Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon (10796 Views)

LASG Acquires More Train-Rolling Stocks For Blue And Red Line Rail Operations / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by AmazingELixir: 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
PHAYOL81:
Hmmmmm!!!!! I hope this is true though. The wish for a very blossoming South Western States of Nigeria economy and standards of living can only get me praying that this not only come to pass but also becomes the beginning of improvement in development in Ogun state and in Yoruba land in general.
God bless all South Western States of Nigeria
God bless all Yoruba land

grin grin grin

Badt guy....so your prayers does not extend to the other parts of the country....don't tell me you're amongst those sessionist groups clamouring for Oduduwa republic oo.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
More fodder for the bandits.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by guychidile: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
good one but ,going down to ss and se what's happening
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by WorldRichest: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
MAD people
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by AvantConsulting: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
South East is burning, South West is booming; long may this continue kiss
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by Asianjollof007: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
DEROX:
angry tackle the bandits first baba how will we enjoy it when some useless people are killing for nothing

You no dey read before you comment? This is south west not nothern nigeria. If you want to tackle bandits, call buhari and nothern governors. Have a good day!

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by wpadmin: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

https://punchng.com/bus-rail-operations-to-lagos-begin-soon-abiodun/

Just imagine how sweet this country would have been if each state was on their own.

Lagos, Ogun and Oyo will collaborate together to work on transportation and housing.

All the states are working for the Fulani elites.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by tempusfugit: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Omo all my lands for abeokuta go go up in price oo����
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by theTranslator: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
JamesReacher:
Ogun state should be up there with Lagos but they have a history of below par governors. Smh
the resources of Lagos can't be compares to that of Ogun
amosun did things though
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by JamesReacher(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
theTranslator:

the resources of Lagos can't be compares to that of Ogun
amosun did things though
yes, resources wise. I'm just being critical of governance at any level that's all
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by theTranslator: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
JamesReacher:
yes, resources wise. I'm just being critical of governance at any level that's all
ogun resources are far lower
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by Rani001: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by Perfecttouchade: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wey the road grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by damiloladuke: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
OK
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by akinbo753(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
This guy is a stupid idiot, on which roads these mass transit will operate? From Lisa, Oyero, Ijoko, Sango to toll gate, is a hell of road.... To even complement Lagos State Govt which have been working on the Iyana Ipaja - Toll gate road which they are almost 80% done, so this idiot can take it from toll gate to Sango na lie, and here is talking about urban transport kill u dia...idiot
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
I am surprised at times when some governor will roll out a robust policy like what Ogun State is about to launch in May 2021 but the road infrastructure to drive the policy is in bad shape, how the so called new bus will last for a year or two when plying bad road. Imagine road from Sango Ota to Abeokuta is in bad shape.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
AvantConsulting:
South East is burning, South West is booming; long may this continue kiss

South East just getting their karma. Very soon it will be South West which will be worse.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by igbsam(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
On which road ? Have you seen Abule Egba going to Ewekoro lately ?

No dey bobo people ogbeni.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by PHAYOL81: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

Badt guy....so your prayers does not extend to the other parts of the country....don't tell me you're amongst those sessionist groups clamouring for Oduduwa republic oo.

Lol grin grin Honestly, I'm neither here nor there on the disintegration of the nation in particular. If it breaks, good; if we can find a way to prosper together, all good too.
But to be frank, no region has it all. The survival battle would create a parasitic relationship among emerging nations and I think the Yoruba would have to be on top of their game to be among the beneficiaries.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by PHAYOL81: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101166382:

Na wa o.
What happens to God bless all states in Nigeria.
AND,
God bless Nigeria?!

This tribalism get as e be o.

Anyways,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Yeah! God bless Nigeria. But sometimes, I get so sunk in the hope of seeing a developed Yoruba nation that I kinda forget we're in another nation yet. But then, the prosperity of Yoruba land is also the prosperity of Nigeria because whatever the conditions of any state, the Nigerian state becomes affected by it.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by mondi2: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Our action governor we are strongly behind you with prayers. Ogun state is moving forward
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by forgiveness: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wow! That’s a welcome development. Kudos to Uncle Dapo.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Bus, Rail Operations From Ogun To Lagos Will Begin Soon by forgiveness: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
akinbo753:
This guy is a stupid idiot, on which roads these mass transit will operate? From Lisa, Oyero, Ijoko, Sango to toll gate, is a hell of road.... To even complement Lagos State Govt which have been working on the Iyana Ipaja - Toll gate road which they are almost 80% done, so this idiot can take it from toll gate to Sango na lie, and here is talking about urban transport kill u dia...idiot

It’s not by Lagos state government rather by Federal government. Get your facts right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested / Planned Strike: We Are Not In Violation Of Any Court Order - NLC Tackles Fagbemi / Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.