Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m (18142 Views)

Tecno Spark 9T , The Best Camera For Just N78,300 / NCC Fines Airtel, 9mobile N136m For Violating Industry Regulations / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2021
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Frales6(f): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
federal government eye dey red. them dey find money by all means. the worst be say, if they eventually collect that money nobody go see or hear where dem use am. them go share am sharperly
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by NLPoliceWoman: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
RTR
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by 2special(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
If NIN and database of your sim registration showing your picture and fingerprints are not enough to get your sim card back, then the sim registration exercise and the time-wasting NIN registration processes are just wasted efforts. This is why young and well-schooled youths are needed in power, not these very old goons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by obama30: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2021
Islie:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/sim-infractions-ncc-fines-glo-airtel-mtn-n78-5m/

Who obeys terrorists pantami NCC order? He should first be good before others
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by ashawopikin(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Everybody should just get out
i dey tell u, this country na wa
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Machinegun91(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Higher criminals stealing from middle criminals.
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Greatfullheart: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2021
These are new ways to generate money. I will my parents for child replacement.
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by LaJoe2: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Fine them N1Billion if you'd like. We the consumers will eventually pay it
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Na the network users go suffer am.

grin grin
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by christinme224(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2021
Confused networks and country....you set out rules ,yet you want people to link there sim with NIN......what is the need of all these rules when with your NIN linked to your line, at the point of SIM swap ,your biometric will identify that you are the owner of the sim card ....in bank once you present your BVN they will verify it and identify if you are actual the owner of the account number ......though this sanction is for 4th quarter last 2020 but I know networks providers still ask people for NIN and affidavit for them to swap there sim ....
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by hassana45502: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright.....Empty hen go bill the money from their subscribers
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Premiumwriter: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2021
Feels like FG is trying to kill telecoms at all cost. Just my opinion tho
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2021
Pantami comot there!!

Na resign we say make you resign no be to dey form regulator

Telcos have been fined by different admins before you resum so don't make it look like tis because of that your atrocities are being unearthed

Terrorist!!
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by nyiamfrank: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2021
post=101165398:
Good development.

Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.
The same prayers your forefathers have been praying since 1960 and your gods didn't hear them. Are you much righteous than them?

1 Like

Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by gnobuuma81: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101165398:
Good development.

God bless Nigeria.
Yes but not in this present regime

1 Like

Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by sapientia(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
What then is the use of the registration?

If you have my biometrics, what do you need all these for?

You have my fingerprint, why all these trash?

post=101165398:
Good development.

God bless Nigeria.

How is it a good development?

Is it a must to senseless to support Buhari?

I dare you to prove how this stupidity and backwardness is a good development.
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Mokason288(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101165488:

E go soon shock you.
Some days to go.
Go link your SIM Now!

And save your fellow Nigerians from fraudsters, kidnappers, thieves, criminals and terrorists.

Go NOWWWWWWW....make dem no drag u go by force oooo
Nah you E go shock

There won’t be any sim blockage
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Money going straight to Al Qaeda and Boko Haram
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by samwash(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
My own be say them don they sell new sim card?
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by kindlyheart: 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
I have not been able to replace my sim since february when millitary personel robbed my phone.

everytime i go to mtn office they keep telling me no network.

the communication sect. in naija is so f'ed up.
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by like1: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
OtemAtum:
If NIN and database of your sim registration showing your picture and fingerprints are not enough to get your sim card back, then the sim registration exercise and the time-wasting NIN registration processes are just wasted efforts. This is why young and well-schooled youths are needed in power, not these very old goons.

I think they actually know the right and straightforward thing to do, but then corruption won't allow them as these stupid rules create avenues that enable them to be able to steal more.
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by mastertek: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
What is the essence of our biometric capture
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by chukskafor(m): 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
How can you as a regulatory bodies, fine someone or firm for infringement on a particular product which got many guidelines, without pointing out to them individually, what part of the guidelines they infringed on...... what a shame
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by iamdapsyj(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101165398:
Good development.

God bless Nigeria.

I don't think you read what the OP posted � there. So NCC want to tell us that BVN, NIN and the like are not enough to present for sim replacement or upgrade? The requirements i am seeing � up there will be hard for telcos to meet. There is no cohershion amongst government agencies and the resultant effect always fall on the masses. Be objective for ones and stop all these unnecessary APC politics!!!!
Re: SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m by content208: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101165398:
Good development.

God bless Nigeria.

It's obvious Nigeria can only go backwards with people like you alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Samsung And Techno Android Phones? / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse / Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.