Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public (3751 Views)

My Husband Dick Is Small I Make Use Of Doll To Satisfy Myself Nkechi Blessing / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
A viral video on the internet of a lady rejecting his boyfriend proposal in the market place only because of his manhood was too small as the lady says.

The man who prepared a surprise for his girlfriend in the public get a big sound of No from his girlfriend despite the fact the people in the market area plead with his girlfriend to accept the proposal.

According to the video below, The man could be seen kneeling down with a ring to insert into the finger of his girlfriend after which he got the unexpected. The lady who was bold enough said: "I Love you but I can't cope with your small manhood".

See the viral video below...
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/your-thing-is-too-small-lady-turns-down.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Goldbw122(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
She simply don't love him... and that is a hell of a public embarrassment..

1 Like

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by lilvicky68(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nigerian girls problem too much..if it's big una go complain..small una go still complain..the guy self dey swim inside that wide pit still get pity propose..you come still reject am..wtf

4 Likes

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by festacman(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
This lady is a native of a coven. She should have turned him down without mentioning something that would psychological ly diminish the 'man' in him forever. This is pure witchcraft.

By the way, what is the essence of proposing to a lady in public places instead of somewhere private? Is it more romantic? I don't understand.

Some embarrassments are avoidable.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by DaddyRochie1642: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Very wrong,

Imagine if this same guy spoke about her genitals like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
His thing isn't small grin .... Na you have black hole under your skirt ..... Fvckin Nigerian girls this days is very risky ..... You can drown in their punnnani grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Onyi22(f): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by doggedfighter(f): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2021
I like it small.

Why the rejection undecided

Maybe he's not rich.

This can't happen in Nigeria though.

Nigerian girls are well cultureand not insensitive.
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by luminouz(m): 3:44am On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
I like it small.

Maybe he's not rich.

Knew I'd find you here!!!

You still dey surprise me on this issue sha

3 Likes

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 27, 2021
You love him so much to disgrace him in public

1 Like

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by ebukamat34: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2021
This is totally wrong
In other news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqB2xXaMY8
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by orohbiro(f): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2021
The lady did d right thing it shows she loves him and don't want to cheat on him after the wedding
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by doggedfighter(f): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2021
luminouz:

Knew I'd find you here!!!

You still dey surprise me on this issue sha

Nothing to be surprise about.

Just the way dicks comes in different sizes.

Same with vjay, so everyone chooses what suits her.
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by femi4: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2021
Na you get borehole
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Gabe427: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2021
see the way she's doing clearly a staged video
Abeg gettat
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by TheEnygma(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2021
festacman:
This lady is a native of a coven. She should have turned him down without mentioning something that would diminish the 'man' in this young man forever. This is pure witchcraft.

By the way, what is the essence of proposing to a lady in public places instead of somewhere private? Is it more romantic? I don't understand.

Some embarrassments are avoidable.

My brother the thing tire me oh.... I see no reason why a guy should propose in public because personally I see nothing Romantic about it.
Finally, it's obvious the girl just wanted to ruin the guy's life by not only rejecting him but by embarrassing him also.... I'll never go on my knees to propose to any woman, if you don't accept the ring because of that then you're simply not the one for me.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by LordIsaac(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2021
They have warned them to desist from all these insane proposals... They won't hear! Let them continue... undecided
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Khd95(m): 10:32am On Apr 27, 2021
"its not that i dont love u oo, i love you but ur thing is too small i cant c#m"

when i watched that video the kind laugh i burst ehhn, not because the guy's thins is small, but because the mumu goat decided to go and disgarce his village people inside market angry
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by sunnedee2: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2021
This is obviously staged.
But let's assume it is real, who in his right mind will choose a market as the right place to propose to a woman? He deserves whatever disgrace and insults that comes thereafter.

Wo, the woman should have accepted self.

They would have given birth to ogbanje, witch, wizard, alujonu and emere as children.

Nonsense!
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by luminouz(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:

Nothing to be surprise about.

Just the way dicks comes in different sizes.

Same with vjay, so everyone chooses what suits her.
Vijay comes in different sizes? shocked
How do you mean?
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2021
This is exactly what I'm talking about. High rate of moral decadence. If you check well, that girl is not up to 30 years old. Imagine the kinda thing she's saying. Like that is the only thing they go into marriage for these days.

Hers is good because she was fair enough to open up to the guy. Some will quietly go into marriage and start flirting with other men.

Size shouldnt really matter if you as a lady keep yourself chaste and for only one man.
Nuf said.

God, heal our land of this rottenness.
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by doggedfighter(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
luminouz:

Vijay comes in different sizes? shocked
How do you mean?

Pay me for further clarifications grin
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:
I like it small.

Maybe he's not rich.

Well cultured? I beg to differ
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by doggedfighter(f): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
WUdec:

Well cultured? I beg to differ

Please don't differ. Our girls are really good.
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
doggedfighter:

Please don't differ. Our girls are really good.

A large percentage of them got attitude problems, that's why. Really bad attitude problems especially Lag bred ones. Very hostile
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by stinjoe(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
This matter don pass becareful.
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by doggedfighter(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
WUdec:

A large percentage of them got attitude problems, that's why. Really bad attitude problems especially Lag bred ones. Very hostile

Argh, it's just that Lagos girls know what's up unlike us in the other parts of the country but they are still very good girls.
Re: Your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –Lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Public by luminouz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
doggedfighter:

Pay me for further clarifications grin
Oya PM wink

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Vibez Net Worth (biography , Girlfriend , Wikipedia , Age , Songs , Cars , / "Drake Is Very Bad In Bed" - Lover Opens Up / Toyin Aimakhu Marks Birthday With Muyiwa Ademola & Doris Simeon On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.