Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

No Body Have Answered The Legendary "Oziddi King" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Body Have Answered The Legendary "Oziddi King" (152 Views)

Why Is No Body Talking About Tinubu Photographer? / Is Lagos Still A No Man's Land? The Result Of Gov'ship Has Answered The Question / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Body Have Answered The Legendary "Oziddi King" by pointblank247(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2021
Maybe you were not born when the legend, Sunny Okosun asked the question "Which way Nigeria? "
Maybe also it was a rhetorical question (then) but how about now,? We may have swept the question under the carpet but then, it's still begging for answers,
Do you really think that this country can ever move forward with out answering that question?
Truly I don't see this country crawling, or even standing up, because it's only a country that stands on its feet that will even consider moving on.
I'm pained by what we are having here, just look at what used to be the greatest black nation on earth and what it has been reduced to.
I'm pained that we seem to have been pushed to the point of no return.
I'm pained that this country may never return to what it used to be.

SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE REPLY THE OZIDI KING

(1) (Reply)

Burning Question: The Inland Water Bill: What Is Your Take On The Matter? / Chairman Ncgf Abubakar Sani Bello Felicitates With Blue Print Publisher Mohammed / Does The Abacha Rule On Insurgency And Govt Still Applies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.