Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens (1375 Views)

Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
I want to beg Nigerian youths irrespective of ideology or agitation to have sympathy on Nigerian policemen and the soldiers. I weep each time a policeman or a soldier is killed. It is not their fault that Nigerian citizens have turned wildly against this clueless and insensitive government. It's zombie work they're doing and they have to obey every command. Some officers may not wish to carry out the foolish order but due the nature of the job, they don't have option. Many women are becoming widows and thousands of children orphans. Who will train them? This is causing more havoc.
Please, don't kill policemen, soldiers or any Nigerian security official no matter the anger. Nigeria is bleeding badly already with the blood of the innocent. It's the fault of the irresponsible and failed APC government not the soldiers or police brainwashed to protect or unite a dangerously scattered federal republic. Nigeria now is a broken bottle and the security are pushed to repair it. I wish the officers will learn and stop wasting their lives because everybody is angry with Nigeria. Remember, they're our brothers, don't kill a security official!
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
My opinion.
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Anago55: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Breaking news: Unknown gunmen has just attacked military check point at Amasiri junction Afikpo Ebonyi state, killing all the military men on duty

May God save our security personnels

1 Like

Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by colorsofrainbow: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anago55:
Breaking news: Unknown gunmen has just attacked military check point at Amasiri junction Afikpo Ebonyi state, killing all the military men on duty

May God save our security personnels
fake news
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Mysticwebb: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
fake news
Bros no be fake o. That story na live and direct.
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Anago55: 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
fake news
. Bros it's not fake news, it's real

Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by colorsofrainbow: 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Anago55:
. Bros it's not fake news, it's real
ok bro but no news yet...just gunshots
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Sunnycliff(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
As a force man, if you see those whom you are to kill for defending their motherland, why not find a way and run away? Must you carry out such orders?

1 Like

Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Anago55: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
ok bro but no news yet...just gunshots
. According to my friend,all the military men on duty were killed
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Revenge is not the answer.
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
My problem is not who set up who and against who but thier iberiberism when handling defenseless civilians whenever they ve gun in thier hand.
D coins u pay other with shall u receive ur own pay,reward with.
Who cares how many of them that ve been killed & wl stil b killed.
They ve killed more people than Hiv,Aids,Tuberculosis,Covid-19 etc put together & shud test it also.
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by makemoneywbsite: 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2021
What's even vexing me is how the girl I wanted to marry went and joined police. Imagine...

1 Like

Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by goodnessme1(f): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2021
Newzik:
I want to beg Nigerian youths irrespective of ideology or agitation to have sympathy on Nigerian policemen and the soldiers. I weep each time a policeman or a soldier is killed. It is not their fault that Nigerian citizens have turned wildly against this clueless and insensitive government. It's zombie work they're doing and they have to obey every command. Some officers may not wish to carry out the foolish order but due the nature of the job, they don't have option. Many women are becoming widows and thousands of children orphans. Who will train them? This is causing more havoc.
Please, don't kill policemen, soldiers or any Nigerian security official no matter the anger. Nigeria is bleeding badly already with the blood of the innocent. It's the fault of the irresponsible and failed APC government not the soldiers or police brainwashed to protect or unite a dangerously scattered federal republic. Nigeria now is a broken bottle and the security are pushed to repair it. I wish the officers will learn and stop wasting their lives because everybody is angry with Nigeria. Remember, they're our brothers, don't kill a security official!
If only you preach this when they were killing unarmed innocent Igbo youths.

These guys blow would wished to have die while fighting,than been killed for doing peaceful protest.

Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 27, 2021
This is too bad.
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nigeriadondie1: 4:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Newzik:
Z
This is a senseless opinion. Security operatives who see themselves as gods and arrogantly break the law, harass and kill citizens as if the people they kill are not people’s fathers, sons or loved ones. From Odi, to Zaki-Biam, Lekki tollgate, recently in Benue state, Oyigbo in Rivers state, IPOB in a primary school in Ava, or the massacre of over 700 I mean 700 Shiites people in Zaria. As if that was not enough they went on a killing spree in Abuja. In that particular incident a woman lost 3 sons.

In Maiduguri before Boko Haram became violent, the police and army killed so many people as if those people weren’t people’s loved ones.

Even where they don’t kill, the brutality of these animals in uniform often maim their victims let alone the lifetime trauma they endure.

Only an idiot would be sympathizing with beasts in uniform. Let the slaughter of security operatives continue.

To hell with the military and police. Let them die the same way they kill people. The life of a security officer is not worth more than the lives of people they kill.

If u no get sense to know that better let that sink into your head.

2 Likes

Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by adadike(f): 4:48am On Apr 28, 2021
makemoneywbsite:
What's even vexing me is how the girl I wanted to marry went and joined police. Imagine...
it boils down to what the op is saying. No job In this country. Will she continue to depend on you?
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by helinues: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Are the Nigeria Police and Army Chinese citizens?
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
What is this helinues talking about?
Re: I Pity Nigerian Army And Police: APC Govt Setting Them Up Against Angry Citizens by helinues: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Newzik:
What is this helinues talking about?

shocked?

The security officers that the UGM vowed to hunt down, are they from Pluto or Mars?

(1) (Reply)

Northern Youths Chanting "Buhari Deserves To Be Killed" / ISWAP Terrorists Now Kidnap Christians Only In Borno State - Cleric / Buhari’s Visit Shatters IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order In Imo - Vanguard Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.