Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine (60296 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power / PDP Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by colestephan86: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
RIP freedom of speech
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by ClassicMan202(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
The Nigerian press is a huge let down. They are feeding fat from traffic revenue from bad news and fake news and it got them drunk. I still cringe at the audacity of Channels TV. Haba!!! shocked

They should bring Shekau tomorrow. After Shekau, they should go to where ever and bring the bandits and IPOB terrorists leader killing our patriots and innocent citizens and interview him at 10pm prime time and let him make inflammatory statements that will cause more death so they can report the death.

Channels TV and its officials behaved so badly and unpatriotic that they covered the terrorist on Sunday prime time 7pm to deliberately allow him make seditious warfare attack against the state using misinformation on the platform of Channels TV and make rallying call to his terrorists base just 24hrs after our gallant security men decimated their ranks and it was so consequential that today, less than 24hrs after the interview of the terrorist, there's a bloody tribal clash in Lagos today ! Channels TV is culpable and they should all be held to account and NBC do to Channels TV what SEC did to Oando.

NBC should go beyond punishing Channels TV and recommend the arrest of the approving authority for the interview and whoever arranged the interview to the DSS. Channels TV is a corporate identity and not tangible, the individuals using the brand to sabotage the country must be prosecuted separately.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless my fatherland Nigeria

I've never seen so much rubbish come out one man at a time.... SMH

4 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by BetaThings: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
TWoods:

Most Nigerians don't realize it, but Nigeria has been a de facto Arab Muslim nation for decades. Look at the inscriptions on army logo and the naira note, the fact that most Northern states close mid-day on Friday to accommodate Muslim prayers (why don't we get half Wednesday off for bible study?) while the rest of the south is busy working to pay their salaries...

It's one of the major reasons I left... living in a nation governed by the North was a big no no for me.

You don't know Nigerian history
Govt officials used to go to work on Monday - Saturday
Gowon, a Christian, was the one that cancelled Saturday work because of the agitation of 7th-Day Adventist Church
In order to make up for the lost hours by cancelling Saturday work,
Gowon increased the hours worked on Monday - Friday

Let me repeat.
To make it possible for Christians attend Church on Saturday, Muslims have to work longer on Fridays
That is the history of Nigeria
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by NoSentiment: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ckonnet:
What happened to freedom of speech?

See ur life. Pantami doesn't have freedom of speech but IPOB miscreants do have, abi?
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by dam4sam: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
darefams:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-nbc-suspends-channels-tv-for-speaking-with-ipob/

When Myetti Allah's MACBAN, a terrorist Organisation of Fulani Herdsmen was making similar Statements, saying it will get Gov Ortom the second time, saying it will kill Farmers, saying it will send 5,000 terrorists into the S/East, etc, on Channels TV, the foolish NBC did not fine Channels but because it is IPOB, it suddenly becomes an Offense!

I hope the Govt realise that it is just adding fuel to the Fire, garnering Sympathy for the Group and making them more popular, as a Victimised People and Organisation.
In this era of Technology, there are tons of "Channels" by which the public can hear their voice, Govt should leave ChannelsTV alone.

This Govt has not learned anything from the emergence of Boko Haram, in the last 12yrs, nothing at all.
That Liar Mohammed is a problem to this Govt.

3 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by treatise: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
The Nigerian press is a huge let down. They are feeding fat from traffic revenue from bad news and fake news and it got them drunk. I still cringe at the audacity of Channels TV. Haba!!! shocked

They should bring Shekau tomorrow. After Shekau, they should go to where ever and bring the bandits and IPOB terrorists leader killing our patriots and innocent citizens and interview him at 10pm prime time and let him make inflammatory statements that will cause more death so they can report the death.

Channels TV and its officials behaved so badly and unpatriotic that they covered the terrorist on Sunday prime time 7pm to deliberately allow him make seditious warfare attack against the state using misinformation on the platform of Channels TV and make rallying call to his terrorists base just 24hrs after our gallant security men decimated their ranks and it was so consequential that today, less than 24hrs after the interview of the terrorist, there's a bloody tribal clash in Lagos today ! Channels TV is culpable and they should all be held to account and NBC do to Channels TV what SEC did to Oando.

NBC should go beyond punishing Channels TV and recommend the arrest of the approving authority for the interview and whoever arranged the interview to the DSS. Channels TV is a corporate identity and not tangible, the individuals using the brand to sabotage the country must be prosecuted separately.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless my fatherland Nigeria

They've been interviewing Miyetti Allah stakeholders and they make blistering remarks without caution.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by BetaThings: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Someone7:
RIP freedom of speech

I challenge you

I will go to Eagle square in Abuja to call Buhari a useless fool

You go to Ogbor Hill in Aba and call a Nnamdi Kanu a useless fool!
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
BetaThings:

I challenge you

I will go to Eagle square in Abuja to call Buhari a useless fool

You go to Ogbor Hill in Aba and call a Nnamdi Kanu a useless fool!

I challenge you to use your brain before mentioning me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by BetaThings: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
treatise:

They've been interviewing Miyetti Allah stakeholders and they make blistering remarks without caution.

Miyetti Allah are criminals like any other criminal group - they steal, kill, etc and run from police
IPOB say this is our territory. This is our flag. We challenge the police. That is what Shekau does too
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by CNiro: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Blind Nigerian!
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by kennyamusan(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2021
The leader of Miyetti Allah was interviewed by same Channels TV but when its time for Ipob ,they are being sanctioned line AriseTV and Nigeriainfo. Are you supporting buhari ,you are damn clueless, stupid ,irrational ,not right thinking and need yo visit the nearest psychiatric hospital yo evaluate your deluded mental state before it aggravates to a situation the hospital cannot handle ,moreover dancing naked at the market square is the epitome of the first grade of such such we would not allow you to add to the skyrocketing number we already have at the in patient ward of the mentally retarded hospital

3 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
Amen!!!!
thebosstrevor1:
I was very suprised and also irritated when channel tv gave airtime to a terrorist organization like Ipob.

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

Somebody say Amen grin grin
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Emotionss: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ckonnet:

It is not about freedom of speech ooo.

That interview spoiled and exposed the federal government and their evil plans in south east.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by ransomed: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Northerners Broadcasting Corporation has fined Channels Television for speaking the truth and reality about latest development.
How many tv station has been fined because of Sheik Gumi the spokesman for Bandits and Terrorists?
To your tent o Israel.

5 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
God bless you Patriot!

Vaughanlanrewaj:

1 Like

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by donPeelo: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ckonnet:

Freedom of speech is not absolute! You cannot shout "fire" in a crowded theater when there is non and expect to hide under freedom of speech when it results in the death or injuries of others.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by dam4sam: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
BetaThings:

You don't know Nigerian history
Govt officials used to go to work on Monday - Saturday
[s]Gowon, a Christian, was the one that cancelled Saturday work because of the agitation of 7th-Day Adventist Church[/s]
In order to make up for the lost hours by cancelling Saturday work,
Gowon increased the hours worked on Monday - Friday

Let me repeat.
To make it possible for Christians [s]attend Church on Saturday, Muslims have to work longer on Fridays[/s]
That is the history of Nigeria

Bullshit!
You are a bloody Liar, just like your Yoruba Muslim LYING Mohammed.
The bulk of Christians go to Church on Sunday, not Saturday, the Seventh Day Adventist is a very small fraction of Christianity in Nigeria.

Imagine that when engaging Boko Haram, some "Terrorist Sympathiser" like our Minister Isa Pantami, had changed the Coordinates of the bombing target, from Boko haram, to that of Nigerian Soldiers and we ended up bombing our own Troops!

Bottom-line is that The North and South of Nigeria DONT BELONG IN THE SAME COUNTRY.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by NikAustine: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Foolish post

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by vineyardfarms: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
darefams:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/breaking-nbc-suspends-channels-tv-for-speaking-with-ipob/

faceless nbc - suspending channel - tv -for speaking with lpob is highly hippocritical, but allow one gumi to conduct business and speak with boko haram -killer fulani herdsmen. Let the army come to nation tv to defend themselves of those alligations if they are not true! !! ! Rubber stamp nbc
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by olisaEze(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
cool
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by BetaThings: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Someone7:

I challenge you to use your brain before mentioning me

Go to Aba; demonstrate your freedom of expression by abusing Nnamdi Kanu
I will go to Abuja and exercise my freedom of expression by abusing Buhari

Deal?
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by edlion57(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I was very suprised and also irritated when channel tv gave airtime to a terrorist organization like Ipob.

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

a Terrorist organization,and u are begging them to be with you...unity beggars

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ckonnet:
There's freedom of speech but freedom after the speech isn't guaranteed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

Britain, US and Europe don't see them as a terrorist Organisation, but you, an insignificant fellow does. No wonder they call you m*nkey cos of the way you think

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by dam4sam: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
BetaThings:

Miyetti Allah are criminals TERRORISTS like any other criminal TERRORIST group - they steal, kill, etc and run from police
IPOB say this is our territory. This is our flag. We challenge the police. That is what Shekau does too

Igbos are Militants, not terrorists.
Myetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorists
, they are also trying to gain territory or what do you think RUGA is meant to give them, if not territory? SKY? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
Whereas some people are speaking freely with boki haram and fulani Herdsmen and the presidency is rejoicing with them tueh!!!!!!! for this country.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by azamama: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
But they are speaking with Fulani herdsmen,anyway wot do u xpect from a zoo country
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by BetaThings: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
dam4sam:

Bullshit!
You are a bloody Liar, just like your Yoruba Muslim LYING Mohammed.
The bulk of Christians go to Church on Sunday, not Saturday, the Seventh Day Adventist is a very small fraction of Christianity in Nigeria.

Imagine that when engaging Boko Haram, some "Terrorist Sympathiser" like our Minister Isa Pantami, had changed the Coordinates of the bombing target, from Boko haram, to that of Nigerian Soldiers and we ended up bombing our own Troops!

Bottom-line is that The North and South of Nigeria DONT BELONG IN THE SAME COUNTRY.

I challenge you
I will swear by God that Nigerian workers used to go work on Saturday until Gowon scrapped because of 7th Day Adventist Church and, to compensate, Gowon increased no of hours worked on Mon-Fri
You will swear by God that I am lying
Then we will both invoke pestilence and wrath of God on the one lying
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by prophetfire: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
bhella10:
Freedom of speech? Dead! Freedom after speech? No such thing. But Channels TV of all broadcast media should know better.
. Isn't the zoo finished already? You want to gag the press to deny the people of the truth about the rottenness in the polity.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
I have observed that Channels TV is quite sympathetic to the IPOB secessionist cause.
I think a lot of Nigerians are still pained because APC won over PDP twice in a row.
Nigerians are very unpatriotic. In most countries, once election is over, most people accept the new government or otherwise keep their peace until the next election.

Politics is a game, it's not a do or die affair. We all were either for Donald Trump or the Democratic party in the last US election but now everyone have moved on and accepted Joe Biden ......
Because the US have working institutions. It doesn't matter who is there, you have to keep working your garri.
Here, not so! Too many Nigerians profit from paddy paddy when their cronies are in government.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by mbaise1000: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Rantings of a deranged small mind, and that bloody tribal thing in lagos today was also by IPOB snd igbos AGAINST the rest.of you? BTW how many of your soldiers died killing only two boys in imo? Your type won't like to hear tjise reports, those soldiers they said died in the process of murdering those boys are people's husbands and family members too and deserve a mention too, it's things like you that love to hear people being murdered, whether you like it or not I will keep saying that your nigeria doesn't deserve the blood of anyone no matter who they are or where they come from but people like you will like to hear that IPOB killed soldiers so that your army will go to murder more innocent igbos, look at your life, you are here spilling nonsense, gallant soldiers indeed, why haven't your gov't suspended tv stations for broadcasting boko haram videos? Continue in your denial, but be assured that biafra is not something anyone or group will hate away or insult away, if nigeria and half of the world could not finish biafra in 1970, hausa fulani alone and a few traitors cannot do it, not now that people's eyes are wide open, isn't it shameful that all of you are rejoicing since yesterday because hundreds of soldiers and police and dss murdered two or six boys?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.