Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) (44382 Views)

David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) / Yahaya Bello: My Victory Has Buried Politics Of Ethnicity In Kogi / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello Wants To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) by Sunnyja: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
Kenmatt:
Dino is irrelevant, always trying to be relevant by always posting irrelevant topics.

If Bello could be smart enough to outsmart UK standardized system and bagged such honour, what the hell are you talking man?

Why could you not "wiz" and won your failed election that pushed you to this condition?

We know all your frustrations; you need the Chair Bello is sitting on madly.

But it's unfortunate that you do not possess what it takes, hence; you rant from the "Bench".
What are you even saying, "obtaining" a so called degree from an institution not recognized to award degree is smartness?! I wonder what you will be teaching your younger ones.
Re: Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) by Cajal(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
4tomandchi:
Who no know say GYB na scam.

GMB - Scam
GYB - Scam
APC - Scam

God bless Nigeria!!!
APC AND SCAM ARE LIKE YAHYAH BELLIW AND DINO MELAYE & PDP AND FRAUD
Re: Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) by Kenmatt(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnyja:
What are you even saying, "obtaining" a so called degree from an institution not recognized to award degree is smartness?! I wonder what you will be teaching your younger ones.

You found it difficult to comprehend the content of the composition.
Re: Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) by Staro: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Chai!
Re: Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) by Meteng: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2021
Dem even give am 'Prof' grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) by whippersnapper(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dino melaye and the ABU certificate scandal comes to mind. Nigerian politicians no go kill person with their certificate palaver
Re: Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) by LastProphet: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kenmatt:
Dino is irrelevant, always trying to be relevant by always posting irrelevant topics.

If Bello could be smart enough to outsmart UK standardized system and bagged such honour, what the hell are you talking man?

Why could you not "wiz" and won your failed election that pushed you to this condition?

We know all your frustrations; you need the Chair Bello is sitting on madly.

But it's unfortunate that you do not possess what it takes, hence; you rant from the "Bench".

See it was eben Dino and Saraki that made Bello governor but people have forgotten

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.