba or Igbo go to north and be fighting? Instead we will go and report to police and nothing will be done but them they will come here and do as they like this is wrong.
YORUBAS ARE BACK STABBERS. THEY HATE IGBO'S TOO
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Why would Hausas be fighting Yorubas in Lagos all the time, sometimes even chasing them away? Can reverse happen? I mean for Yorubas to fight Hausas in Kano? Would they even tolerate such insult?

Some people really believe they're masters and others slave. SMH.
In the last 6 months,hausa/Fulani has fought and killed Yorubas 3 times in Yoruba land.In Fagba,Lagos during endsars,in Shasha Oyo state and this one today.
I don't want to even mention the countless kidnappings and killings by herdsmen.
But Yoruba have reserved all their venom for Igbo.
I jus de laugh

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by alshalz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Yoruba and Igbo need to form allies with each other. Can Yoruba or Igbo go to north and be fighting? Instead we will go and report to police and nothing will be done but them they will come here and do as they like this is wrong.
alliance gbukwa gi there! Igbo will rather form alliance with Hausa knowing very well what they are capable of than with one who will come as a friend but very hateful and can sell you out over nothing.Once again; alliance Ke u there

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
alshalz:
alliance gbukwa gi there! Igbo will rather form alliance with Hausa knowing very well what they are capable of than with one who will come as a friend but very hateful and can sell you out over nothing.Once again; alliance Ke u there
Exactly
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by charixel: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tension dey high for area
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:
These people always fight all the time.

Yoruba and Hausa-fulani clashes is moving towards uncountable nouns...

of course it doesn't concern us. brothers do fight.

Yorubas and fulanis are one.
na me give u the 51st "like"
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
almustapha942:
Those NURTW guys are actually a major menace on out roads, taking forcefully money from people who are working hard under the guise of what excatlty sef

My brother Hausas may be troublesome but I am with them on this. Those lazy Yoruba NURTW guys will hardly do important thing with their dirty life.
They will always harass authentic hustling people. Very useless
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Aketi2: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Igbos do not like associating with people without big and audacious ambition. This much was echoed in things fall apart when Okonkwo wondered what had happened to the men of Mbaino since the coming of the Whitemen. The Igbos believe that Nigeria is limiting their potential, but others are OK with where they are presently.

The two tribes will not work together. One thing I know, is that the Igbos will soon be celebrated like West is celebrating South Sudan now.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
The feeling that I’m having about the status of Nigeria is that we’re sitting on powder keg and it’s ready to pop off at any chance.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by IamAsiri: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Adeling:
So it is true. Someone just called to tell me how it started. That it's because of 50 naira that one of the agbero boys try collecting from from a bike man, but resulted in a tragic death when the bike man in other to escape ran into an on coming truck.
This he said led to other bike men flaring up.

50 naira o.

Honestly, it's nonsense. These agberos collect the same amount of money from everyone, without discriminating ethnicity. So, why would these hausas think that they are being victimised? Na wa o.

They should implore their own association leaders to speak to the NURTW.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Remove Igbo from your analogy..

Replace it with either Ijaw, Idoma, Nupe, Urhobo, Kanuri etc.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by IamAsiri: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

My brother Hausas may be troublesome but I am with them on this. Those lazy Yoruba NURTW guys will hardly do important thing with their dirty life.
They will always harass authentic hustling people. Very useless

Sir, it is not about Hausas but every okada man- every okada man is being affected.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by godlessmind: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ctorch:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/gunshots-heard-as-hausa-yoruba-youth-clash-in-lagos/
we are already at war.. i pity the southerners up north..

Finally Buhari and his vampire government has finished Nigeria
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
teamoneline:
angry

Did you read the cause of the conflict?

If you did and digested, you would have made more reasonable comment.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by godlessmind: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
brownskingirl0:
grin
Is like you are very happy?� grin
brownskingirl0:
grin
Is like you are very happy?�
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by Dpharisee: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
1beat:
The North is boiling and there's mass immigration due to insecurity from Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by jneutron4000: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Good, I have being hoping the NURTW will curb the menace of this Aboki with their okada wahala in Yorubaland, despite Lagos state ban on Okada, they refused to listen to the extent that they are challenging the taskforce government put in place, in Kano there are no Okada nuisance in their city so why try this nonsense in Yorubaland, to have a Lagos smart city Okada wahala must stop.
Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by FreeIgbos: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
CaptainAyub:

In the last 6 months,hausa/Fulani has fought and killed Yorubas 3 times in Yoruba land.In Fagba,Lagos during endsars,in Shasha Oyo state and this one today.
I don't want to even mention the countless kidnappings and killings by herdsmen.
But Yoruba have reserved all their venom for Igbo.
I jus de laugh

Igbos historically have more people in Lagos than Hausas yet not even once has there been any clash between them! On the contrary, the number of times Hausas have fought with Yorubas are uncountable, which shows the side that is an existential threat to them.

This people really have a problem but by the time they realize who their enemy is and confront them (that's if they have the courage to do so), it will be too late.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
xtervaganza:
Anytime I see some of my fellow Yorubas fighting and thing Igbos I just laugh. Have you ever read or seen a clash between Igbo communities in Yoruba land fighting us? No! But the dead brains among us hate them for nothing

Funny thing is that those low lives hating Igbos will run whenever hausa or Fulani attack them in Yorubaland

Shame
Yes run go Ebonyi abi?.. ODE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / "I Have Never Collected Bribe In My Life" - Rotimi Amaechi / INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.