Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View (784 Views)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View by BigBashiru: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes the governors should be held responsible, but the kind of democracy being practiced in Nigeria gives the president absolute powers which makes wicked people who finds their way into that position to act wickedly. If a good man becomes the president of Nigeria things will move well. The president is in charge of the country and every blame stop at he's doorstep. Anyone trying to make excuses for the president/presidency is just doing so out of hes/her normal survival hustle.

Take personal responsibility for yourself.... is a wise saying....

Problem is most people like blaming others for their failures.....

There's no special kind of democracy being practiced in Nigeria.. ... it's easier to blame one man than to blame who should be blamed just the same way it's easier to pray than to work....

It's easier to pray from 6am - 9am expecting miracles than to wake up at 4am shower go work hussle for work come back.

If you are serious request the State budget from your state governor and start from there.... but this is hard work that's why ppl just blame Buhari
Re: Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View by goziem1982(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Is only in Nigeria you can see this kind of argument, that's why we keep having wrong people as governors,senators and presidents. Sad one.
Re: Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View by 9japride(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

Take personal responsibility for yourself.... is a wise saying....

Problem is most people like blaming others for their failures.....

There's no special kind of democracy being practiced in Nigeria.. ... it's easier to blame one man than to blame who should be blamed just the same way it's easier to pray than to work....

It's easier to pray from 6am - 9am expecting miracles than to wake up at 4am shower go work hussle for work come back.

If you are serious request the State budget from your state governor and start from there.... but this is hard work that's why ppl just blame Buhari
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria needs a conference where everyone needs to decide on the best ways to move the country forward. Both the president and governors are not really held accountable for their actions. But as I said the president is solely responsible for everything wrong in the country. He has the power to make positive changes and do the right thing without being sympathetic to a particular region/religion. Until we review the laws of this country we will keep going in circles while the those in government are cashing out and the youths will keep arguing aimlessly on irrelevant topics.
Re: Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View by BigBashiru: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nigeria needs a conference where everyone needs to decide on the best ways to move the country forward. Both the president and governors are not really held accountable for their actions. But as I said the president is solely responsible for everything wrong in the country. He has the power to make positive changes and do the right thing without being sympathetic to a particular region/religion. Until we review the laws of this country we will keep going in circles while the those in government are cashing out and the youths will keep arguing aimlessly on irrelevant topics.

Yes I agree a conference is needed.

<<But as I said the president is solely responsible for everything wrong in the country>>
That's the easy way out.... it doesn't even sound right.... and this is where most Nigerians miss it. Even the next president after Buhari they will keep blaming him/her. Nigerians themselves are 33% responsible for everything wrong with this country plus the collective leadership (not just Buhari)

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerias Problems Can't All Be Blamed On Buhari - An Objective View by 9japride(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

Yes I agree a conference is needed.

<<But as I said the president is solely responsible for everything wrong in the country>>
That's the easy way out.... it doesn't even sound right.... and this is where most Nigerians miss it. Even the next president after Buhari they will keep blaming him/her. Nigerians themselves are 33% responsible for everything wrong with this country plus the collective leadership (not just Buhari)

Let's leave it like that. Nothing positive will change with this present democracy arrangement in this country. Yes the citizens have a portion of blame too, but the president carries the larger part of blame. Please don't make excuses for the presidency they know exactly what they are doing. Nobody is kid. Bros let's leave this matter like that. Na 9ja we dey and we all know what's up. Good day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Know Where Kidnappers Are, Only Being Careful – Lai Mohammed / I Have Sworn On My Grandmother's Grave Never To Condemn Ipob / By Shutting Down The Entire South East, IPOB Have Shown Their Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.