Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) (29184 Views)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Ealbb: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
I laugh ��� dis ijesha na useless man jare but don't let us forget , there are so many young kids dis females actress don sexually abuse too base on d money wey d boy hand ... Make dem check everyone of them
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Liposure: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
placeofallure:
I've said it many times. A rapist, especially a pedophile deserves the death sentence.

Sex is sweet. But as enjoyable as it is, it's only beautiful if it is consensual. Anything outside that is evil. If any man defiles my baby, I no go wait for the law of the land o! I won't rest until I have killed him. Even after doing time, I will kill him then ask God for forgiveness.

All the yeyebrities supporting Baba Ijesha are crazy. He is a fine actor, really good at his trade but he should face the full consequences of his action. Nobody above the law. They don't call me Madam Due Process for nothing.
Gush! You are brutal but i don't blame you. Rape is a grievous offence. I just feel sad for the poor girl.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Nigeria is on fire

Honestly, the news is very scary. Violence every corner of the country.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Liposure: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
The Courts will .
this is nigeria
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Romanoff(f): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
900warriorz:
Agreed sir...but she shouldn't just come out to start spilling thrash and should leave the law to take it's due course...atleast a process has began, he's already in detention and as far as Lagos State is concerned, of convicted, he's going straight to jail.

She's speaking against an evil, how can that be bad?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Finestcutz: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Iyabo Ojo was once a rape victim So, let's try and get things right here
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Liposure:
this is nigeria
I forgot,lol nor mind me. justice for sale country.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Liposure: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
bukatyne:

If Baba Ijesha has confessed to the crime, what is Foluke Daramola and Yomu Fabiyi on about? undecided

How can a man who can have any woman he wants constantly rape a 7year old for 7 years?

How come the girl's parents/guardians never noticed?

How close were they to Baba Ijesha that he had unrestricted access to the girl?

There is more to this story than meets the eyes.

I assume Baba Ijesha has some accomplices or this is a case of severe child neglect.
Exactly my thoughts. Especially your latter assumption.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by emmnprince(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
When a minor consents to sex, it is called statutory rape so I don't see your point at all.

Statutory rape. Okay.

Since you don't see my point, in my Lecturer's voice, the vision problem is from you, not me.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by JDGold: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
You are on point iyabo,what is bad is bad. This your post will really save the image of Yoruba movie industry.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Can you see that all the celebrities coming out to condemn Baba Ijesha's act are females? All the men are scared to come out because they are no different from Baba Ijesha.
They are all guilty of this same crime theirs may be maybe not with minors but they are all guilty . May God continue to protect us all.

Exactly my point.

Fallacy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
I honestly feel there’s more to this rape story..

I mean a 7 year old kid, living with a mother is going thru a sexual trauma and the said mother didn’t know until she turned 14years?

The kid never complain of any form of pain?

She didn’t observe anything while bathing the kid?

The mother needs to be questioned - there’s surely more to the story [s] and what my mind is telling me is that the mother is very much aware, right from the beginning.. [/s]

I refused to believe the mother won’t be aware of this scenario until kid turned 14. .

Your mind is telling you shiit. You didn't know the kind of molestation going on at the initial stage, i.e. seven years ago. May be it was a gradual abuse.
Then about the mother, you should ask yourself why she installed CCTV camera and even came home when she realised that the pedophile has taken the girl away from the camera.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by IYANGBALI: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
As this babe never use makeup she wor wor pass wor wor. My prick can never rice up for this kind of ugly shiiiiiit
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Beckysexy:
Hmmmmm.
see as you dey moan? The thing don enter from the back ni?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Awoo88:

Na so madness dey start. They asume things for your mind. Try get help before.e late
Mutula....I no get word for you today cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
psycho1:

Uncle you’re a rapist. Very soon you’ll join your senior colleague!
Lol.....them dey write am for head? grin Or I don rape your sister before? cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
ovieigho:

You are an idiot !
That’s why Africa is backward

“You justified rape because of indecent dressing “

Come and try it here in usa!
Even if she wear only pant on the street , just touch her not to talk of rape her !! and you will be a sex offender for life !

In a sane society a lot of other kids will be asked to come out if they have ever been molested by baba ijesha
Mr. USA calm down...Did you see in my post that I don't support or justify rape?

I am not ignorant of all those rules you mentioned in the US.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by abidem4real: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
900warriorz:
Madam Sharap....because I dey look you since I no talk.

For you to have been raped 5 times shows there's something wrong with you. 5 different times men raped you? Like you're the only woman in existence.

1. It's either you had a very indecent way of dressing;
2. You were a spoilt brat;
3. You've been exposed to immorality at a young age and you became a bitch

I'm not a supporter of rape but you? Even your lifestyle tells it all and we just hope it doesn't pass to Priscilla so Sharap and let the law take it's due course angry
Why is there no iota of sense in your big skull probably? What correlation does your statement have with what Iyabo Ojo said? Was it her fault to be raped even if it's hundred times? Must a girl be raped for any reason whatsoever even if she walks about without any form of cloth on her? There is no excuse for rape. This evil should be totally condemned in our society and any rapist should be punished severely regardless of his or her status in the society.
NOTE: Think before you write.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by 900warriorz: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
abidem4real:

Why is there no iota of sense in your big skull probably? What correlation does your statement have with what Iyabo Ojo said? Was it her fault to be raped even if it's hundred times? Must a girl be raped for any reason whatsoever even if she walks about without any form of cloth on her? There is no excuse for rape. This evil should be totally condemned in our society and any rapist should be punished severely regardless of his or her status in the society.
NOTE: Think before you write.
Pele oo...Brain box. Did you see me justify rape? Sense far from you but I understand.

Now, get your stinky punkass of my mention grin

Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by superlicious: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
GeneralPula:
I honestly feel there’s more to this rape story..

I mean a 7 year old kid, living with a mother is going thru a sexual trauma and the said mother didn’t know until she turned 14years?

The kid never complain of any form of pain?

She didn’t observe anything while bathing the kid?

The mother needs to be questioned - there’s surely more to the story and what my mind is telling me is that the mother is very much aware, right from the beginning..

I refused to believe the mother won’t be aware of this scenario until kid turned 14..
The mother suspected she is sexually active that is why she installed cctv in the house
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Awoo88: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2021
900warriorz:
Mutula....I no get word for you today cheesy
How you go get word?? Presumptuous person not dey get word.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2021
Don't know what the hullabaloo is all about? The girl is not complaining, neither her parents, from all indications they seem happy that their girl could trap a celebrity, don't know why these jealous hags are making all the noise, jealously go kill them one by one.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2021
hmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Classickj(m): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Sijo01:
Those defending him are his partner in crime. Nemesis will catch up with them all.
who are those people defending him
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Classickj(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Can you see that all the celebrities coming out to condemn Baba Ijesha's act are females? All the men are scared to come out because they are no different from Baba Ijesha.
They are all guilty of this same crime theirs may be maybe not with minors but they are all guilty. May God continue to protect us all

Exactly my point.

What do you want the men to say

What is your point exactly
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by abysirius(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Baba Ijesha should be prosecuted and penalized accordingly if found guilty. Rape is a scourge and should not be allowed to thrive in our society. However, be that as it may, I am afraid for this woman in person that is always quick to have an opinion of others..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by abidem4real: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
900warriorz:
Pele oo...Brain box. Did you see me justify rape? Sense far from you but I understand.

Now, get your stinky punkass of my mention grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by Beckysexy(f): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2021
IYANGBALI:
see as you dey moan? The thing don enter from the back ni?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) by princessdeo(f): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2021
I'm surprised at what baba ijesha did o. initially I thought someone cast a spell on him to misbehave � but when I later heard the full story hmmmm I don't know what to say anymore.

Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! / Ecovangel, Comedienne Graduates As Nurse In U.S After Failing 2 Classes / Rick Ross In Obalende Market

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49