Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement (39539 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 12:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? You are a morron! grin
it's you that refused to think before commenting,, check if this kind of thing had never happen b4,things happen bro, go wild and see wild
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Calitoscassius(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2021
chiefdiye:
it's you that refused to think before commenting,, check if this kind of thing had never happen b4,things happen bro, go wild and see wild
More rubbish, you are very ignorant and achaic, i am guessing rape of children happens in your house everyday. cheesy
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 10:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish, you are very ignorant and achaic, i am guessing rape of children happens in your house everyday. cheesy
idiot, it's your type that see things and pretended you never seen it b4, now to your greatest surprise baba ijesa will be release soon according to police, hope you will go and detain him yourself.... slowpoke.....wèrè òshì....... āòtí rí īrú ę rí ākàń fī ęrù bā ōlórò ni... idiot WhEtim you never see or hear.... thunder fire you
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Calitoscassius(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
chiefdiye:
idiot, it's your type that see things and pretended you never seen it b4, now to your greatest surprise baba ijesa will be release soon according to police, hope you will go and detain him yourself.... slowpoke.....wèrè òshì....... āòtí rí īrú ę rí ākàń fī ęrù bā ōlórò ni... idiot WhEtim you never see or hear.... thunder fire you
More rubbish! write in English dumbo! I find it hard reading your rubbish. Supporter of child rapist.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish! write in English dumbo! I find it hard reading your rubbish. Supporter of child rapist.
oloshi eranko, nigba ti mo kowe ni ede oyinbo ti werey e o mo ka,,, eke ebu nikan lo ni
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Calitoscassius(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2021
chiefdiye:
oloshi eranko, nigba ti mo kowe ni ede oyinbo ti werey e o mo ka,,, eke ebu nikan lo ni
What kinda stupid language is this? Hebrew? grin you think everyone can understand your child rapist language?
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Calitoscassius:
What kinda stupid language is this? Hebrew? grin you think everyone can understand your child rapist language?
Eranko oshi,,,,, ori e ti block....... ode nibrain. learn to talk in public, because you may not know when it will land you in trouble, not everybody are same
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Calitoscassius(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
chiefdiye:
Eranko oshi,,,,, ori e ti block....... ode nibrain. learn to talk in public, because you may not know when it will land you in trouble, not everybody are same
learn how to talk in public? grin grin you morron where is public? if you knew who i am you would not be talking to me in this obnoxious manner. I don't blame your rapist ass.
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by chiefdiye(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2021
Calitoscassius:
learn how to talk in public? grin grin you morron where is public? if you knew who i am you would not be talking to me in this obnoxious manner. I don't blame your rapist ass.
mannerless fool, you don't know that when you are writing something to be viewed by thousands, it's no more PM. I don't blame you, I blame myself for replying a fool and shameless idiot of your type,,,...am just thinking if someone of your type will ever have brain to settle dispute or issues bw two parties.. instead of settling cases you go around by heating up the case by following,siding and supporting one side. if everybody in this world were thinking and reasoning like you, no one will ever live. thank God you are not God else no single human being will be allowed to live because of one small sin or other.....what if you are granted a post of authority, can't you settle this issue bw baba ijesa and the little girl by watching the footage video?dont be the one to judge, allow the law to settle it. you don't settle issue by insulting everyone commenting. even court that send people to jail don't go this hash. guy reason through your brain and stop reasoning through your ass. you are too hash on someone, Happy Sunday dude
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Calitoscassius(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2021
chiefdiye:
mannerless fool, you don't know that when you are writing something to be viewed by thousands, it's no more PM. I don't blame you, I blame myself for replying a fool and shameless idiot of your type,,,...am just thinking if someone of your type will ever have brain to settle dispute or issues bw two parties.. instead of settling cases you go around by heating up the case by following,siding and supporting one side. if everybody in this world were thinking and reasoning like you, no one will ever live. thank God you are not God else no single human being will be allowed to live because of one small sin or other.....what if you are granted a post of authority, can't you settle this issue bw baba ijesa and the little girl by watching the footage video?dont be the one to judge, allow the law to settle it. you don't settle issue by insulting everyone commenting. even court that send people to jail don't go this hash. guy reason through your brain and stop reasoning through your ass. you are too hash on someone, Happy Sunday dude
Absolute! rubbish! grin you are right if i was the law i will jail baba Ijesha for 50 years. I can bet my ass you don't have childen. If you had kids you would not be sounding like this or be sympathetic with Baba Ijesha. If it was your daughter who was molested from you dumb unreasonable assertions i can tell you will settle with Baba Ijesha after molesting your daughter.

Maybe the courts in nigeria are not harsh. Over here where i was born and bred courts are not lenient to child molesters. They would jail them 50 years in prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo / Cee-C Launches CEGAR, Her Own Sport Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.