Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

“stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits (484 Views)

Stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All – Buhari To Bandits / It Shall Never Be Well With All Buhari Supporters (pics) / "Igbos Are Like Beetles, Nobody Can Crush Them" - Mbazulike Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by kmaster007: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the latest killing of tens of people by bandits in Zamfara State.

The Nigerian leader warned that “such wanton disregard for life will be brought to an end sooner than later.”

President Buhari in a reaction to the incident said that “this insane and persistent violence against innocent people must stop”.

He added that “these criminals should stop pushing their luck too far by believing that the government lacks the capacity to crush them.”
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by MickzyDonald: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
Audio news, "You can't cut your head off" describe their relationship
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by edo3(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
fake news...
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by Valto(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
so they are still warning bandits that has been killing and kidnapping thousands of people since, but esn commander was crushed immediately shocked issorite. keep warning them angry
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by mrsage(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Okay na
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by CodeTemplar: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
So it is clear baba is holding back. Amnesty is near.
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by telkevog(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Now you know they are pushing you. They will continue pushing you until you fall into Oblivion.
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by sweetshisha: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yinmu
Re: “stop Pushing Me, I Can Crush You All” – Buhari To Bandits by Blackfire(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
those who brought this govt in, how far ?? especially the SW... sophistication my foot

(1) (Reply)

Update: Southern Governors Meeting / Disquiet As Adamawa Assembly Approves N100bn Bond For Fintiri / Itse Sagay: Why The 1999 Constitution Should Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.