Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? (1898 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) / Buhari Vs Atiku: North-east Governors State Position Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by garfield1: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Osibanjo will win 70% of the south west,55% of the north east,60% of the north west,55% of the north central.
Atiku will win 70% of the south east and 60% of the ss...

In the north west,atiku will win sokoto and kaduna but will lose the other 5 states.in the north east,atiku will win Adamawa,taraba but will lose yobe,borno,gombe and bauchi narrowly.
In the north central,Benue,abuja,plateau and nasarawa is 50 50 but osibanjo will take kwara, kogi and Niger.

In the south east,osibanjo will lose abia,imo and ebonyi narrowly but atiku will win anambra and enugu massively.
Atiku will win rivers,bayelsa,akwa ibom,delta narrowly.. Cross river and edo is 50 50

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seunmsg
Baralatie
Helinues
Jaxxy
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by alanto: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2021
Oga propagandist there’s nothing like Osinbanjo VS Atiku.
From Southwest it’s Tinubu against anybody.
Y’all should learn to deal with that.
We own both and we are saying we need the boss. The boy can get some other appointments but we know who can sound the horn.
If you like promote Osinbanjo until 20200
Rubbish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by RiceProducers: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Osinbajo will win Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. The dynamics are completely different with Osinbajo

8 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by stonemasonn: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:
Oga propagandist there’s nothing like Osinbanjo VS Atiku. .
lol,
Don't give yourself heart attack
Osinbajo for president
Sai Osinbajo, sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by alanto: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2021
All of you PDP minions that are campaigning for Osinbanjo what’s the end game?
garfield1:

It shows that osibanjo is liked across party lines
You are very funny and myopic if you think APC will fall for that bait.
You people have refused to zone or not zone your party ticket because you are waiting for who will emerge as APC flag bearer. The moment you see Osinbanjo your atikulation mantra will fill the air.
Go and sit down. How’s Osinbanjo even better than Tinubu in your mind? What has Osinbanjo done in governance that makes you think he’s better than BAT? At least Tinubu has govern a state for 8 years. Is this not the same Osibano y’all call puppet, boy boy, condolence minister and all those names that mark him incompetent. Where’s the love now coming from? Why the U turn?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by amnesty7: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2021
Charlatans everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by garfield1: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2021
RiceProducers:
Osinbajo will win Rivers, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom. The dynamics are completely different with Osinbajo

You are right.am just being kind to atiku
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by garfield1: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2021
amnesty7:
Charlatans everywhere.

Like atiku
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by efighter: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Igbos are the only tribe that thinks that a Fulani herdsman should be the next President if they (Igbos) cannot be. What a people!

Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual and US fugitive will never rule Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by alanto: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2021
stonemasonn:
lol,
Don't give yourself heart attack
Osinbajo for president
Sai Osinbajo, sai Baba.
People like you think they are smart but smart people don’t leave traces.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by garfield1: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

It shows that osibanjo is liked across party lines
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by stonemasonn: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

I supported Buhari in 2015, Atiku in 2019 and now I'm for Osinbanjo period. Abeg don't kill yourself over my personal choice.

I don't mind Tinubu either because I'm Yoruba also...but ain't you concerned about his health? Ain't you tired of another Yar'adua and Buhari? I want someone that can take complete charge of the country like Obasanjo, that's what determines my choice.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by ekanx27(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by alanto: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2021
stonemasonn:
I supported Buhari in 2015, Atiku in 2019 and now I'm for Osinbanjo period. Abeg don't kill yourself over my personal choice.

I don't mind Tinubu either because I'm Yoruba also...but ain't you concerned about his health? Ain't you tired of another Yar'adua and Buhari? I want someone that can take complete charge of the country like Obasanjo, that's what determines my choice.
You personally said that Osinbanjo does not have his own structure. How is he supposed to win against Atiku and Northern Muslim in a time that religion as a topic is very sensitive in northern Nigeria? You are being clever by half oga.
And there’s nothing wrong with Tinubu.
People go out for nose surgery, boobs or ass surgery, kneel surgery and come back strong.
Tinubu did surgery on his kneel how does that make him sick?
Abi you want Osinbanjo to become the President so you can say Tinubu is a cabal, Tinubu is ruling by proxy. Blah blah and use that to distract his tenure?

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by mrvitalis(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Osibanjo would win atiku in north east ? LMAO una funny ooh

7 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by stonemasonn: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2021
alanto:

You personally said that Osinbanjo does not have his own structure. How is he supposed to win against Atiku and Northern Muslim in a time that religion as a topic is very sensitive in northern Nigeria? You are being clever by half oga.
And there’s nothing wrong with Tinubu.
People go out for nose surgery, boobs or ass surgery, kneel surgery and come back strong.
Tinubu did surgery on his kneel how does that make him sick?
Abi you want Osinbanjo to become the President so you can say Tinubu is a cabal, Tinubu is ruling by proxy. Blah blah and use that to distract his tenure?
So a Christian cannot win an election in Nigeria abi.
Anyhow sha.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by alanto: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
stonemasonn:
So a Christian cannot win an election in Nigeria abi.
Anyhow sha.
Of course a Christian will and will again win elections in Nigeria but already said Osinbanjo is incompetent. How’s he now the man for the job? Why the U turn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by princdebola201(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2021
mrvitalis:
Yes
His party will deliver in that zone cos PDP have lost 90% of elections in north east and nort west region.
PDP lost there in 2003,2011,2015,19.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by TheRareGem1(f): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Osinbajo is far better than Atiku. Osinbajo acting days already shown Nigerians a good leader and a sound administrator he is, I remember how opposition elites were praising him, stabilise the nation including the dollar naira.

All Atiku did was privatised government assets and stood up against his boss third term which Ken Nnamdi debunked that it was NASS that prevented it even after bribing them with money.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osinbajo is more than capable
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by okefranci: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
This is a good question, definitely Osinbajo will by the ratio 80 :20, tbat is Osinbajo 80% and Atiku 20%
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by Joyce95: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osinbajo all the way.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by oyatz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
garfield1:
Osibanjo will win 70% of the south west,55% of the north east,60% of the north west,55% of the north central.
Atiku will win 70% of the south east and 60% of the ss...

In the north west,atiku will win sokoto and kaduna but will lose the other 5 states.in the north east,atiku will win Adamawa,taraba but will lose yobe,borno,gombe and bauchi narrowly.
In the north central,Benue,abuja,plateau and nasarawa is 50 50 but osibanjo will take kwara, kogi and Niger.

In the south east,osibanjo will lose abia,imo and ebonyi narrowly but atiku will win anambra and enugu massively.
Atiku will win rivers,bayelsa,akwa ibom,delta narrowly.. Cross river and edo is 50 50

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seunmsg
Baralatie
Helinues
Jaxxy

In as much as this look fairly balanced, you need to improve on it by translating the % votes into numerical votes.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by paramakina202: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
efighter:
Igbos are the only tribe that thinks that a Fulani herdsman should be the next President if they (Igbos) cannot be. What a people!

But you elected the current herdsman ruining the country today and doing everything possible to turn it into a grazing field.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by oyatz(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
RiceProducers:

PDP will win Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States but APC may win Bayelsa State.

However, you need to know that 60% in Rivers is NOT the same thing as 60% in Bayelsa.
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by oyatz(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
efighter:

The Igbos feel their interests will be better protected with an Atiku presidency... it's a valid choice.
Atiku would have been better than Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by helinues: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
There would be vote apathy in SE. The region would record it's lowest votes ever. Atiku should have 65%

With the influence of Buhari and CPC,Osinbajo should have at least 55% from NW.

Atiku is from NE, he should have 60%

South South is more like 50-50, same as NC. The NC people trust southerners than core North

SW, Osinbajo should have 70%
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by Deputy1111(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osinbajo is more than capable
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by ITbomb(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
I will vote Osinbajo even if na APC but if na Tinubu vs Atiku, na Atiku I dey vote
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by garfield1: 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
oyatz:

In as much as this look fairly balanced, you need to improve on it by translating the % votes into numerical votes.

Expatiate please.like Benue apc 309,000 pdp 340,000?
Re: Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? by garfield1: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
mrvitalis:

You guys claimed atiku will win buhari in the north east in 2019 na. See,no matter who apc presents,they cwill always win yobe,borno and bauchi just as pdp will always win the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMBODE Indicts Aregbesola', Tinubu With Weighty Allegations For His Removal As L / The Real Reason Nigerian Government Don’t Want You To Travel To Cyprus / It's Giveaway Time, Everyone Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.