Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement (39532 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by ojuu4u(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
GeneralPula:

No bro..
You have the confession news link?

go back and re-read, next time make sure you are well informed before you write on public forum
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by officialmario(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You call molesting a minor sexually a mistake? Or stealing? angry

i never said that, what i mean is that we have people committing great offence than the one baba ijesha committed, it is baba ijesha's turn today, we dnt knw whose turn will be tomorrow, we are just humans and can't judge anyone abt their mistake.... I am nt supporting the man.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Blackdisciple(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigeria people with curse are like bandits and Sheikh Gumi, they never stay away from cursing
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chatinent: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by pickatyouu: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yet u never curse buhari.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Does it really take any considerable time
or effort just to understand that you depend on enemies and outsiders to define yourself, and that without some opposition you would be lost?

To see this is to acquire, almost instantly, the virtue of humor, for humor and
self-righteousness are mutually exclusive.

Humor is the twinkle in the eye of a Just Judge, who knows that he is also the felon in the dock.
How could he be sitting there in stately judgment, being addressed as
"Your Honor" or "Mi Lud," without those poor bastards being dragged before him day after day?
It does not undermine his work and his
function to recognize this.

He plays the role of Judge all the better for realizing that on the next turn of the Wheel of Fortune he may be the accused, and that if all the Truth were known, he would be standing
there now.

- Alan Watts

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by GeneralPula: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
I honestly feel there’s more to this rape story..
I mean a 7 year old kid, living with a mother is going thru a sexual trauma and the said mother didn’t know until she turned 14years?
The kid never complain of any form of pain?
She didn’t observe anything while bathing the kid?
The mother needs to be questioned - there’s surely more to the story and what my mind is telling me is that the mother is very much aware, right from the beginning..

But if the mother wasn’t aware, then she’s a disgrace to motherhood !
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Durklil: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by merits(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
You knew nothing. Adedayoa2 just schooled you.
Yes like you bah,ewu.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Victoria938(f): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
Since there is evidence...

He must pay for his bad deed...
They need to chop out his manhood
Rubbish...
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Calitoscassius(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
officialmario:

i never said that, what i mean is that we have people committing great offence than the one baba ijesha committed, it is baba ijesha's turn today, we dnt knw whose turn will be tomorrow, we are just humans and can't judge anyone abt their mistake.... I am nt supporting the man.
NO! There are no greater crime than a grown ass man raping a 4 years old child, Every human do not make these kinda mistakes when it comes to commiting crimes, people chose to commit the crimes, And You might be a criminal or might commit a crime tomorrow as you put it. grin but not every man is a criminal commiting or have the tedency to commit crime like you. crime is not by turn grin I am not a criminal and would never ever commit crime..

You are not supporting the man but you are making excuses for him by suggesting he made mistake and that everyone makes mistake. grin grin

Would you make the mistake of raping a 4 years old girl? undecided

Mistake is when people cross the road without looking, or get too drunk on beer, or borrow huge amount of money they cannot pay back or sleep with someone's wife.

A grown ass man Raping a 4 years of girl is a CRIME! Not just a crime it is morally and religiously wrong. The man should be put in prison for atleast 60 years for ruining a 4 years old girl's life.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by princewarri1985: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
What's the ''IF'' doing in your writing?? He was caught on cctv defiling the girl just like your mother catching you red handed while you are trying to steal meat from the pot and she is holding your hand with the meat still in your hand! DUMB YORUBA ACTRESS MAKING DUMB STATEMENT
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
He is cursed already so cursing is not the issue now but justice.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Slimsly100(f): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
officialmario:
No one is above mistake...everybody is a thief

Your point exactly
Since 7yrs and you call it a mistake
angry angry
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Gunayo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
I don't know why some people cannot hold themselves. If you can't why can't you just adopt the mastermind style of leadership in person of NED NWOKO. Abi l know talk well?
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Simpubozz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Has this guy been proven guilty of this act?? I no even understand the story self undecided
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by bigcasava1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
He is guilty already afonja men are fond of raping minor

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by murmee: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
I honestly feel there’s more to this rape story..
I mean a 7 year old kid, living with a mother is going thru a sexual trauma and the said mother didn’t know until she turned 14years?
The kid never complain of any form of pain?
She didn’t observe anything while bathing the kid?
The mother needs to be questioned - there’s surely more to the story and what my mind is telling me is that the mother is very much aware, right from the beginning..

But if the mother wasn’t aware, then she’s a disgrace to motherhood !
The more pertinent questions to ask is the relationship between the woman and babaijesha. Is the actor sharing an apartment with the woman or are they neighbors in the same building. How come babaijesha has access to the young girl since the age of 7 to 14? Why is the woman always comfortable leaving the young female child alone with the actor? Where is the young girl's father? We need to know if the woman hires the actor to look after the young girl. Does the woman has other children? So many questions begging for answers!

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2021
ChiefSosa:
These hoez be killing me with the nonsense they do. Cursing him won't do shít, let the law take its course. If your curses had any effect, why haven't u been using them for other rapists, looters, killer herdsmen, politicians, policemen, etc Madam get out abeg, this is not the time to chase clout.#Notorape
ten gbosa for you
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by fredoooooo: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oponu .. All she suppose to use get brain na Ass she use am get .. curse ko curse ni
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
murmee:
The more pertinent questions to ask is the relationship between the woman and babaijesha. Is the actor sharing an apartment with the woman or are they neighbors in the same building. How come babaijesha has access to the young girl since the age of 7 to 14? Why is the woman always comfortable leaving the young female child alone with the actor? Where is the young girl's father? We need to know if the woman hires the actor to look after the young girl. Does the woman has other children? So many questions begging for answers!
thank you bro
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by ChiefSosa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
chiefdiye:
ten gbosa for you
Thanks, boss. Twale

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
jrusky:
He is cursed already so cursing is not the issue now but justice.
the way some of us take this issue serious day as if we never sin before, May God not allow us to be tempted by temptation that is above our control
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
officialmario:

you have my point........ the same thing I Am saying, some of us take this issue serious as if we are saint.......... boko haram are doing greater harm to hundreds, thousands of Nigeria on a daily basis,, why she no go course them...... thunder fire her and anyone who support her motion

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Calitoscassius:
NO! There are no greater crime than a grown ass man raping a 4 years old child, Every human do not make these kinda mistakes when it comes to commiting crimes, people chose to commit the crimes, And You might be a criminal or might commit a crime tomorrow as you put it. grin but not every man is a criminal commiting or have the tedency to commit crime like you. crime is not by turn grin I am not a criminal and would never ever commit crime..

You are not supporting the man but you are making excuses for him by suggesting he made mistake and that everyone makes mistake. grin grin

Would you make the mistake of raping a 4 years old girl? undecided

Mistake is when people cross the road without looking, or get too drunk on beer, or borrow huge amount of money they cannot pay back or sleep with someone's wife.

A grown ass man Raping a 4 years of girl is a CRIME! Not just a crime it is morally and religiously wrong. The man should be put in prison for atleast 60 years for ruining a 4 years old girl's life.
saint, don't forget every sin are equal, everybody can make this mistake idiot... the way you are sounding with full courage as if u be God... go and sentence him if you can.... many religion leaders are guilty of this... even in the bible...people like David, lot hubby, Amnon even angel from heaven.... so no one can't fall for this kind of mess.....nobody holy pass........is this worst compare to the lives that we lost to boko haram in naija.........abeg make we talk how Nigeria go grow make we leave this one for them and the law, afterall our opinion here can never be taken into account
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by JDGold: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is hard,but these are the people saving the image of Yoruba movie industry for not supporting bad behaviour

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Danger1000(m): 2:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Aunty, who your curse help?? If he's found guilty, let justice be served and let him face the wrath of the law
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by ThuGGeR147: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2021
Make all of una getat joor..... Everybody go Bleep up, na just the date & offence we no know.... angry
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Bluff, a cursed person can't curse.

Do you know whether he intends to marry her.

These hags can't face the reality that real beauty comes from within, inspire of their artificial enhancement a younger person without make up is more valuable than all of them put together.

E pain them!
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Calitoscassius(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2021
chiefdiye:
saint, don't forget every sin are equal, everybody can make this mistake idiot... the way you are sounding with full courage as if u be God... go and sentence him if you can.... many religion leaders are guilty of this... even in the bible...people like David, lot hubby, Amnon even angel from heaven.... so no one can't fall for this kind of mess.....nobody holy pass........is this worst compare to the lives that we lost to boko haram in naija.........abeg make we talk how Nigeria go grow make we leave this one for them and the law, afterall our opinion here can never be taken into account
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? You are a morron! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo / Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.