Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Car Radiator Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Radiator Issue (813 Views)

Corolla 2009: AC & Radiator Issue / Why Is My Car Radiator Bringing Out Hot Water? / Pay Attention To Your Car Radiator. How To Maintain The Radiator Properly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Radiator Issue by ArticleBeast: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
I bought a naija used honda Hennessy or babyboy. I recently noticed that the coolant in the radiator and radiator hose boils. I lately changed the radiator to double, changed the top cylinder gasket, and radiator hose. I have flushed the radiator and cylinder and bled the stuff. However, I still notice the boiling.

P. S the temperature guage only raises to the middle

Please how can I solve this issue

Cc. Gazzuzz
Egunmogaji
And other experts please help
Re: My Car Radiator Issue by adanny01(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
ArticleBeast:
I bought a naija used honda Hennessy or babyboy. I recently noticed that the coolant in the radiator and radiator hose boils. I lately changed the radiator to double, changed the top cylinder gasket, and radiator hose. I have flushed the radiator and cylinder and bled the stuff. However, I still notice the boiling.

P. S the temperature guage only raises to the middle

Please how can I solve this issue

Cc. Gazzuzz
Egunmogaji
And other experts please help

Find out if the thermostat is still in or probably bad water pump
Re: My Car Radiator Issue by ArticleBeast: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
adanny01:

Find out if the thermostat is still in or probably bad water pump
The thermostat was removed by the former owner
Re: My Car Radiator Issue by Peppermintflav: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2021
Check your fans, make sure they have speed and are blowing in the right direction. Last check should be the water pump.
Re: My Car Radiator Issue by ArticleBeast: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2021
Peppermintflav:
Check your fans, make sure they have speed and are blowing in the right direction. Last check should be the water pump.
Yeah I decided to switch mechanic and this one said the problem is from the water pump not circulating

1 Like

Re: My Car Radiator Issue by Angrygoat: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
First of all, how can you change it to double cell radiator. Shey your car na pathfinder or na hummer h3. You bought a naija used cheap car for change,rather than relax and enjoy the car you bought for change. Naso so change this,change that,I changed this,I bought that. Soon the motor go catch fire. If na only naija used cars dey available for this life,I go vex buy brand new keke
Re: My Car Radiator Issue by ArticleBeast: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Angrygoat:
First of all, how can you change it to double cell radiator. Shey your car na pathfinder or na hummer h3. You bought a naija used cheap car for change,rather than relax and enjoy the car you bought for change. Naso so change this,change that,I changed this,I bought that. Soon the motor go catch fire. If na only naija used cars dey available for this life,I go vex buy brand new keke
K

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Tracker Plus Anti-kidnap Aid. / Free Car Diagnostics- OBD / Download your FREE car maintenance workbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.