Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis (21045 Views)

Obalende Crisis: Police Restore Normalcy, Arrest 6 / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by money121(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
This will surely occur again, the way these lagos touts extort owo dah from this bike rider's isn't funny. at all.

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Sergioaguero: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Promo Ends 28th of April, 2021.
Get the Digital Calibration pH meter and multipurpose Extendaple Temperature meter for water, cold room, heater and room temperature.

Price for both device N14000.

Pay on delivery.

Free delivery only for Lagos.

Offer only valid only within promotional date.

Whatsapp/Call 08138570184

Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Frontail:
grin
Uncle jona o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by wamide042(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
IT IS A LIE!!!!!!!! Please stay wherever you are as im typing this the riot is still ongoing.. Tear gas was thrown at us some minutes ago.. please disregard this information.. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bouz:
Uncle jona o grin
. Papa Iyabo & Bubu grin grin grin
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by mywells: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Restoring normalcy for their pocket.
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Temptee101(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
devilmaycry:
this country dn tire me allah

The country tire me pass you i swear.
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Temptee101(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
js230003:
Let there be peace

I'm afraid that won't be possible anymore.
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Temptee101(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rollingstones86:
I pray there's a lasting peace in our country amen

I'm afraid that won't be possible anymore.
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by lakexite(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
The road spotted here is the Lagos Badagry express way, an international road. I weep for this country
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by obakorex: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
union increasing tariff for what, we the govt is useless, pls what are the benefits of the useless union pple, mc olomo and co, i need answers.

used infinix hot 6 for sale, every thing is working perfectly and in good condition, serious buyer should contact this number
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by fergie001: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
wamide042:
IT IS A LIE!!!!!!!! Please stay wherever you are as im typing this the riot is still ongoing.. Tear gas was thrown at us some minutes ago.. please disregard this information.. thank you.
You are on ground bro......

Leave Olumuyiwa to dey work for his money dey go.
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Ezini(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
achymmania:
I hate the media. Most of the tribal war we have presently is caused by poor and selfish report. The fight was purely between okada riders ( Yoruba Igbo Hausa Niger Delta's e.t.c) and Agberos but they made it look as if it was a tribal thing. Meanwhile, that road you're seeing in the pictures that looks like a street is suppose to be an expressway that leads to various countries in westAfrica.

truth be told 99.9% of the okada riders in that axis, in fact all over Lagos state are aboki Fulanis

they fight at the slightest provocation and that is barbaric
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Jesterfly: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Lugard joined us together with these primitive, backward, illiterate, good for nothing creatures from the North.
May Lugard never know peace for murdering our sleep.
Imagine a smelly aboki attacking our state security officials, can any Southerner try this in their boko haram and poverty ridden states?
Did you read the report at all?
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
Very good

Get your US Whatsapp number and Nord vpn login at a cheap rate
DM me on Whatsapp

Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
achymmania:
I hate the media. Most of the tribal war we have presently is caused by poor and selfish report. The fight was purely between okada riders ( Yoruba Igbo Hausa Niger Delta's e.t.c) and Agberos but they made it look as if it was a tribal thing. Meanwhile, that road you're seeing in the pictures that looks like a street is suppose to be an expressway that leads to various countries in westAfrica.

You are so wrong on this. If you live within that axis, you ll kjow that the okada riders are 98% if not 99% northerners. I mean from alaba international- volks- okoko-iyana oba,iba and towards mile 2... i even saw an uploaded video of what transpired at LASU where soldiers were accomplice to destruction of cars at LASU gate. So go ask around forst before you conclude. Okay?
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Few weeks back, it was bus drivers in that axis that went on strike due to increase in tariff, now it's okada riders.

Who is increasing this tariff? Will the LASG say it isn't aware of these increases?
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by VictorUSA(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by davillian(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2021
Any small thing , they would bring out /AK-47....,ready to kill citizens...
Nigerian police should be equipped with only whistle
Re: Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis by clothingonline(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2021
Everything is. Now fine I guess ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Wasn't This Bad Under Military - Jimi Disu / Suspended Sowore Fights Back, Expels Acting Chairman, Suspend Others From AAC / Prof Osinbajo At The Akarigbo's Palace In Sagamu This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.