Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka (17665 Views)

Wike Reveals Reason Behind Naming FCT Road After Wole Soyinka / Tinubu Names Abuja Highway After Wole Soyinka / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by isamshow: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
This is not about HATRED but the TRUTH must be told. What is the contribution of the Prof. Wole Soyinka in the community?
I think that should be the first question.

It is as if you saying.......Let us name University of Ibadan after Donald Trump.

Please, what is the correlation?

4 Likes

Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by Skyehigher1: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
I remember the day of governor aregbesola, that same King said that him and wole soyinka go to the same school then, and he see his long time friend again, see him today he change am
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by gaskiyamagana: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
South-West don't love themselves..

So much hate in a single region.

Give them Oduduwa republic, in the next 2 Weeks they will start Inviting JuliusMalema, Ecowas and UN for peace keeping Mission..

If my coming to Oodua republic will make them live in peace and love each other, then I will do it for humanity sake... because I can't sit by and watch people exterminate themselves from the surface of this earth

Otunba JuliusMalema Speaking..
One of the 13th, lost tribe of Israel has spoken.
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by BanevsJoker(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Name it after Gumi.
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by Feritop: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Laughing in spanish,
E full our body, its in us, we're made like that, na we practice racisms pass
Maybe generation of 2050 we change that but now...mmba
Anaerobi:
Nigeria... how did we even become one nation or country sef?

see funny response abeg...

south west don't love themselves.
igbos hate themselves.
northern hate the igbos.
northern Muslims don't regard yoruba Muslims as true Muslims.
southern Nigeria hate the igbos.

bla bla bla bla bla.

may we also have this at the back of our mind.

if God witheld dis free gift of life for some seconds dead is the next... I wonder why we carry all this hate up and down.

no matter how good you think you are, if you lack that Love which God commanded us to have towards each other, forget it, you will miss heaven.
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by ipobarethieves: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
sad See dumb fl@theadPi
IGS reasoning
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by luluman: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
South-West don't love themselves..

Give them Oduduwa republic, in the next 2 Weeks they will start Inviting JuliusMalema, Ecowas and UN for peace keeping Mission..

If my coming to Oodua republic will make them live in peace and love each other, then I will do it for humanity sake... because I can't sit by and watch people exterminate themselves from the surface of this earth

Otunba JuliusMalema Speaking..
Your mouth is too wide for you to reason.They just gave you a reason why Their school should be given other name than that of Wole but you cant understand.
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by luluman: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
alfasexy:
These people just hate each other.
No , they chose who they want not like your people that one runaway decide for
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by luluman: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Address me properly as Otunba JuliusMalema else you will be ignored.

You don't have respect.
Otumba slowpoke malema
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by pelicanbeau(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
why? ipob is not like this, even okorocha popularly known as okorohausa built statues of other country men in iboland
Re: Ejigbo, Osun Rejects Naming Of School After Wole Soyinka by whitelightning: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=101150369]South-West don't love themselves..

This is not a matter of hatred, renaming school usually cause a lot of crisis and confusion. Imagine a student in sss1 will have their result as a student of the previous school name and on getting to ss2 after the name change wole soyinka secondary School. anybody looking at such result will think the student change school in ss2.

I'm not against them honouring the nobel laureate, but they can build a new school or project in his name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Ebook (my Watch) Now Available / Akpabio Accuses Dino Melaye Of Using Chibok Girls Saga To Win 2015 Elections / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Intervention On Arochukwu (Abia state) - Obotme Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.