Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,322 members, 7,957,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One (56221 Views)

Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Couple In Imo / Igangan Boils Again, ‘20 Killed, Palace, Petrol Station Burnt’ - Oyoinsight / President Buhari Fixed The Death Trap IMO Okigwe Road-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Lazenby007(m): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Duru9:
I just de fear for my mom wey de villa
Go carry her o!
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Livingstone124: 7:21am On Apr 27, 2021
LordLugard1:
FAKE NEWS SPRAED BY IPOB BLOGGERS. WHY IS IT NOT REPORTED BY MAJOR AND AUTHENTIC NEWS CHANNEL?
Mr Thomas
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by anoziechi(f): 7:21am On Apr 27, 2021
HITdemUP:
In the North Boko haram has been brandished Bandits..
Down in the South Ipob is now tagged unknown gun men.

The fact Ipob isn't claiming responsibility for this incessant attacks make it really difficult for the insincere Government to pin it on them. I trust Ipob to refute the impending accusations from all quarters.
Nigeria is gradually turning into Afghanistan all thanks to the irresponsible Government at the helm of National affairs.

. as government and boko haram sabi lie...ipob don dey learn work for their hand

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Crimond: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2021
It seems to me that there are powerful forces at work trying very hard to prime the country for a military take over.

Who can those powerful force be?

a. They must have the means.
b. They must have the opportunity.
c. They must have the motive.
d. They must have the disposition.

A search for answers to the above will be quite revealing.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by berrystunn(m): 7:46am On Apr 27, 2021
donbachi:
My prayer is,make dis guys neva start suicide bombing.cos with the way they are going.when there are no police stations to burn.they will start suicide bombing.

Will they buy suicide bombers?
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by mkoabiola: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Even d police man way open fire was not killed but abducted.
Chai.

I can only imagine d torture bf death....

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by ikembz(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2021
LordLugard1:
FAKE NEWS SPRAED BY IPOB BLOGGERS. WHY IS IT NOT REPORTED BY MAJOR AND AUTHENTIC NEWS CHANNEL?

Oga shut up

1 Like

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by kaliboi94(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Abdul05:
Burn down the whole state. grin grin

Go ahead boys, you're doing some thing great.

Be careful what u wish for.
Maybe their next area to show off
Would be your house
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by aloma007(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2021
LordLugard1:
FAKE NEWS WITH FAKE AMATEUR PICTURE. IS THAT THE POLICE AREA COMMAND?

WHERE SUCH INCIDENT HAPLEN THERE IS ALWAYS EXCHANGE OF FIRING AND PEOPLE WOULDN'T COME OUT TO AVOID STRAY BULLET.

ESN WILL BE ALL DEATH IN THE COMING MONTHS
u beta keep kwayet
xo people no go come out even afta d ugm leave abi
una eyez go clear when one nijeriya agenda finally blowz down d north.
We burn down d north in jamaican voice
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by funkekemi(f): 8:24am On Apr 27, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

An ipig disguising as afonja grin
I am from Oshogbo

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by 2elliot: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:
in your dreams remember 67 70
No adaka boro to help ur fight biafra this time.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by slymoore(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2021
cool
Abdul05:

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by IMASTEX: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Goodmarlian:
I said it yesterday,the death of ikonso may be the spark that we are anticipating.
True, it is stupidity to kill such a person. Someone that they would have kept as a lead to others. By the way, why force unity on those that don't want to unit. Let them have a referendum, if the majority of the people involved vote to go, so be it. Or was Nigeria not granted independence without sharing blood!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by teabully(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2021
donbachi:
My prayer is,make dis guys neva start suicide bombing.cos with the way they are going.when there are no police stations to burn.they will start suicide bombing.
there are army, navy, airforce barracks, to be burnt and armoury to be looted, same as DSS formations.
I am angry with the Nigerian government.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Aketi2: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2021
Abdul05:

This looks like a police station. SE can do without police stations and Fulani military outpost/barracks. After all, no federal project is in the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Kentucky404: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2021
dam4sam:

But you are encouraging them to 'burn down the Police'? undecided undecided

Unreasonable child
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by ofiko123(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Terrible, Muhammadu buhari should be notified about this..
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Victoria938(f): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2021
If any police man allow himself to die for Nigeria I think he or she is most foolish mugu on Earth, they should simple pull off the uniform and unite to their families because we have insensitive government who is fooling around the feeble people. There is no where on Earth that you will have peace in a situation like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by FuckOsuPigs: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2021
funkekemi:
I am from Oshogbo

Naaah! We don't nurse omo abiipabe in the west.

And that house, isn't that the only story building in Umuleri?
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by ada9ja(f): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ooni:
Is the killing of the ESN commander not a Pyrrhic victory? can someone tell me the strategic benefit of such act.

The current presidency is incredibly gifted in starting things it can't finish.

IS SIMPLY TURNING IBOLAND TO BORNO STATE
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Organs(m): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
crocodile smile when they were unarmed grin
Just one person took 4 soldiers and 3 policemen down now they are armed before he was killed.Let the crocodile come and smile again...
The joke is on you.

Again, you will boast and beat your empty chest. When push turns to shove, you will run away like all those that boasted before you did. Chukwu Okike abiama already gave you victory, you will win, you have Ogbunigwe, but like Gowon said, you will run away like a coward and like Buhari said, after causing problems, they will run away and leave us to solve the problems. Nnamdi Kanu is in hiding talking rubbish, i am not a fan of this regime, ordinary Sowore is in Nigeria abusing Buhari and calling for his resignation daily. Even useless Boko Haram stay and fight, but you, all you know is lies, lies, lies and boasting. Now, youre boasting one ibo superman took down 4 soldiers and 3 policemen abi, the same you, will complain later of massacre, they did not give you food, they used soldiers instead of policemen, they shot live bullets etc. You better warn your people that there is no path in this journey, you don't have what it takes, i repeat, peaceful resolution will take time but that is the solution. Again, you don't have what it takes.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Godswrath(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fire burning everywhere! Wonder who will quench these fires burning in the zoogeria?
Best bet na japa.
The terrorists government won't do anything cos they're clueless.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by waterbrown24: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kreme:

Just shut up already you this keyboard idiot... I know you are typing this nonsense from one Yoruba state or so, your kinsmen have not and can ever get over the death of 3milli pigs and here you are craving for battle, These northern bastards will keep wasting your lives like fowls while your dilector is in UK "chopping life" and after leading y'all gullible fools to your graves, he'll probably pull out an Ojukwu, he'll come back and contest for the presidential seat.... No go carry your mama commot for nnewi and bring her to lagos if not na her bones you go dey pick for ground

yorubastard i'm not living in your cesspit called sw i'm in a place more safer..u should be focused on the security of your people in the coming weeks....your death is at hand,wat happened to your baboon fathers at illorin and mugbamugba war will be far worse when boko boys step there feet into your brown roof enclave.
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by engrchykae(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Imo state don become our own Afghanistan for Nigeria,this holy war against the security operatives in Nigeria will change so many things
imo is eastern heartland,it must be really a heartland
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by FantasyHub: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
John4B:
could this be the end of Nigeria?

YES!
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by Doc10q: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
funkekemi:
can we Yorubas invite ESN to compliment these amotekun weaklings ?
cheesy grin you won't kill me my sister.. Amotekun weaklings?? shocked grin u don't mean it
Re: Imo: Okigwe Police Station Burnt As Gunmen Kill Five Policemen, Abduct One by chidieberesk3(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2021
Anago55:
. No major bulletin has carried the news but I can confirm to you that it is real. my friend told me he was lucky to have passed that area before the unknown Gunmen struck

You can call anyone you know from Afikpo side if you are from Ebonyi state
I'm from the place mentioned and I haven't heard any news about that from my people....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Labour Party's Twitter Handle Grew with the Arrival of Peter Obi (Photos) / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.