Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students (52876 Views)

Shaheed Abdulrahman: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers / Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Nigerians sha. You wey dey curse,do you have peace? Y'all are so emotional. Protest and be ready to die but y'all don't want that. Now see the consequences. Even helinues don repent from buhari's change.

Ain't it funny that you can curse but you are too cowardly to protest or go and rescue those students.

Your curses won't save you when these bandits come for the people you love. Get steel and fight.

STFU simp
I didn't mention your name
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by mrkia(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
Subhaanal laah!!!!! embarassed
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
luminouz:

Nigerians sha. You wey dey curse,do you have peace? Y'all are so emotional. Protest and be ready to die but y'all don't want that. Now see the consequences. Even helinues don repent from buhari's change.

Ain't it funny that you can curse but you are too cowardly to protest or go and rescue those students.

Your curses won't save you when these bandits come for the people you love. Get steel and fight.

like sey you dey by my side when I dey shout for lekki toll gate and Abk NNPC under bridge
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
FG, some northern governors and Nothern political elites encouraged this madness to continue lingering on...

Why should they be paying them ransom.. You people can negotiate with Boko haram, herdsmen with no genuine reason for killing people but refused to negotiate with people with genuine agitation

I AM VERY SURE YOU HAVE NOT COLLECTED YOUR APRIL STIPEND! 5K MONTHLY ALERT NEVER ENTER
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

STFU simp
I didn't mention your name
I love you too darling. kiss

Same time,next week? wink
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Mayeldah(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anyone, still defending this inept government of Buhari, may your children, brothers and sisters be slaughtered like this.

The generations of Buhari and El-rufai will die miserably and their young shall dashed against stones.

This will happen to all who sponsors terrorism in Nigeria, in God's name we pray

Ameen!
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Talknochip(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
This is pure wickedness!
Shame and shame to whoever or still supports Buhari

He is a shameless bigot whose lack of vision and empathy has crippled the Nations security architecture!
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by UnabashedIPOB: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
The Government of Kaduna State under the leadership of Malam Nasir El-Rufai is saddened by this evil perpetrated against innocent students abducted while pursuing their education for a glorious future.

Another lie told by the midget and the chief TERRORISM sponsor, El Rufai. How can he be saddened by the killings of the abducted Christian students when he's the sponsor of the kidnappings. I guess the life of unbelievers are not worth paying ransom for. The man is just pure EVIL.
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by RobbStark(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
yusuyo:

honestly you guys are fools. how can you say gov't is doing nothing to secure those students. how on earth such thing be possible. is it everything one will comment on even if you have nothing to say

You are the bigger fool to think this clueless govt that you support is doing anything.

You are an idiot to start
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gumi said killer fulanis should be beg and taken in as one our own they will listen... someone hand him the microphone � let's hear him out
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Gumi said killer fulanis should be begged and taken in as our own they will listen... someone hand him the microphone � let's hear him out
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by RobbStark(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
MrHyde:
I don't understand why these bandits cannot be found, are the security agencies saying if these were the children of elites, they would be killed in this manner?
It's really sad with Police, Mobile police, DSS, military intelligence, yet no intelligence?
Imagine what the parents of those kids will be going through. Really sad.

Children of the elites don't school in this country.
Have you seen any lawmaker grand press conference to the killings in this country
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
nthony10:
Must everyone die before our leadership know they will decentralised the security of this country.
i blame the useless people at the National Assembly, what is Buhari still doing in government?
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by dam4sam: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
Zeezenho:

Are through? We have been Fighting alone all our lives. we don't give a bleep about your alliance.fight for yourself we will fight ours and win.

Unfortunately, you have NOT been winning, infact your going it alone has made you a scape goat for the Hausa-Fulani.
Just look at the speed that they used in drafting Bomber Jets to Alaigbo, look at the Speed they used in killing Commander Don?
It take sense to know that if you are doing something in a particular manner and you are not getting results, you need to change your tactics. undecided
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by dam4sam: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
RobbStark:

Children of the elites don't school in this country.
Have you seen any lawmaker grand press conference to the killings in this country

Or Complain that their Child has been Kidnapped?
Even Hell Rufai that was banking on his affinity to the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, quickly withdrew his Child from Public School, knowing that he cant push his luck too far, especially when he is refusing to pay up. grin grin

Its all man for himself, God for us all. Defend yourself with all means necessary and available.
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Agbaba21: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello!

Take advantage and join Kith Central

Kith Central is the new social Media platform in Nigeria that Pays people when someone likes thier posts. Since launching in Nigeria, many Nigerians have started joining this powerful platform.

You will earn N50 whenever your friends like your posts. Kith Central will pay you your money when you achieve 1,000 likes. Every month you will make N50, 000 and above.

Do you have bills to pay? Is your house rent due? Are you worried about how to pay your school fees? Have you been shifting your wedding because of the expenses? With the money you will be getting every month from Kith Central, all your financial troubles will disappear and you can live a life of ease.

Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Don't forget to tell your friends.

Click this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/2dbd3b248c1a98150f5d8b9e60b1ca45/tenor.gif?itemid=13314060[/img]

A. nother

P. arent

C. ries

You tried. Brought politics to some families' tragedy. I hope you will have the strength to come up with something like this when it is turn of your family member.
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Segzy19: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
They are terrorists not bandits.

The media is also aiding the government's narrative that they are bandits. Nigerian media na wa o..

These guys are terrorists...

Stop calling them bandits

Stop it

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
greatdreamer:
In a sane country, the National Assembly members would converge an emergency section, pass vote of no confidence on Buhari and commences impeachable proceedings against him. But in Lord Lugard's contraption. Such act is taboo and anti north.

And whoever they have confidence in will just start to perform miracles?
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by kunleham(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
And one idiot called Garbage will come here to tell us that killing is not a new thing!
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
nlreserve:
Fulani government can not decentralize security because they want to control and fulanize everywhere.

Ijaw government should have done that when they had the opportunity.
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by dam4sam: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Zeezenho:
Something terrible is going on in this demonic contraption and every one seem to swear to silence,like waiting for their turn to die.

And funny enough the only loud voice resisting and fighting darkness IPOB is been singled out by the same people waiting for their turn to die.

It reminds me of jesus christ when the whole crowd was shouting[b] like the afonja are doing today "kill him, kill him"[/b] ironically they ask for thives to be spared but christ crucified same way afonjas are asking for the head of IPOB and integration for Fulani terrorists.

Last last christ rised and today he is the king of kings.we are always right.before their very eyes our our enemy will watch us build the kingdom of God on earth which is biafra.

Buhari is not Afonja
Service Chief are not Afonja
Fulani Herdsmen are not Afonja
Those Soldiers dancing Python dance in Alaigbo are mostly Fulani

But it appears that in your Cowardice, the only people you THINK you can face, is AFonja! grin
How does that stop Buhari and his Fulani Military/Herdsmen from ravaging your land?

That should be your focus, not Afonja-this, Afonja-that. grin grin
Think! Think!! Think!!!
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by pickatyouu: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Useless government.

God punish buhari
God punish el rufai
God punish pantami.
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by walkingshadow911: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
femi4love:

You are a sensible person talking about insensible people. They are all there for their own benefit. They don’t care about the masses. Unfortunately, once they toss a few wads of Naira notes to the people who should reject them, nothing happens. A very sad situation.

I cried today when I read a comment from someone on Nairaland, who asked God why He didn’t allow him to die in his mother’s womb, instead of being a Nigerian.

It take a lot to be a Nigerian this time, I think I wud stop reading news from Nigeria cos is really affecting my state of mind and it's detrimental to my health. my heart is heavy now
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by SolexOlenin(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
Which way Nigeria? Which way to go?
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by RobbStark(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
dam4sam:

Or Complain that their Child has been Kidnapped?
Even Hell Rufai that was banking on his affinity to the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, quickly withdrew his Child from Public School, knowing that he cant push his luck too far, especially when he is refusing to pay up. grin grin

Its all man for himself, God for us all. Defend yourself with all means necessary and available.

We in the creeks are overly prepared for what is coming believe me. The moral is high, we are just waiting for signal to move.

Enough of all this madness.
Let's mad together
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by georgeakins: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2021
The tribe that led Nigeria to this mess are the ones complaining most online.

The federalism they dismantled out of greed and desperation in 1966 is what they are agitating for today. Rubbish!
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by mondi2: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2021
Oh my God! this government should burry their head in shame. Buhari is waiting on till this evil and heartless people wipe out the whole students they are holding captive before he will make a move
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2021
RobbStark:

For one week now, no one has seen him/her cos the heat is too much. I believe she is disappointed in the govt she helped rigged into power.

No one buys grilles meat from one who supports this govt

They will soon be back. "From all of us at..." will soon drop one of his useless prayers

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by Zeezenho: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
dam4sam:

Buhari is not Afonja
Service Chief are not Afonja
Fulani Herdsmen are not Afonja
Those Soldiers dancing Python dance in Alaigbo are mostly Fulani

But it appears that in your Cowardice, the only people you THINK you can face, is AFonja! grin
How does that stop Buhari and his Fulani Military/Herdsmen from ravaging your land?

That should be your focus, not Afonja-this, Afonja-that. grin grin
Think! Think!! Think!!!

It's you guys that gives them the media coverage to commit evil.always very happy when negative things happens to us.
Face! we are very busy facing the almajere soldiers on ground and afonja media on line.
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by RobbStark(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
DominusPrime:

They will soon be back. "From all of us at..." will soon drop one of his useless prayers

Shame suppose dey catch them wherever dey are.

This president own pass lifeless.
Imagine telling bandits that if they push him too much he will crush them

Just imagine
Re: Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students by grandstar(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
tit:
Has El Rufai resigned?

Elrufai does not negotiate with terrorists. I doubt he's going to drop a dime.

Not paying is costly in the short term but beneficial in the long term.

When kidnappers and terrorists know that this government won't pay, they stop kidnapping from that territory or state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.