Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo (23060 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop / CBN BDC Ban Explained - Fisayo Fosudo / The journey to make my first $10,000 online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2021
That is lots of money to lose
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by MorataFC: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2021
Whu is he?
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Olawalelead(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2021
Hope he's telling the truth...
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by ebukamat34: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2021
Really
In other foreign news, Kanye West Gift $1 Million for DMX's Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PcG6P2CLWw
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Trustedpronet: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:
Young people always tend to loose money in Africa because there are no real investment out there.

Most of the so called investment opportunities are schemes to swindle vulnerable investors with genuine intention to grow their capital.

Most of the investment opportunities that have really turned people's lives around are from the whites.

Invest in Crypto.

Our government saw the potential in Crypto and placed a ban on it. How man won take grow financially for this Country.

Wicked Government headed by wicked people.

The biggest of them all is buying shares. But I have made some money from network business though like you said most of the scheme that works has foreign content.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by King44(m): 6:44am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:
Young people always tend to loose money in Africa because there are no real investment out there.

Most of the so called investment opportunities are schemes to swindle vulnerable investors with genuine intention to grow their capital.

Most of the investment opportunities that have really turned people's lives around are from the whites.

Invest in Crypto.

Our government saw the potential in Crypto and placed a ban on it. How man won take grow financially for this Country.

I disagree.... How could you say there is no real investment?

Crypto is great, even in crypto you can loose your money easily if you don't have the right knowledge.

I would agree with you partially because there are less and less people one could trust this days...

All investment and business is a risk but there are some that are unreasonable risk such as ponzi schemes and betting.

Investing in what you can liquidate is way better if you have the knowledge or you can find a trust worthy person who has the knowledge.

I have tried the reasonable and unreasonable investment and I know what I am saying.. The reasonable investments take time and patience and that is what makes many desperate to look for shorter time huge profit schemes which might render one bankrupt.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Angrygoat: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2021
Will u shut up there,u this ugly man. 10k dollars,like say na beans. Stfu stupid yahoo boy.nk worry efcc go burst u soon,u go carry placards. Idiot

1 Like

Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by lexy2014: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:

Same way they have covertly banned traveling out by deliberately making passport booklets unavailable
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:

Invest in Crypto.

Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Randerl: 6:55am On Apr 27, 2021
musicproducer:
wait i belive u is cuming

CHECK MY STATUS

hmmmm

#5million plus down the drain
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Saucekiddo99(m): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2021
From the attached picture, he lost -$10,000. That seems like profit to me.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Emola12(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2021
if u like lost 9,00000$ nothing concern me or did u feed me?
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Snowx: 7:01am On Apr 27, 2021
I lost $500 in Forex trading...I don swear never to involve in it again...it is a very high risk you can ever take as a risk taker
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by 9japride(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:

Invest in Crypto.

[color=#006600][/color]

Also voted by wicked people who thinks survival fund programmes are the best thing. Very vindictive and petty government.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Cutie09(m): 7:06am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:

Invest in Crypto.

It is not even that the environment is polluted with corruption. You open a business now employ people they steal from your business while waiting for salary at the end of the month. Africa is corrupt.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 27, 2021
Very educative, as for me crypto and fx earnings are the way to go.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Qoko: 7:15am On Apr 27, 2021
No be this guy dey show me How to use juju to make more money
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by ijaw1stson: 7:22am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:

Invest in Crypto.

thats true

Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2021
The best decision you can make right now is to invest in cryptocurrency. Join my trafing group for free for daily signals. With little amount you can x20 your capital on binance exchnage. Search @tradingprofutures on telegram to join.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by PoshTraveler: 8:30am On Apr 27, 2021
this guy is the one casting btc. i always report his videos
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by seyz91(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2021
now you got the point

this old fools leaders have cripppes potentials that makes it really hard for one to be successful

rich getting richer and poor getting poorer

the people that have ripped from naija of before are those enjoying it now
4tomandchi:

Invest in Crypto.

Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by ikakahu(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2021
when you fail or lose, you learn your lessons and become stronger....
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by alhaji04: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2021
4tomandchi:

Invest in Crypto.

You are very correct sir at the bolded. Maybe I should help only 5 serious people here. Call me and I will give u a very good site I make constant income from. My white friend gave me this site. Note, it's not for free but I'll make it very cheap because I earn good already, so I don't need ur money. 5 people each 2k. Please don't call me if u know u don't need it or not ready. 0..9..0..6..4..6..9..9..6..5................1
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by wonderiyke(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2021
200pips just like that. You too can do it.

Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by ofiko123(m): 10:53am On Apr 27, 2021
How is that our business??
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Professorcplus(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Just visit the channel.

It will cost you little and you might learn something.
Okay thanks I will do that.
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Richthekid: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Oh
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by caandi: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo by Labadi69: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wasted my precious data and time opening the rubbish that this big for nothing boy posted on YouTube. I am so pissed right now angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigeria Lost Its Place As Africa’s Largest Economy / How To Receive Money From Abroad Via Wire Transfer Into Your Domiciliary Account / Is The Naira Redesign Policy Defeated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.