Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted (44381 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Nnamdi Kanu Discharged And Acquitted / Tinubu Acquitted On Technicality For Operating 16 Foreign Accounts (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Omooba77: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, has reacted to the judgement of the Court of Appeal in Abuja on Thursday quashing the terrorism charges against the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, saying that Kanu was only discharged by the court but not acquitted.

In a statement signed and released Thursday night by Malami’s Special Assistant on Media and Public Relations, Umar Gwandu, the AGF the court’s decision was on a single issue that borders on rendition.

The statement added that there were other issues predating Kanu’s rendition “on the basis of which Kanu jumped bail” which remained “valid issues for judicial determination.”

It further stated that the FG would continue to pursue determination of pre-rendition issues while considering all available options on the judgement on rendition.

“Consequently, the appropriate legal options before the authorities will be exploited and communicated accordingly to the public.

“The decision handed down by the court of appeal was on a single issue that borders on rendition.

“Let it be made clear to the general public that other issues that predates rendition on the basis of which Kanu jumped bail remain valid issues for judicial determination.

“The Federal Government will consider all available options open to us on the judgment on rendition while pursuing determination of pre-rendition issues.”

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-discharged-not-acquitted-fg

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Omooba77: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Buhari will never release Kanu.....

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by N3TRAL: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
THE CHIEF LAW OFFICER OF THE FEDERATION HAS SPOKEN!

DISCHARGE IS NOT ACQUITTAL.

EVEN IF HE WAS ACQUITTED, THERE'S THE SUPREME COURT THAT HAS THE FINAL SAY.

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

TO ERR IS HUMAN BUT TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE cry

GOD BLESS JAGABAN AND EVERYONE WHO IS BATIFIED, AMEN.

GOD RESTORE PEACE TO OUR COUNTRY , AMEN.

GOD BLESS NKECHI , MY YELLOW PAWPAW , FOR ME AND LET HER KEEP LOVING ME , AMEN!

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

GOD BLESS NZERIBE MY FATHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NGOZI MY MOTHER-IN-LAW, AMEN.

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, AMEN!

149 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by deji17: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cownu is still under lock and key.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by JASONjnr(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
My only concern with this NK discharge case is his uncouthness.....

He will just come out and begin to kill Peter Obi's chances....

I hope he stays silence till after the election...

He will begin to say stupid things that will turn everyone against the entire campaign and support for Peter Obi.

The fear circles on the tribalistic nature of every Nigerian who are very quick to draw their judgement on tribal sentiments perceived.

I hope that PO wins this election...

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by JASONjnr(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omooba77:

Why won't he?

He released Sunday Igboho...

Buhari isn't that heartless.... He's just plain ignorant.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by goodnessme1(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lolz Aboki attorney general,so you discharge person and holds him.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by michelz: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
deji17:
Huh? Na Buhari go finally tire. A child that says his mother will not sleep...

168 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by obiekunie01: 12:15am On Oct 14, 2022
una go hollam so tey hand go almost break una, and una go leave am.

igbo proverb says persin wey dey pursur fowl na him get fall - fowl get corner corner run!

una go tire with kanu matter soon.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Dreambeat: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Pre rendition matter that he couldn't add to the charges he brought against MNK even after amending the charges seven times. Iti mpataka!

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by ImperialYoruba: 12:18am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

I ONLY WISH THE SUPREME LEADER WAS ALLOWED TO GLANCE AT TWITTER FOR A MINUTE AND LEARN A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW SWIFTLY HUMANS CAN SWITCH LOYALTY.

SOCIAL MEDIA WAS FILLED WITH OBIDIENTS PRAYING YOU SHOULD BE KEPT TILL FEBRUARY 2023 AS PLAN B.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT JAGABAN, THE PEACEFUL AND LOVING MAN WILL PARDON KANU WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC NEXT YEAR.

NKECHI, IF YOU'RE READING THIS KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND WE'LL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES.

God bless you my brother.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Vibekiller(f): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Racoon(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2022
FG allegedly grant over 100 BH terrorists and many others amnesty but holding to those who are tired of this failed entity hence seeking separatist self determination to ransome.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by jlinkd78(m): 1:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Taa mechie onu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by XerXers: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Omooba77:
See them. They claimed that Buhari willingly released Kanu to spoil things for Obi now they have changed mouth

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by kolamilan(m): 2:58am On Oct 14, 2022
He should continue eating his Ewa at kuje na.

2 Likes

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by southsouthking(m): 3:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Lols this people want to create more tension in the south east.
The 3 arms of Government in Nigeria is a shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Jones4190(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Trenupdate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwfHmP07nJU

A three-man panel of the Court of Appeal has discharged Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The appellate court stated that said the Federal High Court lacks the jurisdiction to try him, saying the Nigerian government violated the African Union convention and protocol on extraditing the IPOB leader.
minus Nigeria, African union will collapse, Nigeria reserve the right to withdraw from African union anytime she want

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Now that Mazi has been acquitted,how will the likes of Udele continue to feed,will the federal government continue to pay them their 30k monthly stipend,what will now happen to all the numerous monikers he created here for the sole purpose of attacking MNK?

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by SWATMan: 3:29am On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:

See them. They claimed that Buhari willingly released Kanu to spoil things for Obi now they have changed mouth

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Fortruth: 3:32am On Oct 14, 2022
N3TRAL:

Another stinking Nigg Arean that has forgotten all the issues facing their nation to talk of Nnamdi Kanu lol

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by Fortruth: 3:33am On Oct 14, 2022
deji17:

And your Nigg Area is also under lock and key. No one is safe, not the fake Buhari motorcade and not even your community.

Blackie

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by okosodo: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Thunder fire your mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by blackpanda: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Kanu will remain in prison to 2029.

This I have seen grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by blackpanda: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Fortruth:

And your Nigg Area is also under lock and key. No one is safe, not the fake Buhari motorcade and not even your community.

Blackie

U seem pained grin

Govt cannot release a terrorist

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by ATLIEN2027: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2022
I already know that the brainless IPOB terrorist monkey ain't going nowhere but staying out in the "ZOO" cage.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is hoping to win so that he can let the terrorist out. AIN"T GOING TO HAPPEN.

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by gambia(m): 4:31am On Oct 14, 2022
I knew they will come out and say this.
Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by blackpanda: 4:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Fortruth:

Another stinking Nigg Arean that has forgotten all the issues facing their nation to talk of Nnamdi Kanu lol

U u are from where Congo Brazzaville ni? Mtscheeeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted by bluefilm: 4:31am On Oct 14, 2022
What does that mean?

Does it mean that Cownu cannot go home yet?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.