Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous (8862 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Orikinla(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ekiti State has the lowest prevalence of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria and this is good news, because it means that sex is safer in Ekiti State and Ekiti people are not as promiscuous as the people of Akwa Ibom or Bayelsa where hundreds of thousands of cases of HIV have been recorded. So it is safer to date Ekiti girls and guys. In fact the most faithful people I know come from Ekiti. They hardly mess around.
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by biolabee(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
is this girls with ekiti as state of origin or girls who reside in ekiti
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
ehn ehn , haha! I never jam o! cheesy Source pls!
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 190: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Babe are u from ekiti cheesy
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nah! I'm from OSUN!!!!  cheesy cheesy The only state Ribadu won the elections.
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 190: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
Nice,

No one would ever xpect u to be from there
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^ Yh, I know! People think I'm from Jigawa or Gombe, undecided
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by jesus3: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
Wow my favorites are both from Ekiti. ILeke Idi and seyibrown. Both women are decent in totality

Ekiti Agbe wa oooo
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 190: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Yh, I know! People think I'm from Jigawa or Gombe, undecided

Initially i thought u were IBO from enugu or anambra

but after i saw your private journal, i thought u were a lagos chick
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Dsense(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
OP.
So you are telling us your girls from Ekiti are safe to hump?

Or you are telling us Ekiti girls are not into Fornication?

Or you are telling me The Ekiti girls used to wait for my brothers and his friends back then in 2005 in front of our villa's main entrance are not Prostittue

Or you are telling me the Ekiti girls we used to press their boobs back then in High sch are that special

Or you are telling me the Ekiti girl and 2 Osun girls that were busted while playing with Egyptian guys' Thomas John''Perfoming a hot B-l-o-w J-o-b''  in yr 2009  in Egypt and were deported is not a real Ekiti girl  ??

Talk make i hear you oooooooo
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2011
Or you are telling me the Ekiti girl and 2 Osun girls that were busted while playing with Egyptian guys' Thomas John''Perfoming a hot B-l-o-w J-o-b''  in yr 2009  in Egypt and were deported is not a real Ekiti girl  ??

this coming from a nigerian man?

wey dem don lick all available non-nigerian vagina in this world finish?

amazing.

i'm not ekiti but i must say the hypocrisy of some people never ceases to astound me.
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
190:

Initially i thought u were IBO from enugu or anambra

but after i saw your private journal, i thought u were a lagos chick

Well, it's not that complicated. I'm from osun (both parents are). And I'm a Lagos chick. I live in Lagos, while in 9ja. (like most people). cool
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Dsense(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
tpiah!:

this coming from a nigerian man?

wey dem don lick all available non-nigerian toto in this world finish?

amazing.

i'm not ekiti but i must say the hypocrisy of some people never ceases to astound me.

Make scabby dog bite you stinky,ugly bosom angry

Did Friday swear for you?? . . Or na you swear for yourself ?

Can't you fcking get this into your blank azz or head to always talk when talked to ?

You want make Sun burn your entire life?? angry

Back off and never in your miserable life touch my side/post angry

You this left-over dogy yarnsh grin
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Tosinville(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
Babe!
That whats up, u from the magnificent state & same here too, where in osun state? ilesha, osu, ife or where?
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Babe!
That whats up, u from the magnificent state & same here too, where in osun state? ilesha, osu, ife or where?

Ife ke? That nonsense place, lol, I'm from Modakeke. Modakeke chilling baby! cheesy cheesy

Where you from?
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
So you are telling us your girls from Ekiti are safe to hump?

Or you are telling us Ekiti girls are not into Fornication?

Or you are telling me The Ekiti girls used to wait for my brothers and his friends back then in 2005 in front of our villa's main entrance are not Prostittue

Or you are telling me the Ekiti girls we used to press their bosoms back then in High sch are that special

Or you are telling me the Ekiti girl and 2 Osun girls that were busted while playing with Egyptian guys' Thomas John''Perfoming a hot B-l-o-w J-o-b''  in yr 2009  in Egypt and were deported is not a real Ekiti girl  ??

Talk make i hear you oooooooo

Must you make up stuff?

What kind of rubbish is this, plz? I' When you posted this, did you think it was funny?

I can't phantom why a gentleman would want to post such about women, just for the fun of it. Its not funny.

OP has his ulterior motive, and you just helped him close the case. Congratulations.

Anywaz, God bless Ekiti women. We're too much. Out!
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Dsense(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ileke,
SO you think it's a make-up stuffs? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm definitely serious about those stuffs,I know you are from there and i wouldn't make up anything to tarnish Ekiti's image but,
I only displayed the facts . . .Sorry if it hurts you.didn't mean to  but the fact.

I didn't mention all Ekiti girls are that bad . . .I didn't generalize.The accidents i witnessed are just what i unleashed.
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 190: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
[size=48pt]GOD BLESS EKITI WOMEN AND ALL WOMEN FROM NIGERIA
[/size]

No body is perfect but we nigerian men are proud of our women!!
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^^ Why the sudden allegiance to Ekiti/Nigerian women?! LOL ***tsk tsk** I gat you! wink
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by yinkalink(f): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
I dnt believe in stats lyk dis cos most p'ple who v HIV dnt even kn dey do n d research wil b based on those whose statuses dey kn. Besides it could b cos dey r smarter nat cos dey are'nt waeward. Besides there r oda waes of gettin HIV apart from thru sex. N dere's no such tin as a stereotype Ekiti gal.
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 190: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2011
BABE!:

^^^ Why the sudden allegiance to Ekiti/Nigerian women?! LOL ***tsk tsk** I gat you! wink

You should know that wen Nigerian women need my back, they would always get it

im so proud of our women, 2day i was proud of afrocandy too but in a wrong perspective
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 677ano(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
@OP

You are very wrong and misinformed
please post the link to substantiate your statistics
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
190:

You should know that wen Nigerian women need my back, they would always get it

im so proud of our women, 2day i was proud of afrocandy too but in a wrong perspective

Geez! 190! I know what you meant by your post. --Don't you get the "secret code"--- lol, Don't be slow jo!
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 190: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2011
BABE!:

Geez! 190! I know what you meant by your post. --Don't you get the "secret code"--- lol, Don't be slow jo!

I know u know,

Uree my personal person grin grin

U keep decoding me angry
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 23, 2011
These people (the op and his cohorts like 190) are into trafficking, so i suspect they've found a new landline in ekiti, hence the thread.

Otherwise they wouldnt be praising any female of nigerian extraction in this manner.

D sense ori e daru lorun e.
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Dsense(m): 3:12am On Apr 23, 2011
You wish? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ori e yii lorun e
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by Tosinville(m): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2011
Babe!
Modakeke? hahaha! thats the reason why u dislike ife just because of crisis that happened between u & them back then lol, well i'm from ilesha.
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^ Yes o! Those ife people almost destroyed us! Olorun o fun won she! lol,

Nice to know! So we're from the same state! Yay!! cheesy
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by LordReed(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2011
So BABE! you were one of the people fighting Ife-Modakeke war abi?
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by BABE3: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ Yes now! I was part of them! Carrying cutlass around and burning people's houses. I was part. We used to go to the Kabiyesi house every morning to perfect our plans against the IFE people.

Oh yh!!! cheesy Now I know! I've meet you before. You were the town crier for the king's palace. I knew it! You face looks too familiar.  smiley
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by 190: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2011
tpiah!:

These people (the op and his cohorts like 190) are into trafficking, so i suspect they've found a new landline in ekiti, hence the thread.

Otherwise they wouldnt be praising any female of nigerian extraction in this manner.

D sense ori e daru lorun e.

your matter don tire everybody undecided
Re: So Ekiti Girls Are Not Promiscuous by ektbear: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hehe.

Ekiti men too (like myself) are very faithful, tall, good-looking, and filled with an innate grace grin

In short. . .  (dj khaled voice) "we da best!"

BABE!: Ya'll need to squash that ife/modakeke stuff. . . sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Pay For Sex - See What I Saw On A Guy's Profile On Badoo / How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe / Nigerian Girls Are Irritatingly Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.