Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Jesus Christ Crucified Calls The Shots In Our Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified Calls The Shots In Our Lives (135 Views)

If Jesus Calls The Father " The Only True God" Does That Mean Jesus Is Not God? / Jesus Christ Crucified Calls Each Of Us To Be With HIM / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Calls The Shots In Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Christ who now dwells within me as a believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified not just as a dormant/inactive being, rather He rules, controls and calls the shots in my life hence He makes the decisions, thinks His thoughts, and takes the actions through me thus "For it is God inside me both to will and to do of His good pleasures" (Phil.2.13)

(1) (Reply)

Peace On Earth—how Will It Come? / Begin With The End In Mind. / Durood Sharif Ki Fazeelat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.