Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (55827 Views)

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by ukaegbuagbai: 1:08am On Apr 27, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Chineke!!! Make dem talk better thing for once umunnem. Police no be politicians!!! They are only working according to their salary range.
but your politician are the one using them against innocent citizens
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by afube: 1:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Kreme:
These people never learn lessons, Yakubu OmuGOWON was a lil bit lenient during the 1966 civils but still 3 million lives were lost. Fast forward to 2021, they are up against Gen. Buhtami and his extremist cabals, this time the entire Igbo tribe may be wiped out!... Freedom isn't all about arm struggles

so the east should wait and watch as the Fulanis slowly kill and encroach into their land all the while aided by so-called national security forces...,l do not think the east wants to be like Benue plateau and southern Kaduna.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Elliotwaveforec: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Chineke!!! Make dem talk better thing for once umunnem. Police no be politicians!!! They are only working according to their salary range.

Like they were working to kill unarmed IPOB members, right?

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Fortune109: 1:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Are Ibo people actually happy their home towns are becoming war fronts??

1 Like

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by preciousmetals: 1:42am On Apr 27, 2021
You be mumu, which military or police will survive gorilla war, go and ask Russia how far at Afghanistan, all your military and police will be wipe out in Eastern Nigeria, Boko Haram and bandit is a child play to what is going to befall Nigeria
LordLugard1:
FAKE NEWS WITH FAKE AMATEUR PICTURE. IS THAT THE POLICE AREA COMMAND?

WHERE SUCH INCIDENT HAPLEN THERE IS ALWAYS EXCHANGE OF FIRING AND PEOPLE WOULDN'T COME OUT TO AVOID STRAY BULLET.

ESN WILL BE ALL DEATH IN THE COMING MONTHS

5 Likes

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Sanctecosma(m): 1:57am On Apr 27, 2021
MuchAdo:

Is it until you guys are completely decimated that you will have sense

You have not recovered from the loss of over 2million Igbos between 1966 and 1970, you are asking for another!
Look, that was then, e nor fit happen now ok

1 Like

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by preciousmetals: 2:03am On Apr 27, 2021
They are better than your dead president
unmask:
To see that some people here are supporting the killings happening in the country is despicable and shameful.

Incase you All don't know, if the country divides, these murderers are the ones that will rule.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Sanctecosma(m): 2:03am On Apr 27, 2021
... Same way I shouldn't believe this your attached quote.
come to think of it. Was there internet during the time of Abraham Lincoln?

Omoslim26:
Mehn I no dey quick believe news for here again.

The fake news for here too much abeg��
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:12am On Apr 27, 2021
funkekemi:
can we Yorubas invite ESN to compliment these amotekun weaklings ?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by mich2012: 2:19am On Apr 27, 2021
A country at war with itself!

The things I read and see everyday bring tears to my eyes. This is how a dying man has single-handedly destroyed this country. He was warned about his hate speeches, obvious hatred for a particular section of the country, nepotism, lopsided appointments and all other vices but he turned a deaf ear. I hope he is ready to handle the heat coming from all nooks and crannies of the country. Buhari shall no know peace even in death.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by wizod(m): 2:35am On Apr 27, 2021
rip #Ikonso, your death will be avenged 100 fold

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Agbaba21: 3:06am On Apr 27, 2021
Hello!

Take advantage and join Kith Central

Kith Central is the new social Media platform in Nigeria that Pays people when someone likes thier posts. Since launching in Nigeria, many Nigerians have started joining this powerful platform.

You will earn N50 whenever your friends like your posts. Kith Central will pay you your money when you achieve 1,000 likes. Every month you will make N50, 000 and above.

Do you have bills to pay? Is your house rent due? Are you worried about how to pay your school fees? Have you been shifting your wedding because of the expenses? With the money you will be getting every month from Kith Central, all your financial troubles will disappear and you can live a life of ease.

Join Millions of smart Nigerians who have started joining Kith Central today and start your journey to financial independence. The more friends who like your posts, the more money you make every month.

Don't forget to tell your friends.

Click this link to join www.kithcentral.com

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by ECHICHE: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2021
Easthern states are already on red alert, & gradually becoming unmanageable on daily basis.

More than 2000 police hv applied for immediate transfer.....

I believe the prevailing insecurity accross Nigeria can be resolved through national dialogue.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by GreenArrow1(m): 3:20am On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Great news!

They need to attack General hospitals, banks and telecommunication lines

This should be the next point of action.

Markets should be burnt down too

Great work

This should be replicated in all Biafran states

Biafra must come!

I agree completely. They are not burning these things down fast enough. Too slow. Frankly, I'm quite disappointed in the pace of the ESN/UGM fighters. After they killed those Fulani women and children, I was expecting them to block off Niger bridge and declare "No VISA, No entry," but mba. They didn't.
They are moving too slow. Burning down the whole region shouldn't take this long. Haba.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by AllenSpencer: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2021
GreenArrow1:

I agree completely. They are not burning these things down fast enough. Too slow. Frankly, I'm quite disappointed in the pace of the ESN/UGM fighters. After they killed those Fulani women and children, I was expecting them to block off Niger bridge and declare "No VISA, No entry," but mba. They didn't.
They are moving too slow. Burning down the whole region shouldn't take this long. Haba.

Thank you comrade.

They need to do things that will hurt Buhari and Fulani`s

As at this morning, No market or hospital has been burnt down. No bank has been attacked

I dont know why this is taking too long

Biafra must come!

1 Like

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Map1(m): 3:28am On Apr 27, 2021
BigSarah:
It’s Getting stale already, all involved in this insanity should back down... Enough already, no one is winning just loses and deaths
it never reach that stage
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by GreenArrow1(m): 3:35am On Apr 27, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Thank you comrade.

They need to do things that will hurt Buhari and Fulani`s

As at this morning, No market or hospital has been burnt down. No bank has been attacked

I dont know why this is taking too long

Biafra must come!

Exactly. All these attacks on police and army blah blah is getting boring quite frankly. Only one Igwe's palace burnt so far? Too poor na. Abi they are not strong enough? Why are there still governors in that region? All these is not encouraging at all. By now, one should be able to sight the flames rising from the region by just using a pair of binoculars from any other part of the country.

Biafra or death!
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by witworth(m): 3:45am On Apr 27, 2021
youngeagle:
Using force can't be the only option to quench this agitation but a terrorist has only one way of thinking.
if left for you, you wouldn't achieve the new nation dream, you still believe in one love for country wey no reason love and oneness, u think say Nigeria be like other nations

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Chasaq237: 3:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Northernblood:
hmm, what that abducted policeman will experience is better imagined.

He will wish to be dead. The best approach to unknown Gunmen is simple RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
the best approach to these unknown gunmen is to tender your resignation letter before they strike

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by hansomb: 3:55am On Apr 27, 2021
HITdemUP:
In the North Boko haram has been brandished Bandits..
Down in the South Ipob is now tagged unknown gun men.

The fact Ipob isn't claiming responsibility for this incessant attacks make it really difficult for the insincere Government to pin it on them. I trust Ipob to refute the impending accusations from all quarters.
Nigeria is gradually turning into Afghanistan all thanks to the irresponsible Government at the helm of National affairs.

only a skunk head will think it's not Ipob terrorist.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Idiko1: 4:01am On Apr 27, 2021
HITdemUP:
In the North Boko haram has been brandished Bandits..
Down in the South Ipob is now tagged unknown gun men.

The fact Ipob isn't claiming responsibility for this incessant attacks make it really difficult for the insincere Government to pin it on them. I trust Ipob to refute the impending accusations from all quarters.
Nigeria is gradually turning into Afghanistan all thanks to the irresponsible Government at the helm of National affairs.

Who tagged IPOB unknown gun men? I guess you acted out your silly thought. IPOB and ESN have nothing to do with the unknown gun men. IPOB is known for the fight to actualize Biafra while ESN is tasked to deal with Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by vineyardfarms: 4:43am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by cardoctor(m): 5:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Na wah o
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by HITdemUP: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Idiko1:

Who tagged IPOB unknown gun men? I guess you acted out your silly thought. IPOB and ESN have nothing to do with the unknown gun men. IPOB is known for the fight to actualize Biafra while ESN is tasked to deal with Fulani herdsmen.
Get the Bleep off my mention
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by FuckOsuPigs: 6:17am On Apr 27, 2021
funkekemi:

An ipig disguising as afonja grin
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by TemmyT002(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2021
LordLugard1:
FAKE NEWS SPRAED BY IPOB BLOGGERS. WHY IS IT NOT REPORTED BY MAJOR AND AUTHENTIC NEWS CHANNEL?

Oya go and check again
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Eagletalon82(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2021
They can burn down all the Police stations and their facilities. But the killing and kidnapping of police officers am not in support. These policemen are brothers,uncles,fathers, brother -in-laws to people like me and you.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by lastempero: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

That is where they are getting it all wrong, our armed forces are zombies currently controlled by the politicians. If they can focus on politicians, believe me people will join forces and that's the revolution .killing these guys it's counterproductive.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2021
funkekemi:
Igbo man, burn down your Region.
IT'S A WIN WIN FOR US IN SOUTHWEST, ALL THE COMPANIES WILL SOON START RELOCATING TO THE WEST cheesy

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by CoolAmbience(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Ooni:
Is the killing of the ESN commander not a Pyrrhic victory? can someone tell me the strategic benefit of such act.

The current presidency is incredibly gifted in starting things it can't finish.

No one dares the government.

Let's watch and see if they can't finish this.

No change mouth later sha.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Yammyyammy: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2021
LordLugard1:
FAKE NEWS SPRAED BY IPOB BLOGGERS. WHY IS IT NOT REPORTED BY MAJOR AND AUTHENTIC NEWS CHANNEL?

Just of recent, When Channel TV interviewed IPOB their licence was ceased. Nigeria Government doesn't want to hear the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.