Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

LASTMA Gives Me Back Part Of Money They Extorted From Me As 'fuel Money' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Gives Me Back Part Of Money They Extorted From Me As 'fuel Money' (284 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Police Refund ₦810,000 Allegedly Extorted From Victim In Delta To CDHR / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASTMA Gives Me Back Part Of Money They Extorted From Me As 'fuel Money' by sleemfesh: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2021
"LASTMA @followlastma of the @followlasg is generally known for fleecing people. Today I got my own experience. I ended up paying 25k and one of those gave me back 2k 'for fuel' from the supposed windfall.
My offense? A thread.
#geidam #Hero #Airdrop #MondayMotivation"

"Coming up from 3MB and getting off towards Osborne on my way to Ikoyi, they stopped me and said I exited from the continuous line as against the broken line. I knew they had me. After they told all their stories about the line, the said they will drive my car to their office."

" I told them ok, but nobody is driving my car. I will drive it myself. After a while they saw I Wouldn't back down and they asked one to enter and ride with me. That one asked me why I didn't want to just 'settle' them and be on my way. So I went into 'settle' mode. He made a call"

"At their office, or rather a parking yard, there was somebody already waiting to handle my case as it was obvious I was ready to play ball. That one said it is court the next day or a fine. I asked why the court is not like now. Stories again follow, but I've heard about them."

" So I told him let's go with the fine. He said it is 100k! I was like, ah, oga, these things have tickets and definite amounts, why not give me a ticket let me pay and go my way. He called another and asked them how much it is for the broken line issue. The guy said 100k."

" So I went: oya, let's do, where's the account number? He was startled. 'So you want to show yourself?' he said. But you asked for 100k, I'm saying lemme pay and go. There was disbelief and a sense of impending danger over his face. Las las, it came to 20k. He asked for 'his own'."

" I said, ok, add 5k.
Then, it was time for me to go and he said I should tell the woman, their oga, at the gate that it was 15k I paid. Meanwhile he told me a particular POS operator to go and make two payments of 15k and 10k. Eventually, the POS man was in the premises."

" After I told them woman it was 15k, he followed me to the car and returned 2k to me saying it was 'for fuel'. My money o.
@followlastma una wehdone o. Thanks for dashing me back my 2k.
E don finish."

Source: https://twitter.com/ifebuche/status/1386662057387376646?s=19

Re: LASTMA Gives Me Back Part Of Money They Extorted From Me As 'fuel Money' by inumidun2010(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
The Guy don pay TITHE... U 4 tell am say e never COMPLETE

(1) (Reply)

Hv U Ever Been Arrest By The Police Bfor? What Happen & Hw Did U Regain Freedom / Jewelry Of Former Nigeria’s Minister Worths N14.4 Billion-efcc Reveals / Niger Delta Militant Warns Ahead Of Alleged Armed Herdsmen Attack On Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.