Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Am Not Sure If I Am Happy With The Champions League New Format - Thomas Tuchel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Sure If I Am Happy With The Champions League New Format - Thomas Tuchel (347 Views)

I’m Not Sure If You’ve Ever Played Football – Klopp Makes Awkward Nedum Mistake / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager / Champions League New Rule - Huge Boost For Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea & Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Sure If I Am Happy With The Champions League New Format - Thomas Tuchel by OfficialDlh(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2021
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has expressed his disapproval of the new Champion League format which will see teams play more games.

The new format was introduced last week. 34 teams will now play in the Champions League starting from 2024. A new system called the Swiss system was also introduced and teams will now have to play 10 games, four more than the actual six they use to play during the group stage.

Speaking ahead of Chelsea's clash with Real Madrid in the Champions League later today, Tuchel revealed the new format doesn't sit well with him and that managers were not contacted but the decision was made.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2021/04/i-am-not-sure-if-i-am-happy-with.html

Re: I Am Not Sure If I Am Happy With The Champions League New Format - Thomas Tuchel by 2special(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
More money to the account of the European Union

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Versus Tyson Fury Now In Serious Jeopardy, Says Bob Arum / Weekend Free Prediction / Grassroot Football: St. Paul Stars Trash Topfaith Stars In Inter-school Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.