Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine (60298 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – IPOB Slams Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power / PDP Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by azamama: 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
colestephan86:
Only foolish people will support channels TV on this.
My friend keep quiet
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Emyogalanya: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
More power to ipob
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by jrusky(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
emmaella:
There is no government in this country what we have is Hausa government. OPC has been proscribed yet they are killing people in the southwest and nothing is done to them. Na thunder go fire Nigeria if they fail to extend their attacks on ipob to OPC, herders boko haram etc

You have gone off point nah bro. We are talking about a TV station banned for given ipob audience pls it has nothing to do with OPC or whatever pls get this right.

And by the way I agreed we have no govt in Nigeria its true but the banned on the TV station was not because of killing at all as their is no concrete evidence to proof the killing in SE are done by ipob at all but the TV station was hammered for given a proscribed group audience that is it. No sentiment pls.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by zinodizt: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinus, rat griller and other paid urchins wont come here. This is simply modern day slavery.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by dam4sam: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
BetaThings:

I challenge you
I will swear by God that Nigerian workers used to go work on Saturday until Gowon scrapped because of 7th Day Adventist Church and, to compensate, Gowon increased no of hours worked on Mon-Fri
You will swear by God that I am lying
Then we will both invoke pestilence and wrath of God on the one lying

You are sounding like one of dem One Muslim terrorists! shocked shocked
Are you Boko Haram Sponsor like that Minister Isa Pantami?

I dont Swear, not by God, not by anything under the Earth.
My YES, is my YES, if it is not enough for you, l tell you to GTF out of my face. undecided
Muslims close Public Roads every Friday and stop work by 12noon, rearly do Christians close public Road on Sunday

That is the truth and nothing but the truth, you can now begin your swearing, e nor concern me.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by FatherOfJesus: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I was very suprised and also irritated when channel tv gave airtime to a terrorist organization like Ipob.

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

Somebody say Amen grin grin
God bless Nigeria? Lol grin
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Tareq1105: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why are these political appointees creating more enemies for Buhari?

We've watched Boko Haram videos, we've seen Bandits talked covering their faces, etc

They just want to be seen to be working.

At the fullness of time, APC will regret this action.

2023 is close by.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by dam4sam: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
zinodizt:
helinus, rat griller and other paid urchins wont come here. This is simply modern day slavery.

One of them, @thebossrevor1 ...is here already spewing trash as usual. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by jrusky(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
TWoods:

and? Let Shekau speak on live broadcast... that is his problem.

Shekau should speak on live broadcast ba? See ehn ... people like you are the one that put SE in these mess. You will become attacking dog when it concern SS or SW or the North but very defensive when it comes to SE.

Pls stop this nonsense biko. No wonder Onochie goddamn said Nigeria should negotiate with Boko Haram after killing over 150,00 innocent souls including so many SE indigenes where the idiot came from.

Pls grow up. Pls grow up it will helps alot.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by zinodizt: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello use your head. Dont come and play your religiousity card here. He can speak to anyone he likes as far as this scam called nigeria still holds everyone together
BetaThings:

Go to Aba; demonstrate your freedom of expression by abusing Nnamdi Kanu
I will go to Abuja and exercise my freedom of expression by abusing Buhari

Deal?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by zinodizt: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
As well as you
KingsleyWabote:
This is indeed a welcome development. E no go beta for IPOB terrorists
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by dam4sam: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tareq1105:
Why are these political appointees creating more enemies for Buhari?

We've watched Boko Haram videos, we've seen Bandits talked covering their faces, etc

They just want to be seen to be working.

At the fullness of time, APC will regret this action.

2023 is close by.

Just as PDP moved into APC, they will also move into PDP. grin grin
Our problem/solution is not the Party because PDP = APC, it is the personality themselves.
Buhari, Lying Mohammed, Isa Pantami, Tinubu, NASS, Garba Shehu, Sharia CJN, Service C/Thiefs, Governors, House Reps, Ministers, etc, these are just a subset of our Problems.

We need to implement the Jerry Rawlings solution in Nigeria, if we want to have peace and grow our country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by themanderon: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
The criminals running the country do not like the truth. You have a confirmed terrorist in your government and you made excuses for him. But the people crying of marginalization are the ones you treat like criminals.
If Nigeria was a functional country would there be anything like ipob? oodua etc? All these groups resulted from the deliberate misrule of the country. You don't want to do the right things yet you don't want people to speak up or defend themselves in the face of state sponsored terrorism. All these shall be a thing of the past someday but they must know they will surely answer for all the bloodshed going on in the country today. If not to man then to the supreme God. Blood speaks.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Trustedpronet: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
But they are free to broadcast message from shekau the boko haram leader kwo?
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Cnach: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:
And you ask why Twitter and co didn't site their offices here

They go gaga on anything Igbo...the hatred is beyond measure like the heat of HELL. ......

We ALLL be alive to see the end of this nightmare called Buhari government
that's bc no ibo governor has ever supported IPOB openly
U cannot try such in North bc every northern governor support either herdsmen or Boko boys.
that's the reason y it seems like every eastern politician is an enemy to IPOB
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by favour32(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
They hate anything Igbo...

From Danladi Umar to Baba lifeless and his gang of Efulefu's.

Let's not go too far, even a particular moderator here can ban you indiscriminately just because you identify with a group he doesn't like.
Everybody knows E!
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Warmaterial(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
Dis is one of the fools benefitting from the useless Nigeria government... Typing rubbish here! Alaye u get luck say u no dey near me talk dis trash!!!!!!!!!
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Cajal(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I was very suprised and also irritated when channel tv gave airtime to a terrorist organization like Ipob.

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

amen
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by 8stargeneral: 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buhari is a tyrant

1 Like

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Queenserah26(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oh my world shocked RIP to the supposed Freedom of the press shocked
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
EzeBitcoin:
A moderator here banned me in my other account because i belong to a group he doesn't like ���

Think i might know who it is! If your experience is anything like mine, you’ve probably been banned for 10 years.....1/10 of a century! wink
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
tenzofall:
No such thing in the world. Didn't Twitter suspend Trump's account?

Then you must a mini tyrant
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by tenzofall: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Then you must a mini tyrant
RIP English
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by donbenie(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

Shut up angry
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by chiefobdk(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
PlayMaker14:
They hate anything Igbo...

From Danladi Umar to Baba lifeless and his gang of Efulefu's.

Let's not go too far, even a particular moderator here can ban you indiscriminately just because you identify with a group he doesn't like.
they ban to 2027..
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by sirp9898(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=101144961]I was very suprised and also irritated when channel tv gave airtime to a terrorist organization like Ipob.

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

Somebody say Amen grin grin[/quot

It wouldnt hv have irrated u if it wash b h or if they talking evil agains ipob u c the one nigeria cannever work show love and c ur enemy surrender
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by TWoods(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jolomenas:

Are you sure you heard the whole interview?
If you did, then definitely you know emma powerful is a bigot.
Personally I want you guys to go on your way and form your country!!
And you should know only few elites from the northern part benefit from crude oil.
Most of us are farmers and traders.

Of course you don't want that, that's empty bluster on a faceless forum. You are indeed farmers and traders, but would have virtually zero economy without the South. It takes a lot more than trading and farming to establish banks and a viable financial system, money for infrastructure like roads, airports, rail, water projects etc. You do know that should the country split, the North is totally landlocked right? What would be your access to a seaport?

Those are hard cold facts... folks in Niger Republic are also "farmers and traders"... i doubt you want to swap places with them anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by onuman: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
BetaThings:

IPOB has been declared a terror group
That is the law in Nigeria today. Channels can surrender their licence and go to Ghana where, oh, wait for it
Ghana has just shut 49 TV stations

TV stations shut down in Ghana: National Communications Authority embark on largest TV station shut down

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-56827251

In bold: a law made by Fulani terrorists sympathizers in charge of Nigeria.

That Nigeria of your dreams, a Nigeria where dark must be called white, never gonna survive.
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Chuksmonika(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
A zoo will always remain a Zoo!
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
Why was there no agitation for Biafra when Goodluck Jonathan was President.

Hypocrites everywhere!

Mteew!
Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by FBIBOT(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
lol this is funny... so media houses now need permission to interview nonterrorists organizations in Nigeria? but media houses can play video clips from terrorists on air... forget it Nigeria is gone

2 Likes

Re: NBC Suspends Channels TV For Speaking With IPOB, Slams N5 Million Fine by Chuksmonika(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They deserve the fine.

God Bless Nigeria

even though you are bewitched in foolishness, in your heart, you know IPOB is not a terrorist organization, so people who are asking for freedom are terrorist abi?... So will you say that Zik who fought for freedom for the zoo was a terrorist. Young man desist from hating IPOB, they are not the cause of your frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000 / Boy Stands In Front Of Tinubu's Convoy, Gets Pushed Away (Video) / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.