Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,879 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Jesus Christ Crucified Calls You To His Mercy Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified Calls You To His Mercy Now (125 Views)

When God Calls You I / Jesus Christ Crucified Calls The Shots In Our Lives / Jesus Christ Crucified Calls Each Of Us To Be With HIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Calls You To His Mercy Now by ochibuogwu5: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Come and Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified :

"Jesus answered and said unto him, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
4 Nicodemus said unto Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”
5 Jesus answered, “Verily, verily I say unto thee, unless a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:3-6 )

Are you born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

What does it mean to be born-again in Christ Jesus Crucified ?

1. Hear and understand the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified, Resurrected and Glorified.

2. Become convicted as a sinner because you inherited sin's nature(the flesh) from Adam and your own personal sins by the Holy Spirit through the gospel that you heard.

3. Repentance from sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

4. Believe in Jesus Christ death and resurrection as your own remission/atonement for sin's nature and sinful lifestyle.

5. Decide to live only in obedience to Jesus Christ teachings by praying for the release of God's mercy and grace from His throne of Grace each day and moments of your life even as you engage in personal daily bible studies and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

6. Submit to water baptism by immersion(In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Matthew 28:18-20, Romans 6:3-4) if you have not been baptized according as Jesus was baptized before now as an outward sign of the new creation life that you have received in Christ.

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW ?

Repent from your sin inside your heart now, accept that you are a sinner in the eyes of God, ask JESUS CHRIST to wash you with His Precious Blood shed on the Cross of Calvary and ask Him to receive you into His kingdom and fill you with His Holy Spirit through the name of Jesus. This can be done by saying this prayer and declarative words of salvation
thus
"Father, I come to you now recognizing that I am a sinner, I ask you to save my soul by the effects of Jesus death on the Cross and His resurrection, receive me as your SON and fill me with your Holy Spirit Power to sustain me till the end in your holiness in Jesus name. Amen".

Then you can join any fellowship that *preaches CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED ALONE* close to your neighborhood so that you will ask them to baptize you with water and join them to grow your NEW LIFE/FAITH in JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED daily through daily personal bible studies and quiet-time with the Holy Spirit.

On your own, you can get a holy bible then start reading it so that you will have more revelational knowledge about JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED who is now YOUR NEW LIFE especially from the New testament, you can start from the Gospel according to St. Matthew, few verses each day like Matthew 1:1-17 for the first day, 2nd day Matthew 1:18-25; OR John 1:1-5, John 1:6-10, John 1:11-18 e.t.c.

Each time before you open the holy bible to study; ask the Holy Spirit to reveal JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED FRESH INTO YOUR HEART thus
"Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit baptism of Power and Fire *new/fresh* and mix your written word with faith in my heart even as I study each word and sentence now and any other time I remember it in my heart in Jesus name. Amen".
If you have more questions then you can inbox me or ask any Christian around your neighborhood.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adam Gave Us Death. Jesus Gave Us Life. / How To Overcome The Evil One With Prayers / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.